AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-29, 15:50   Link #681
ImperialFlameGod8190

we got those a while ago my friend i mean seriously knowing his personality she let akatsuki stay with her in the girls changing room btw am i the only one that was suprised that he basically volunteered to leave and she said stay by my side
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 17:06   Link #682
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Which is why I currently prefer Miu over Haruka. Even though she gets pissed off at Akatsuki's antics as well, deep down she know she likes it, and somewhat allows him to do the stuff she does instead of being in denial about her feelings.
Old 2012-08-29, 17:20   Link #683
ImperialFlameGod8190

ironically enough Haruka is more in denial because of her position as a member of student council haha
Old 2012-08-29, 17:30   Link #684
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Akatsuki loves to see Mui naked.....

Akatsuki loves to strip Haruka naked....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 18:37   Link #685
ImperialFlameGod8190

GenjiChan thats his sister your talking about its kinda wrong that he wants to see his sister naked as for the strip haruka naked not quite he just likes the female body way too much
and to add to the fun this thought.
haruka: is secretly in love with akatsuki because he's a demon
Miu: is in love with akatsuki but she's a demon
Chikage: is in love with Myuu but doesnt know she's a demon
Risty: Thinks Akatsuki is a hero because he killed a demon
Akatsuki: Cares for Risty Pampers Miu Tortures Haruka and is somewhat amused by Chikage
Old 2012-08-29, 18:49   Link #686
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
GenjiChan thats his sister your talking
They're not blood related.
Old 2012-08-29, 18:56   Link #687
ImperialFlameGod8190

haha i know its sorta a joke since akatsuki has told everyone myuu is his sister plus the other interesting fact
Old 2012-08-29, 19:06   Link #688
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
haha i know its sorta a joke since akatsuki has told everyone myuu is his sister plus the other interesting fact
I don't know what you meant by that but they'ren't blood related since it was mention in Episode 1... the bro-sis thing is just a cover up for Myuu's true identity...
Old 2012-08-30, 03:50   Link #689
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

"They're not blood related" isn't enough.

The fact that it's just a front kind of is. Which will only make it awkward toward the outside world.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 12:53   Link #690
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Ah, when's the next ep Slightly NSFW pics below:
Images
Queen Haruka, garter belts and swimsuits!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Which is why I currently prefer Miu over Haruka. Even though she gets pissed off at Akatsuki's antics as well, deep down she know she likes it, and somewhat allows him to do the stuff she does instead of being in denial about her feelings.
To be honest, I think it has a lot to do with their positions that's the core behind their actions, Haruka, the vice president being upstaged by a perverted newcomer, and Miu, the daughter of the demon king who was killed by her new Oniichan

Haruka has her position, the second highest student position, that compels her to be 2nd best, not 3rd best, so it's natural she's going to act like it (seems to be some kind of trope where the vice president is more strict than the president). Now here's one of the reasons why I like Miu's storytelling so far. She's got a sidequest from her father, to observe Akat if he is worthy {of taking her pantsu}. Quite many a time already we've seen Akat keep his word, he's her "brother", and he's done many things regarding that, and doing his best for Miu to feel at home in a new world. So it's natural for her to have a soft spot for Akat, after all, she couldn't bring herself to kill the guy. So I view her actions as not her liking it deep down inside, but that she's conflicted. She has to kill the guy if he's not worthy, but should a guy die because he's making her feel like a normal girl instead of a Maou's daughter? How far is too far

(the best example I like to share of Miu's ups and downs with Akat is the lingerie store episode. She doesn't want to be seen naked by Akat, but she wants him close by (because she's nervous). When he ends up too close, to her that was going too far. But it ended up being a good thing because it ultimately helped her in the end, and she acknowledged that Akat really meant well and it also helped give her confidence in being truthful and speaking on her own behalf. But right afterwards Akat gets his hands in the other 3 girls' skirts, because he thinks Miu would be too embarrassed to face them, and that's when he went too far because 1) he assumed Miu's emotions and 2) he was about to strip uninvolved parties in an attempt to help her, which obviously wasn't something she needed help with, therefore he earned a wallop topside the head )
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 17:20   Link #691
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
snip
And so the most perverted amongst us has just provided one of the best character analyzing posts seen on these forums...now let us sit, ponder, and digest this thought as we bask in the glorious light that is mangatron wisdom...
Old 2012-08-30, 18:29   Link #692
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!

