AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-10, 00:54   Link #701
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KID2NR View Post
Eco - Mariya Ise
DAFUQ!

I thought she would be someone with tsundere-ish voice like Rie Kugimiya or Ayana Taketatsu. . . It seems i was wrong
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 03:00   Link #702
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KID2NR View Post
Main cast
Ash - Koji Takahashi
Eco - Mariya Ise
Silvia - Ayane Sakura
Rebecca - Marina Inoue

Supporting cast
Raymond - Tomoaki Maeno
Max - Genki Muro
Cosette - Yoshiko Ikuta
Angela - Haruhi Terada
Navi - Yui Sakakibara

Enemies
Milgauss - Takehito Koyasu
Anya - Asami Shimoda
surprised that there isn't typical Kugimiya for Eco lol
Old 2012-12-10, 15:53   Link #703
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

About the summary I normally post...

I'm still very busy with the upcoming end of year exams so I won't be working on it atm.

But once I'm done, around the middle of this month, I should be free for a month during Xmas.

But I don't dare to make compromise...

BTW, the Thai source seem to stop posting Thai summary now. Maybe he got fed up with the recent development in vol. 10 that simply doesn't go anywhere and retired.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 17:07   Link #704
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
DAFUQ!

I thought she would be someone with tsundere-ish voice like Rie Kugimiya or Ayana Taketatsu. . . It seems i was wrong
Mayo chiki Usami good enough for you?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 18:29   Link #705
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
About the summary I normally post...

I'm still very busy with the upcoming end of year exams so I won't be working on it atm.

But once I'm done, around the middle of this month, I should be free for a month during Xmas.

But I don't dare to make compromise...

BTW, the Thai source seem to stop posting Thai summary now. Maybe he got fed up with the recent development in vol. 10 that simply doesn't go anywhere and retired.
Aah, don't exert yourself too much. We'll be waiting patiently for your awesome summaries, so. . . take your time
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 23:39   Link #706
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

just listened to the first track....wow, it was like as though Navi reverse r*ped Ash. O_O

Another thing was that why did they need to give Eco and Navi different voices, aren't they supposed to be the same character? (in a way). And I mean, Mariya Ise can pull off that mature voice as well. (Sen from Ben-to and Aruka from Needless)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 00:44   Link #707
KID2NR

^I was looking for full audio clips of the Drama CD everywhere. The only audio clips I got were those from the PV.
KID2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 11:13   Link #708
maou87

what kind of Airship is Escavaron? & why did rebecca got kidnap?
can someone please tell me...

Last edited by maou87; 2012-12-17 at 21:22.
maou87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 19:30   Link #709
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Finished summarizing SnRK v07 part 3/3. I spent 3-4 hours on just this. Quite depressed with my turtle speed.

I'll begin v08 tomorrow at night... I'm not sure when it'll get done though, with my slow translation speed...

The source doesn't summarize v10 in Thai yet. I'm not sure why. Maybe he got tired of how ridiculous the LN became and simply dropped it...

Spoiler for SnRK Summary Eng v07 part 3/3:
Old 2012-12-21, 20:01   Link #710
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Thanks for the summary
Sure hope they do summarize vol 10 as I wanna know what happens after the kingdom is formed
Old 2012-12-21, 23:16   Link #711
Ghanw
(-_-)

Thank you, thank you, thank you as always for the summaries!!!! Yes a break from tests and all that stuff,
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 05:00   Link #712
DevotionFX
紅月の瞋願

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
The source doesn't summarize v10 in Thai yet. I'm not sure why. Maybe he got tired of how ridiculous the LN became and simply dropped it...
"Because raw hadn't came out yet.", that was he say.
DevotionFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 07:24   Link #713
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotionFX View Post
"Because raw hadn't came out yet.", that was he say.
I see. Thanks for the response. I also notice that it's been months already since vol. 10 was released, yet no RAW uploaded.
Old 2012-12-23, 05:51   Link #714
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Sorry for the double-post.

Bad news guys.

I was planning to translate the summary for v08 last night but due to some complication, I ended up having to try fixing my Mac the entire night.

It all started from when I clicked "Show search criteria" on my "All My Files" finder (folder in OS X). I then started messing it trying to return it back, which I ended up deleting it.

After I restart my Mac, the problem occurs that "All My Files" finder disappeared (I even emptied my bin, just to make sure it'd be unrecoverable, by mistake). And my finder would act weird (like not letting me use any other apps). I had enough so I decided to reformat the whole disk and reinstall my Mac using "Time Machine" (good thing I had backup).

But after I did that, I had a new problem. My "Time Machine" started acting weird, trying to make a new backup of the whole data (90GB) when it usually backup the changes (normally 10MB-1GB, based on how much new data is found on my Mac since last backup). And with the speed it had (2 hours passed, 1MB), it was driving me crazy.

So I had to reformat and recover my system using "Time Machine" again, but then my Mac crashed while reinstalling.

I erased the disk again, then recovered my system using "Time Machine" again, and crashed again while reinstalling.

I had enough of that crap so I went to sleep. I was thinking I would go to my cousin's place to reinstall Mac OS X via internet (with all other data lost, of course) if I failed again this morning.

Good thing I successfully restored my system without problem. My Mac's booting speed is much slower than before the whole mess though. But I now have no problem with backing up my system on "Time Machine" anymore. The new backup is 175MB less than before (more like taking out the files I deleted after the backup) and no problem occurred anymore.

However, I'm freaking tired now. I spent too much energy into fixing my Mac, from the problem that started from a very minor "one miss click".

From now, I'll never open the finder "All My Files" ever again! I disabled it on finder tab and set my start finder to be "Downloads" instead.

So, I don't think there'd be any summary of SnRK v08 before Xmas from me. Good thing I saved the files in Dropbox folder so I can easily recover it from synching with my account. But I'm too tired to work for now, all because of that shitty "All My Files" folder.
Old 2012-12-23, 13:53   Link #715
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^No worries mate, you don't have to explain to us, take as much time you need and I think I speak for most people when I say we can wait
Hope your computer gets fixed, I'd help if I could but I don't use a Mac OS
Old 2012-12-23, 15:36   Link #716
Ghanw
(-_-)

@Kleeyook as Richocet said take as much time as you need doing the summaries. I have also had issues with my Mac but not the backup, but my whole system did freeze up and had I to shut down manually and delete all my files/apps to get the thing working again. Now i always carry an external hardrive with me just in case.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 12:34   Link #717
XFire
150% done

Wow, a summary and an update to the novel. I love Christmas time.
Old 2012-12-28, 14:07   Link #718
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Ch 15 of manga is up
I dont know if its part of the LN but seemed lika a filler to me since he got to see plenty of...
Old 2013-01-02, 22:23   Link #719
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Who is this?
Spoiler for Who?:

by the way no one translate this novel?
Old 2013-01-02, 23:34   Link #720
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

There is a page and it seems it was started, but there are no current active translators. So no one is translating it at the moment.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles