AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-24, 01:09   Link #421
monir
cho~ kakkoii

As of episode 19 --- Go Amarencia, go! ---

Wise up Mamoru. Act your size! Amarencia is within your height. You will also be able to lead when you hold Amarencia's hand.
Old 2007-02-24, 05:00   Link #422
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
episode 19 was finally a sweet and funny episode. the girls' ideas were hillarious and charming.
Old 2007-02-24, 06:06   Link #423
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
As of episode 19 --- Go Amarencia, go! ---
tsk tsk ~ her name is Emelenzia

well ep 19 was funny...yea thats one way to put it
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-02-24, 06:22   Link #424
kujoe
from head to heel

Shione's scene is the best one out of all of them.

All in all, a predictable albeit interesting episode. Who else saw the last part coming from a mile away?
Old 2007-02-24, 13:42   Link #425
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
tsk tsk ~ her name is Emelenzia
4th! "I AM PRESENT!"
I spell how I hear it. Some time I'm right, and most of the time, I'm wrong. Well Deathie, you have earned a little fanservice which is waiting for you here.

Spoiler:

This was very disturbing. I mean, his English is horrible. As an English yourself, you must have been terribly offended. I can only sympathize. Btw, I thought "eat me" would have been the better selection of words than "I'm present." Then again, they animators probably didn't want to overdo the fanservice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
All in all, a predictable albeit interesting episode. Who else saw the last part coming from a mile away?
Not me. No. Not by that distance anyhow. I saw it coming when it was about 800 meters away. ..Ahem..

Sorry.
Old 2007-02-24, 13:59   Link #426
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Well Deathie, you have earned a little fanservice which is waiting for you here.
Speaking of that bit of fanservice, that's actually available as a poster for the first 3000 people who pre-order DVD 2. But, you have to pre-order it at one of the participating merchants, and none of them ship internationally. They did the same thing for DVD 1, and I imagine they'll probably do likewise for all the rest too. These are the sorts of things that drive me crazy about R2 merchandise -- not only do you have to spend 8000 yen to get the limited edition (which is pretty darn expensive), but you also have to spend it at specific places to make sure you get everything. I've seen cases where different stores carry different bonus items too. So complicated! Anyway, when I get home, I'll be sure to post scans of whatever they did send me with DVD 1.
Old 2007-02-25, 22:16   Link #427
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
Emelenzia is so cute when nervous.... "moshi-moshi-moshi...."
Old 2007-02-25, 22:43   Link #428
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Speaking of that bit of fanservice, that's actually available as a poster for the first 3000 people who pre-order DVD 2. But, you have to pre-order it at one of the participating merchants, and none of them ship internationally. They did the same thing for DVD 1, and I imagine they'll probably do likewise for all the rest too. These are the sorts of things that drive me crazy about R2 merchandise -- not only do you have to spend 8000 yen to get the limited edition (which is pretty darn expensive), but you also have to spend it at specific places to make sure you get everything. I've seen cases where different stores carry different bonus items too. So complicated! Anyway, when I get home, I'll be sure to post scans of whatever they did send me with DVD 1.
So very much looking forward to you going home. Before you freak out, I am just saying that because I want to see those scans. Here is to hoping, you won't get lost on your way home!
Old 2007-02-26, 01:10   Link #429
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
So very much looking forward to you going home. Before you freak out, I am just saying that because I want to see those scans. Here is to hoping, you won't get lost on your way home!
HAHAHA! Yup, yup... >_> <_<

They unfortunately arrived just a few hours after I had to catch a plane, but I'll be back home in two weeks. Scans will be right up on the agenda. Apparently, the first volume comes with a DVD Box to hold the first 6 volumes, a character song CD, and a bunch of ecchi postcards (including one of the ones Maids posted earlier), among other things... Should be a nice set!
Old 2007-03-02, 17:14   Link #430
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Episode 20:

Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-02, 17:56   Link #431
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

ep 20 ~
Spoiler:

edit: i cant count haha XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2007-03-03 at 03:19.
Old 2007-03-02, 23:29   Link #432
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for ep 20:

Last edited by monir; 2007-03-02 at 23:51. Reason: Note to self: never copy Deathy on episode count! hehe~
Old 2007-03-02, 23:50   Link #433
relentlessflame

*Administrator

By the way, guys, you mean episode 20. For a second there you had me really confused - "how did we get to episode 22 already?!"
Old 2007-03-10, 12:35   Link #434
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

ep 21 ~
Spoiler:

Old 2007-03-10, 14:59   Link #435
Kensuke

Spoiler for episode 21:
Old 2007-03-10, 15:09   Link #436
itzfurrball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke View Post
Spoiler for episode 21:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-13, 22:51   Link #437
rarukyu
umeboshi

ep 9 AND 10 subbed and now out! thanks toy box! great episodes lol. the begging of Amerencia starts here :P ep 10 lol.
Old 2007-03-14, 06:41   Link #438
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Spoiler for girls in lingerie floating in space. HR magazine scan:

2772x3490, 2.3 MB

Old 2007-03-14, 10:05   Link #439
Kensuke

Anyone has the source picture (Ayako and Mamoru) used in ToyBox's episodes 9 and 10?

I think that ep. 9 was quite weak, even now when I watched it with subs, it was not bad, but I felt that it would have been better. I guess the main purpose was to show some Ayako and Itsumi interaction.
But I loved the Ayako's reaction when Mamoru asked she to come.

On the other hand, episode 10 was pure gold as entertainment. Eme-chan is so sweet.
Old 2007-03-14, 10:51   Link #440
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

^ yea the main purpose for ep 9 was for itsumi to get along with ayako ~ right up til now ive always felt some jealous vibes comming from itsumi when she sees ayako with mamoru (kinda like "dont take my onii chan" feeling ~ quite common :3) ~ but now itsumi is a lot less cautious around ayako after getting to know her better ~ she feels that she can let mamoru be close to someone like ayako and the tension is lifted

Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, kadokawa, romance, school life, tsundere, zexcs