Hahahha. This series makes me laugh every week. Akatsuki owns. That is all.

No, really. It's quite refreshing to see a battle-hardened and cocky MC in an ecchi harem/action series.

As for a favourite girl... I usually have a hard time picking a favourite when it comes to shows like this, because all the girls are too damn clichéd for my tastes, and I end up just picking the one with the nicest body

But I don't know. I kinda hope that Akatsuki would find a woman, instead of some high school girl. I'm not sure if that's possible in a series like this, though. Either that or some one sided harem ending.
zarqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 20:24   Link #693
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarqu View Post
Hahahha. This series makes me laugh every week. Akatsuki owns. That is all.

No, really. It's quite refreshing to see a battle-hardened and cocky MC in an ecchi harem/action series.

As for a favourite girl... I usually have a hard time picking a favourite when it comes to shows like this, because all the girls are too damn clichéd for my tastes, and I end up just picking the one with the nicest body

But I don't know. I kinda hope that Akatsuki would find a woman, instead of some high school girl. I'm not sure if that's possible in a series like this, though. Either that or some one sided harem ending.
He needs a woman who could be his equal.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 20:31   Link #694
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post

Akatsuki needs to campaign for Todd Akin and his party's former business partners, the taliban
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 20:51   Link #695
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Yes, pretty much this. I would also love the see the interactions between this glorious woman and our current cast
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
Akatsuki needs to campaign for Todd Akin and his party's former business partners, the taliban
Yes... The news of Todd Akin's stupidity have reached even the remote land of Finland (my home country). I rather like the Onion's take (nsfw language) on this controversy.
Old 2012-08-30, 20:53   Link #696
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Akatsuki would totally click well a chick like the milf from Campione.....

Hot damn would that be a hot couple....
Old 2012-08-30, 22:28   Link #697
ImperialFlameGod8190

honestly mangatron i agree with you almost completely but i guess ill expand on your assesment.
Myuu is fighting emotions involving akatsuki but her fathers side quest doesnt really have anything to do with it. What she's fighting is the fact that by all means she's falling for the guy who killed her father. In that episode she says stay by me yes. But if u remember she's embarassed by the fact that lingerie girl thought it was her boyfriend. And the funniest part she actually wonders what akatsuki would think about her in the bra. To make things comical she makes a special note to show akatsuki the PJ's he bought as a "reward" As for the asshole side She actually acknowledged akatsuki's acts were to help her after the piss episode if u look carefully she's asking it then. The part with the 3 girls in the lockers was most likely him being bored.

