AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-08-04, 01:34   Link #11041
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

^Even the plan is real that doesn't mean other Vanadises and Titta won't stand and watch. Olga will be most likely propose him again even it's not four years yet.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-04, 06:14   Link #11042
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but then he could just marry all of them. He's the King of the Magic Bullet, and plus the Vanadis want to make him King of Zhcted (all except Tina, of course).

I hope Tigre's worries are unfounded.

@Chingaruna: Is Tigre going to give her his answer once everything has been settled, even though he's worried that the idea of him marrying her will be rejected? Is that what you said?
Old 2017-08-04, 07:59   Link #11043
Ramero

But Tigre will be most likely have to accept Regin's demand to become King of Brune for this. So it will be impossible to say no or rejecting Regin's confession as Queen of Brune because he realize that if he reject it he will be pressured again not to mention if he become King of Zhcted, that means he will surely accept Regin's demand to be King of Brune if he want to ensure the safety of Alsace. Union is the only way for solving this problem by making Alsace as a new Capital for a new United Kingdom and Badouin is the only person that was ready to train Tigre to become King while other Vanadis didn't think about that way.
Old 2017-08-04, 11:12   Link #11044
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, you're probably right. He has to unite Brune and Zhcted and take Regin's offer to marry her to become King of Brune. Even Elen agreed to it, so it should be fine (unless she'll have a problem with it if he's going to be marrying her as well).
Old 2017-08-04, 12:46   Link #11045
Ramero

The social status may still become a barrier for this since Elen mentioned on the first time that the reason she can't get close to him is because of the social status itself. If Tigre becomes King then the barrier will be lifted.
Old 2017-08-04, 12:57   Link #11046
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The barrier could still be there unless, as the King of the Magic Bullet, Tigre gets to choose when a Viralt leaves a Vanadis or who a Viralt chooses as its wielder. And I think it's possible that he can do that. The reason I say this is because unless Tigre can control this, any one or all of the girls could stop being a Vanadis at any time. At that point, that former Vanadis's child will no longer be an heir even if it was the eldest boy among the children. That's also why Elen had said what she said back then.
Old 2017-08-04, 13:06   Link #11047
Ramero

Well, it depends on how the doctrines will passed on just like House of Lourie that stands for approximately 80 years. Three generations of Lavias serves house of Lourie and i think Mila can have the daughters inherit her Lavias when the time has come and she can also be the mentor of other daughters for this.
Old 2017-08-04, 13:24   Link #11048
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We don't know why Lavias seems to have chosen the House of Lourie, and we also don't know if it'll change its mind at some point. If the Kings of the Magic Bullet don't control that, Lavias might really change its mind at some point.
Old 2017-08-06, 04:16   Link #11049
dragon213

so tigre has admitted to ellen that he have feelings for lim now, however did lim find out about it this volume? Also is it really true that tigre's answer to mira's confession is in a short story and that they even crossed the final line? I wonder how ellen reacted when she learned about that
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 04:59   Link #11050
Ramero

^Elen is not in power to choose the girls that she reccomend for Tigre. Tigre alone is the only one that can decide it even Elen and Mila could continue the traditional feud but in more passive way. Convincing Mila is quite hard since Mila has more boundaries than the others such as status, nobility and pride.
Old 2017-08-06, 05:08   Link #11051
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Elen gave her approval on Tigre marrying Regin, and she also gave the green light on him having a harem. Do you think he would've gone through with it otherwise? Because I doubt it.
Old 2017-08-06, 09:42   Link #11052
n0m@n
C-Z

So MF J announced that there will be Katagiri Hinata's illustration coming out. And there will be Madan short story included in it obviously written by Kawaguchi. Coming out in November. Hopefully the next volume comes out at the same time.
Old 2017-08-06, 09:46   Link #11053
Triok123

wait....since when mira confessed..??? all i remember was she in the same room with tigre asking what he would do if she was to desire to become a concubine then claimed it to a joke.
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 10:36   Link #11054
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That probably wasn't just a joke. I don't remember if she actually confessed, though. Could've been in that short story that was mentioned.

Anyway, I want to read the short story. And hopefully the translation will continue soon.
Old 2017-08-06, 11:04   Link #11055
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
so tigre has admitted to ellen that he have feelings for lim now, however did lim find out about it this volume? Also is it really true that tigre's answer to mira's confession is in a short story and that they even crossed the final line? I wonder how ellen reacted when she learned about that
Where did you get this info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
wait....since when mira confessed..??? all i remember was she in the same room with tigre asking what he would do if she was to desire to become a concubine then claimed it to a joke.
She confessed in Vol 16, there's even a color pic of it.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 11:54   Link #11056
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh, so it's in Volume 16. No wonder I didn't know about it. Thanks for letting me know.

So if the bit about the side story is correct, then Tigre will respond to her confession in that side story.
Old 2017-08-06, 12:17   Link #11057
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Oh, so it's in Volume 16. No wonder I didn't know about it. Thanks for letting me know.

So if the bit about the side story is correct, then Tigre will respond to her confession in that side story.
The thing about the side story was something I read a few pages back on this site, just wondered if someone knew about it other than the person who put in a comment about it.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-07, 10:57   Link #11058
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
The thing about the side story was something I read a few pages back on this site, just wondered if someone knew about it other than the person who put in a comment about it.
Yeah, if only one person talks about it, it could possibly be only hearsay if no one else is talking about it. But in this case, it's true and it did happen in vol 16.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-07, 15:13   Link #11059
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Dragon213 is talking about the side story that Tigre gives his reply in, though.
Old 2017-08-07, 23:55   Link #11060
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Dragon213 is talking about the side story that Tigre gives his reply in, though.
Right... My mistake.

That's why it's easy to get tripped up when your talking on speculation of other stuff and then not being specific.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)