AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-08-29, 18:27   Link #661
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
https://twitter.com/mrgrmrgrn/status...889969152?s=21

Hahaha. Watamote manga was put in together with other Yuri manga at the Yuri shelf.

Watamote is now Yuri manga.
Yes. Now

Also, HnA spinoff and Nettaigyo. That's the yuri mothership from those two alone.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-06, 07:57   Link #662
James Rye

Spoiler for Spoiler for ch. 141:

'Nuff said. XD

This picture here really makes me want to see a chapter with Tomoko and Nemo watching/playing an eroge game together, would most likely be hilarious:

Spoiler for See what I mean?^^:
Old 2018-09-07, 12:29   Link #663
Sixth
Hu Tao

Is it just me or Ki-chan is planning to murder Tomoko's friends when she looks at the picture?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-07, 13:12   Link #664
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's been a really long time since we last saw Ki-chan, hasn't it? Tomoko is still scared shitless of her
Old 2018-09-07, 13:35   Link #665
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Aaand she's here More of a setup chapter than anything, or at least I hope so. But that would mean we're getting a Kii-chan arc! I'm half excited and half scared at the possibility.

Also, I guess not everyone liked Kemono friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler for ch. 141:

'Nuff said. XD

This picture here really makes me want to see a chapter with Tomoko and Nemo watching/playing an eroge game together, would most likely be hilarious:

Spoiler for See what I mean?^^:
Tomoko's reaction was just as golden to me. It's gonna be one of those days

Anyone playing an eroge with TOmoko would be hilarious. It's not exactly a group activity in the first place.

Quote:
Is it just me or Ki-chan is planning to murder Tomoko's friends when she looks at the picture?
[Souless ending intensifies]
Old 2018-09-08, 10:34   Link #666
Sixth
Hu Tao

I love how Ki-chan slowly realizing that Tomoko's aura has changed so much due to her new friends.

The eyes of Ki-chan when the teacher hyping Tomoko. I can't tell whether she was jealous that her big sister is popular or she knows the teacher is BSing.

Love how everyone can tell that Komi and Tomoko are best frienemy.

By the way, for those who are curious, the next chapter schedule is 20 September. The date was missing in this chapter.
Old 2018-09-11, 23:59   Link #667
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I have to say this manga brings out some hilarious fan comics.

They say girls in love get prettier.

Best girl with best bra.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-12, 00:08   Link #668
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I have to say this manga brings out some hilarious fan comics.

They say girls in love get prettier.

Best girl with best bra.
Compare to other series that I am reading, I can't think of any series that have a lot of fanart like watamote did. Every time there is a new watamote chapter is out, at least 100 fanarts will follow from behind.

Watamote is one of the dying series that have second winds, more like tornado coming. Quite an impressive feats.
Old 2018-09-12, 03:58   Link #669
James Rye

100 fanarts if you count the fancomics, with all the other stuff it gets up to 200 and more easily. Man, I wish this got a 2nd season then it would be a 1000 fanarts after every chapter.
Old 2018-09-12, 08:40   Link #670
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Looking forward to all the fanart is half of the excitement at this point. If I recall correctly, the influx only became this strong after the disneyland arc, when the harem situation clearly showed for the first time. What's equally impressive is that a decent parr of the art is composed of mini-stories, and there's a new batch for every chapter. That doesn't happen even with more popular manga like BnHA. Honestly, we're lucky to have such dedicated people in the fanbase.
Old 2018-09-21, 08:37   Link #671
Sixth
Hu Tao

Chapter is out.

The dog has Tomoko's eyes. No wonder Yoshida punched her as well.

So, we got the jealous Kouhai in this chapter, and Tomoko gained another friend out of nowhere.

The talk between Tomoko and Kiko about the girl playing the game alone is kinda depressing. It was nice to see Tomoko being mature for once in front of Kiko, and she wasn't fake it when she told her about the story.
Old 2018-09-21, 11:22   Link #672
James Rye

Looks like Tomoko gonna make it into college now that she got the motivation of Kii-chan being right at her heels. xD
Glad we saw Kouhai-chan again, man that girl got a savage piece of mouth. If she speaks like that all day it is no wonder that only the boys (and Tomoko) are willing to overlook that flaw because she is beautiful. The Tomoko-eyes dog was the best part with sniffing Yoshida's panties. Poor girl always gets sexual harassed by accident. Even Tomoki was a "victim" of her curse back then when he grabbed her boob trying to stop her. xD

Isn't this the first time Tomoko called Yoshia Yoshida-san/Yoshida-chan though or did I miss it in previous chapters?
Old 2018-09-21, 11:30   Link #673
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
The dog has Tomoko's eyes. No wonder Yoshida punched her as well.
Actually there was proper reason why Yoshida punched her. Unfortunately whole joke was little lost in translation.
Point is that order which Tomoko used was "Chinchin" which, while stands for begging, is also pun for same souding word which mean penis. Dog was simply not trained enough and was looking for what he though was ordered.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-21, 14:16   Link #674
Requiem-x
The slacking one

While I'm a bit dissapointed there was no hype confrontation, what we got was really good on its own right, and necessary too, because I had started to forget about Shizuku. Really, when she showed up I went "oh, right! Her!". While on the subject, I honestly pity the poor girl, with her boyfriend being apparently a loser and What the hell, Komi!? If this is how Shizuku gets treated by other girls, its no wonder she likes Tomoko, who at least keeps her shittiness to herself. Yes, she really brought it down on the boyfriend, which made me laugh, but I still think that was undeserved, and that's not why Komi did that anyways.

Continuing with the pity train, poor Yoshida doesn't get a break, huh? That tomopup had no mercy on her, and neither did the real deal.

And Tomoko gets another fan, by merely standing there, talking dirty and taking punches. That's Keima levels of swag right there, though I'm pretty sure Anna already got the tomo fever a while back, right on the day she changed classes.

I'm glad to see Kii finally got a taste of Tomoko's less shitty side, and finally realize there's no need to go psycho in her desire to help her. Also, her way to describe Tomoko and how she swore to be by her side no matter what put a smile on my face. Another addition to the race to college.

Now I really hope we get something with Yuu next. She's way long overdue for a nice moment with Mokocchi.
Old 2018-09-21, 15:59   Link #675
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I loved how Tomoko casually told Kii-chan the dog had tried eating Yoshida out. At this point you'd think she'd know better than to say such things when Yoshida is right there
Not to mention saying such a thing to her younger cousin, but that's pretty much par of the course.
Old 2018-09-21, 21:34   Link #676
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Bestiality? Where else can we go from there?
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-21, 21:47   Link #677
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Yandere. Threesome. Public humi... oh wait, this is watamote, we already got plenty of that.
Old 2018-09-22, 00:26   Link #678
Sixth
Hu Tao

Found this at another forum, and I didn't realize it until someone mentioned this up.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by LKK; 2018-09-22 at 10:17. Reason: Added images tag
Old 2018-09-24, 16:45   Link #679
James Rye

Haha! Fang-chan got caught in the Bowsette fever!
Spoiler for Last time I try this...:

Glorious! XDDD

Last edited by James Rye; 2018-09-25 at 12:05.
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-24, 23:12   Link #680
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post

Glorious! XDDD
403 error. Truly Glorious.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, slice of life, yuri