Haruka is ironically fighting the same problem as myuu but on a more intricate scale. Haruka is suppose to be the 2nd highest authority on discipline and the 2nd most powerful member of the harem. Yet all of the sudden this guy comes in who causes trouble. Normally she'd handle him easily. But now of course as u know he proceeds to steal her panties and later her bra. So now she's furious this guy just treated her as though she was nothing. her scene in the store was merely an amusing twist. If you remember at the end of the piss episode it is haruka who just so happens to open the door. But the turning point for haruka is with the bike. She see's that this perverted man as you so say is actually incredibly impressive and when she steals the bike her clothes get blasted off in a way only found in anime. And now she gets a call to help a situation. But what can she do she has no clothes. And well you know what happens. After finally getting to the situation things are handled easily and the hostages are saved. But then all of the sudden a little girl is taken captive. And this time there's nothing that haruka can do. Just as the criminals are about to escape who shows up but the very same guy. Of course she scolds akatsuki but not because she's mad its because her attraction to this guy is growing and she's worried (couldnt tell huh) after he leaves so the stuco gets credit and haruka saves face naturally things get good and of course to the end when she returns his jacket after putting it in the wash twice (hehheh. And now to the swimming episode which is probably the most amusing in the series so far. The funniest part of this episode is the revelation that it was Haruka herself who revealed akatsuki actually saved the daughter. Now of course Uesaki tricks haruka into joining the group after myuu asks the stuco to join. (lets not get into my new fascination with minami its always the quiet ones who turn out to have the biggest surprises or in this case boobs). Then the competition and woo boy that competition was incredible. Akatsuki is it. (Everyone who watched this episode subbed and knew what the competition was about and realized he's it said they are gonna regret this) and well they did ha. Akatsuki does what he does. BTW 2nd best part of the episode is when myuu says no way and the eyecatch person says Yes way. Now back to haruka she's running and decides to hide in the womens shower room. Normally you think that she's safe bzzt wrong. Akatsuki comes in and banter insues. Cue minami distraction. (gotta love how she didnt seem to mind that akatsuki saw her naked). cough cough sorry got distracted. Akatsuki sees minami and haruka sees an opening so she jumps behind him. Wouldnt ya know it she stepped on soap and slipped. (btw minami is the one who used her feet to slide the soap . So haruka is falling and akatsuki saves her cue tsundere moment.... moment over shes been stripped nekked . Now to the battle episode. This is the most telling of haruka moments. First the whole she wants to talk to myuu thing. Also myuu notices something is up with haruka. now to the fight. They walk up and akatsuki does what he does and minami drops a comedy bomb Haruka couldnt wait to see you. Cue tsundere moment. Now to the fight. Haruka decides even though the other two are there to fight him alone. She's getting owned and just when she's screwed the others step in. Now Haruka's mad cause Uesaki saved her bacon but she goes into this nonsense about fair and such uesaki sets her straight but then akatsuki proceeds to deflect that and proceed to nearly beat the stuco without kaidou's interference. Hm anybody other then me believe the prez assigned kaidou to monitor akatsuki. now back to the whole point of haruka nd akatsuki's greatest hits. By the way since i know there's some people on this forum who make AMV's make one of haruka and our boy with the song Hate that i love you by Rihanna featuring ne-yo.

Haruka is fighting the fact that she's suppose to be a head of discipline but is falling in love with a troublemaker and more importantly one whose had his way with her at almost every opportunity. So which side wins. The side of her thats the stuco vice president who should punish this troublemaker or the growing tsundere side that well wants to be punished with his sword. Note: I dont mean the AD one that is beast.
Myuu is fighting the fact that despite the fact he killed her father akatsuki's been mega nice and supportive not to mention the fact that he's protected her the whole time. I also think the sleep groping when she pretends to be his sister. Well it just means she cant read him but steadily she's falling for him.
and mangatron isnt the most perverted at all but i must admit you are impressive my friend. Imagine akatsuki on campione with the likes of erica and ena now there would be some interesting hentai action.

That better zarqu by the way i am serious i'd hope somebody could actually make the AMV Haruka x Akatsuki hate that i love you by Rihanna and Ne-yo

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2012-08-31 at 07:11. Reason: For zarqu
Old 2012-08-30, 22:40   Link #698
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!

^ Formatting... I need it. Heavily.

Could you possibly try to divide that post into paragraphs?
Old 2012-08-30, 23:27   Link #699
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

Better than campaigning for Hank Johnson.. Skip to 1:20 for the good stuff...

Lets not bring Politics into this Jaku. I've got a whole hard drive full of crap I could dump on people, and this is not the correct place for it.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 23:56   Link #700
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post

Hot damn would that be a hot couple....
And the anime just become Borderline or H...

No disagreeing with that...

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen