AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-08-12, 22:52   Link #45261
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

C'est la Vie, my friends!
@meister: maybe I should tell you that you failed to create the bittersweet air that surrounds it. Character movement and fractual monolouge - you should consider these.
Also, never a fan of "ever-lasting, untransformed love". Time is a destroyer, and only fews could survive it. The kind of love that survive, no, that is not love, but something more...
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 23:37   Link #45262
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
@meister: maybe I should tell you that you failed to create the bittersweet air that surrounds it. Character movement and fractual monolouge - you should consider these.
Also, never a fan of "ever-lasting, untransformed love". Time is a destroyer, and only fews could survive it. The kind of love that survive, no, that is not love, but something more...
Yes you should have. I can be dense like that. XD

I tried to include character movement, though it became kinda like a script at some point.

Though I'll need to look up a few examples of fractual monologue to see what else I need to include.

DEFINITELY need more writing practice. Thanks for point it out!
Old 2013-08-13, 06:36   Link #45263
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Class- 1-2's existence was to move further and futher away from the canon cast, eventually becoming a story about girls in high school flying mecha and having a time of their life together.

That is exactly the point of why I decided to undertake the project. Originally, there was crack with a pilot attached to make the crack move. I took their OCs and turned it around, made the OC then adapted whatever wasn't OP about the MPIS into the final product. After that polish over by making the class have more chemistry within itself.

34 stories is a LOT of stories to tell. Will keep Maximillan busy for a while.

The ending of ST@R/Prototype is a painful ending, but that is the reason why it is good. And for the romantic, there's something lovely in a man waiting until his goddess returns. And with IS technology evolved by Karon's ISP abilities, time has been conquered. They can be young again, and remain together, forever.
I think I`ll gonna die laughing if I were to write 'Marvelous-sensei'`s story because of his name and his epicness(added with humour:P) and put it in DA
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 06:41   Link #45264
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Sorry to say but I must now start to protest. Marvelous can never be anything but my captain.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 06:42   Link #45265
HasuMasu
*Artist

The previous page reminds me of the early days of this thread filled with male OCs who could somehow or another use IS.

I wasn't exempt from that, eventually though I dropped the whole thing and decided to write out a prequel with a female OC instead.

Over the years it became more comfortable for me to write girl protagonists.
Old 2013-08-13, 07:03   Link #45266
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post
Over the years it became more comfortable for me to write girl protagonists.
(THUNK of knife thrown at your head)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 07:08   Link #45267
HasuMasu
*Artist

Eh? Eh? Old man recognises me? But I changed my name and everything!

I was being a ninja like Ren-sama.
Old 2013-08-13, 07:15   Link #45268
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:

I was being a ninja like Ren-sama.
*pouts* mou, you`re no fun since you keep changing names

Oh yeah, the thing I mention Marvelous is just a joke(Afterall he belongs to his rightful owner)
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 07:39   Link #45269
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
- Your aura of perversion gave you away!
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 08:19   Link #45270
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Girl OC, boy OC,... What is the different? Like Matsuzu said, we are still thinking in a box when coming to Original Character Creation!
And Marvelous. Not many Sentai Red could impressed me like him. And beside, if he could holding ground with both "Destroyer of World" and "Phantom Theif", he must be somewhat really awesome!
Old 2013-08-13, 08:25   Link #45271
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Girl OC, boy OC,... What is the different? Like Matsuzu said, we are still thinking in a box when coming to Original Character Creation!
And Marvelous. Not many Sentai Red could impressed me like him. And beside, if he could holding ground with both "Destroyer of World" and "Phantom Theif", he must be somewhat really awesome!
Because when it comes to female OCs, they still follow along the rule of "Only girls - Ichika" can pilot ISes, whereas 95 percent of the other fics are my MALE OC CAN SOMEHOW pilot ISes without a reason being given.

There was this other fic I read was like Tabane given a IS to a male guy, and I was like -_- (seriously......?)

@Masuzu: See, you are a good writer because you go and explore new angles and not just trapped in the sole male Ocs, for that, I will give you top marks.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 08:38   Link #45272
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Now remember it, how many joint project has been born from this thread?
Old 2013-08-13, 08:42   Link #45273
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
I think I`ll gonna die laughing if I were to write 'Marvelous-sensei'`s story because of his name and his epicness(added with humour:P) and put it in DA
I really got lazy with him back then. It was Maximillan-sensei, and I wanted to give him a stupid first name like Gaylord. Somewhere along the way, someone in Nanoha OC joked about him being Fabulous-sensei. My mind suddenly clicked and called him Marvelous Maximillan. It just works. Not to mention he’s technically a captain (of the class), the Ship's Captain on board the RSS Copernicus, and can get quite epic (his later versions swung the other way towards over the topness.)

In practice, the students just called him Sensei, anyway. Though for the first 4 chapters it was Marvelous-sensei, and then they got tired with the long method of address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Sorry to say but I must now start to protest. Marvelous can never be anything but my captain.
He IS your captain. He’s the captain of Class 1-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
Oh yeah, the thing I mention Marvelous is just a joke(Afterall he belongs to his rightful owner)
In the newer versions, he’s just called Sensei by his students, Producer-san by the SHOOTiNG ST@R idols, and Sensei-kun by his colleagues. I’ve also obscured his background, having been nominated by President Kougami for his engineering credentials and interest in idols.

I’ll keep his last name, but his first name shall remain unmentioned. After all, Producer is an epic name. And, to a certain extent, Sensei-kun is YOU, the reader.
Old 2013-08-13, 08:42   Link #45274
demino_hellsin
That one guy

just IS-kun really. and He died out really quick... Comedy material is hard to come by.

There's Meister's character compilation.

iKaron by Erachi, zero and meister.

Zero and Blitz usually work on writer-editor relationship.

any other I am not aware of.

An OC of mine that was originally a throw away OC since I wrote him out of spite for the fandom is an OC who is unlike the others. He doesn't try hard to be anything. He just does his job. He comes from a long line of bodyguards and along with regular schooling he is trained in the family business. His job is to protect Cecilia outside of ISA and to make sure she doesn't fly off the handle and irresponsibly use Blue Tears. His choice of weapons are tasers. He is childhood friends with Chelsea making him 18ish
Old 2013-08-13, 08:45   Link #45275
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Rest in Peace o the wonderful dreams and ideas...
Men, why I am having the idea of a "dying" IS?

Last edited by Fireminer; 2013-08-13 at 08:57.
Old 2013-08-13, 08:50   Link #45276
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Box, I'll be using that character sheet template. Gotta make up everything again because I lost all BUT the older pre-rewrite chapters and unit write-ups... -.-

*drinks*
Old 2013-08-13, 08:57   Link #45277
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I wonder if Shotaro can fit in with ISA. I once tried Philippe. To horrendous results though *sigh*
Old 2013-08-13, 09:04   Link #45278
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

...iKaron? The New iKaron, jana-ika? Comes with ink de geso?

*shot*

Remember, the bumble bee episode, demi.

Also, I was wondering about having [Girls und Stratos] once.
Old 2013-08-13, 09:11   Link #45279
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I remember a cockroach but not a bee
Old 2013-08-13, 09:13   Link #45280
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I remember a cockroach but not a bee
The one where Phillipe cross-dressed, Shotaro was a bee, and Shotaro and Terui rode each other into the sunset.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest