Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-29, 22:16   Link #81
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
ohh i forgot Halibel was there... yeh that would be awesome to see her kick kenpachi's butt(Although not kill him cause i love kenny)It would just be nice to see a woman beat the unbeatable kenpachi
Sexist :3 it will more likely turn out to be a Chick fight.. maybe the little pink haired girl is gonna pull a Total knockout sexy transformation like Nel *hopes*
Old 2008-02-29, 22:20   Link #82
Casshern

I thought he was gonna keep growing arms until he was covered in them...
Old 2008-02-29, 23:17   Link #83
Lunarskylar

oh wow, after seeing that nel flashback, what if after fully getting her memories back she becomes loyal to aizen again and betrays ichigo
and really, aizen's so puzzlign, his #3 espada disappears (well knowing him he knows noittra and szayel gangbanged her) but he does squat?
phrffff
Old 2008-02-29, 23:18   Link #84
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I idea of Nel x Noi.. makes me want to vomit...
Old 2008-02-29, 23:20   Link #85
MezzoDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
oh wow, after seeing that nel flashback, what if after fully getting her memories back she becomes loyal to aizen again and betrays ichigo
and really, aizen's so puzzlign, his #3 espada disappears (well knowing him he knows noittra and szayel gangbanged her) but he does squat?
phrffff
Nel may regain her lost memories, but have new memories along with a crush on Ichigo. So, I doubt she will return to Aizen after everything she currently experienced. Besides, her crush will make Inoue and Rukia jealous.
Old 2008-02-29, 23:22   Link #86
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by MezzoDragon View Post
Besides, her crush will make Inoue and Rukia jealous.
Ichigo's won the heart of a human, a shinigami, and a hollow then?

Old 2008-02-29, 23:25   Link #87
MezzoDragon

I suppose. The only problem is he is far too dense to realize it. At least, he cannot recognize Inoue and Rukia have a crush on him. Why anyone would have a crush on Ichigo is beyond my understanding.
Old 2008-02-29, 23:25   Link #88
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Ladies and Gentlemen we're going to have ourselves a Love Square XD
Old 2008-03-01, 00:04   Link #89
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Can't see where people are getting this NoixNell thing from, didn't look anything like that to me.

Looked more like Nell didn't want to see her comrades die, so she ended up protecting the weaker Noi, who was a brash warrior who got himself in deep #$@! all the time.

Noi however, resented her for it, believing himself to be strong enough to survive on his own, even when he was not.

As for Noi losing to Kenpachi, I think it was an acceptable way to end the fight. I think people are just ruffled that Kubo managed to get by a fight without revealing "OMG new POWER!!?"

The clear signs were throughout the fight that Kenpachi was a superior warrior then Noi, so as soon as Kenpachi got serious about ending the fight, it ended.
Old 2008-03-01, 00:09   Link #90
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
^ last panel perhaps?

[Noi falls and his eyes meet Nel's.]

Nel: Noi...tora...?

Old 2008-03-01, 00:47   Link #91
Lendial

seems like every man woman and hollow has the hots for ichigo.

a bit anticlimatic, but finally we can move on with the story.
Old 2008-03-01, 01:14   Link #92
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Can't see where people are getting this NoixNell thing from, didn't look anything like that to me.

Looked more like Nell didn't want to see her comrades die, so she ended up protecting the weaker Noi, who was a brash warrior who got himself in deep #$@! all the time.

Noi however, resented her for it, believing himself to be strong enough to survive on his own, even when he was not.

As for Noi losing to Kenpachi, I think it was an acceptable way to end the fight. I think people are just ruffled that Kubo managed to get by a fight without revealing "OMG new POWER!!?"

The clear signs were throughout the fight that Kenpachi was a superior warrior then Noi, so as soon as Kenpachi got serious about ending the fight, it ended.

this makes sense. I was thinking it was a love thing also.

Conversation I had on yahoo about the love thing:

LeQuory : was that supposed to be a love thing between nel and noi?

jiggy : no

jiggy : nel was stronger, so she was like making sure he didnt get hurt, lol

LeQuory : that isnt what it looked like although that may very well be what it is....and I'm thinking if it is her just being protector, then i think she's the enemy their talking about. What else are they gonna do with Nel once everyone leaves? She's a hollow so she cant go back with them.

Everyone is thinking its a love thing at first. Common misconception that can happen when something could be 2 things at once.
Old 2008-03-01, 01:59   Link #93
Mihaeru Trinity
GN Flag Fighter

wow a new enemy, hope its stark
Old 2008-03-01, 02:45   Link #94
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Love or Compassion the relationship between them has been far more dynamic and complex with flashback .Initially there relationship was

Quote:
Noi : Rawr I hate women on top lulz I hate women and Nel I must be on top

Nel : I am warrior I goto Valhalla, Valhalla !!!
With the flashback we know they have a working relationship partners in crime and comrades in arms .

