AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-06, 07:35   Link #10101
rogerpepitone

Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
I'm pretty sure that there's a courtyard (outside but fully surrounded by the mansion), so that floor plan can't be correct.
Old 2012-08-06, 08:47   Link #10102
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

The room marked with the number 7 is the internal courtyard (so it says). The problem is that's way too small, I imagined it to be a lot bigger.

Anyway the main problem I see there is that there's supposed to be a servant waiting room on the third floor, as it was clearly mentioned in EP3. In that map it's completely missing.

Oh, another big problem is that whoever made that map is thinking this mansion in a Japanese style. You can tell by the fact there's a big common bathroom room in every floor, while the single rooms have just a small toilet. But this was described as a western style mansion so those japanese style bathrooms shouldn't exist and they were never mentioned.

Old 2012-08-06, 09:10   Link #10103
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Yeah, that's fan-made, not an official map. At a glance, it's also missing the VIP Guest Room and a corner sunroom that the adults sometimes use.
Old 2012-08-16, 21:39   Link #10104
Asuka0NK

Does anyone have like a big collection of Yandere Shannon pics. I already have all the ones from way earlier on in the thread and I really need some.
Old 2012-08-19, 18:27   Link #10105
Kataryn

Does anyone have any pictures of the PS3 Ange-Beatrice?
Old 2012-08-19, 20:08   Link #10106
Asuka0NK

Like fanart or official artwork because I can't find any fanart
Old 2012-08-28, 23:12   Link #10107
Shiny_skydragon
Witch of Reflections

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but here's a big folder full of all the Umineko Chiru sprites/backgrounds/cgs. It includes all the stuff from the first game too, because apparently Alchemist just left it in. But do not download if you have not finished EP8.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nx7jbx84zr29k

And now here's a bunch of CGs (thumbnailed - click to see full image and devasatingly bad spoilers):
Spoiler for EP5:

Spoiler for EP6:

Spoiler for EP7:

Spoiler for EP8:

There's still a few things that I'm disappointed about, but beggars can't be choosers. Just my thoughts:
Spoiler for EP7:

Spoiler for EP8:
Old 2012-08-29, 02:16   Link #10108
Xenon_gun

Movie poster time.

Spoiler for EP8:
Old 2012-08-29, 09:11   Link #10109
battle22

Where did you get those stuff and i think its not allowed to post this
Old 2012-08-29, 13:44   Link #10110
Shiny_skydragon
Witch of Reflections

I found 'em.

Well, I'm not sure if the link's allowed, but I've already seen some of the CGs and links to sprites here and there. If it isn't allowed, I'll get rid of them.
Old 2012-08-29, 18:56   Link #10111
Captain Bluebeard
Detective, Witch, Pirate.

I must say, this makes me revise my opinion of Alchemist's sprites. The facial expressions were their biggest flaw, but the Chiru characters are closer to the original. Erika, for example is pure love, and she has a pirate hat~ (I'll never forgive Ryukishi for not drawing her one). Dlanor's hair is a bit shitty, but her sprite is also good overall. Lion and Claire are pretty good too, but it's still a pitty Claire has the shitty expressions they did for Beato.

It's tough to be blue...
Old 2012-08-29, 20:02   Link #10112
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Question: is the Featherine CG supposed to have a static-like square? It might have been that the download failed, but there's one on mine.
Old 2012-08-29, 20:59   Link #10113
Asuka0NK

Here's the two Featherine ones I have without that download
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9jpgzE74r1rsr96h.png
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9jpimgsjJ1rsr96h.png
Old 2012-08-29, 23:11   Link #10114
Shiny_skydragon
Witch of Reflections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bluebeard View Post
I must say, this makes me revise my opinion of Alchemist's sprites. The facial expressions were their biggest flaw, but the Chiru characters are closer to the original. Erika, for example is pure love, and she has a pirate hat~ (I'll never forgive Ryukishi for not drawing her one). Dlanor's hair is a bit shitty, but her sprite is also good overall. Lion and Claire are pretty good too, but it's still a pitty Claire has the shitty expressions they did for Beato.
Must agree here. As much as I will always love Ryukishi's original sprites, Erika looks awesome. That hat is glorious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
Question: is the Featherine CG supposed to have a static-like square? It might have been that the download failed, but there's one on mine.
No, that is a glitch (as you can see looking at Asuka0NK's), but it's in the zip file. It's not just you. But I think that's the only thing wrong - there's a lot of images to check, though.
Old 2012-08-30, 01:41   Link #10115
battle22

Asaku, are you the same asaku who umi tweak gave their files to? Because the cg you posted is in 480p quality and i remember some guy names asaku downloaded files from the talk page
Old 2012-08-30, 14:22   Link #10116
Asuka0NK

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle22 View Post
Asaku, are you the same asaku who umi tweak gave their files to? Because the cg you posted is in 480p quality and i remember some guy names asaku downloaded files from the talk page
Asaku? And yes but I didn't get the CG's only the sprites and that's all. I forget where I got the CG's from but I got them awhile ago from someone else.
Old 2012-08-31, 15:44   Link #10117
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny_skydragon View Post
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but here's a big folder full of all the Umineko Chiru sprites/backgrounds/cgs. It includes all the stuff from the first game too, because apparently Alchemist just left it in. But do not download if you have not finished EP8.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nx7jbx84zr29k

And now here's a bunch of CGs (thumbnailed - click to see full image and devasatingly bad spoilers):
Spoiler for EP5:

Spoiler for EP6:

Spoiler for EP7:

Spoiler for EP8:

There's still a few things that I'm disappointed about, but beggars can't be choosers. Just my thoughts:
Spoiler for EP7:

Spoiler for EP8:

thanks!!! are those all cgs u thumbnailed or are there more in the link? (im talking about the static ones) if there more which link is it?
Old 2012-08-31, 21:59   Link #10118
Asuka0NK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny_skydragon View Post
Spoiler for EP8:
There actually are some CG's of those scenes
Spoiler for EP 8 SPOILERS:
Old 2012-09-01, 09:20   Link #10119
Captain Bluebeard
Detective, Witch, Pirate.

Am I the only one who thinks Erika's face while
Spoiler for EP8:
looks like a pokemon?

It's tough to be blue...
Old 2012-09-17, 18:08   Link #10120
RandomAvatarFan

Because Aura asked for it on the Theories thread:

EDIT: I guess GoldenLand was quicker and uploaded a better version of it on the Theories thread... so much for trying =/

Without love this picture cannot be seen.
Closed Thread