We now need a plot twist and the best twist would be Nel turning bad or fighting for the opposite side . Avenging her fallen comrade and make all shinigamis her enemy . Now we can say for sure she regained all her memories
Old 2008-03-01, 04:24   Link #95
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Why would Nel suddenly switch sides just because her memories came back? All in all, Ichigo's following a path of a type of fighter that she can genuinely respect - fighting to protect. Be it Nel or Neliel, I believe that she'll stick with Ichigo rather than go back to following Aizen.

If anything, she probably felt 'responsible' for Norita in a way, since he was weaker than her and she felt it her duty to watch over and 'protect' him - almost like an annoying bratty brother.
Old 2008-03-01, 06:12   Link #96
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Why would Nel suddenly switch sides just because her memories came back? All in all, Ichigo's following a path of a type of fighter that she can genuinely respect - fighting to protect. Be it Nel or Neliel, I believe that she'll stick with Ichigo rather than go back to following Aizen.

If anything, she probably felt 'responsible' for Norita in a way, since he was weaker than her and she felt it her duty to watch over and 'protect' him - almost like an annoying bratty brother.
Which might be why she would try to save him even now........well, if he's not dead already. As for following Aizen.......if she felt Aizen's path was evil, why would she have been with the espada in the first place? Nel's always been compassionate (in flashbacks), yet she didn't have any problems in the past with her conscience in serving him. I think Geta's scenario is possible.

Actually, now that Hueco Mundo arc is winding up (apparently), Kubo owes us plot advancement in at least one area. Hopefully, he'll give a little more insight into what the espada see in Aizen, why they serve him so devotedly. Why would characters as diverse as Nel,Noi and Ulquiorra serve the same cause? In Soul Society it's easy to explain why the captains are as they are......in Hueco Mundo I don't know. Not only would that be some actual plot development, it might make it easier to understand/relate/sympathize with/hate the espada. Right now, other than Grimm, Szayel (and maybe Noi), I don't have any insight into what motivates any of them.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-03-01 at 06:32.
Old 2008-03-01, 07:19   Link #97
miguelou

Location: Everywhere I've been living in 13 cities and 5 countries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Which might be why she would try to save him even now........well, if he's not dead already. As for following Aizen.......if she felt Aizen's path was evil, why would she have been with the espada in the first place? Nel's always been compassionate (in flashbacks), yet she didn't have any problems in the past with her conscience in serving him. I think Geta's scenario is possible.

Actually, now that Hueco Mundo arc is winding up (apparently), Kubo owes us plot advancement in at least one area. Hopefully, he'll give a little more insight into what the espada see in Aizen, why they serve him so devotedly. Why would characters as diverse as Nel,Noi and Ulquiorra serve the same cause? In Soul Society it's easy to explain why the captains are as they are......in Hueco Mundo I don't know. Not only would that be some actual plot development, it might make it easier to understand/relate/sympathize with/hate the espada. Right now, other than Grimm, Szayel (and maybe Noi), I don't have any insight into what motivates any of them.
Most of them are afraid of Aizen's power and his fearless personality. But for the stronger espadas like Stark maybe they are only to get some fun fighting with his common enemy, Soul Society.
Old 2008-03-01, 09:25   Link #98
kagato3

#9 was screaming that Azein had promised to end his pain, well I just you could say he did.
#8 got a lot of toys to play with to help make hollows Perfect just like Azien.
#7 was in for revenge
#6 you know I'm not sure what motivates Grim, anyway he is the least loyal of the lot
#5 is useing as an end to be the strongest.
#4 the mind games he gets to play

I'm willing to bet Azein taliors his reasons and missions based on the Espada. All in all we are in the dark as to the why Azein is after the the Key in the first place.

Also people remember Grim is still there too.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-03-01, 10:31   Link #99
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Theres still tons left in this arc... for instance, the top 4 Espada needs to be dealt with... not to mention Gin and Tousen, and Aizen himself, not to mention tons of flashbacks dealing with Aizen's influence on the Hollows, and we got the whole Orihime x Ichigo thing to resolve, if it does gets resolved, man... I see at least 200 more chapters left....
Old 2008-03-01, 10:37   Link #100
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Nel basically had the perfect soldier's mindset. She herself wasn't evil, but never questioned the morality of her master's decisions. Always did what was told, but would avoid fighting if it was unnecessary. I agree with Tempest in that the reason she saved Noi and kept sparing his life, was probably more out of responsibility than any kind of feelings for him. And if there was any emotion, it seemed more like pity.

As it is now, it seems unlikely that Nel would switch back to Aizen's side willingly. She broke off her loyalty to Aizen after she was attacked by Noi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
#9 was screaming that Azein had promised to end his pain, well I just you could say he did.
#8 got a lot of toys to play with to help make hollows Perfect just like Azien.
#7 was in for revenge
#6 you know I'm not sure what motivates Grim, anyway he is the least loyal of the lot
#5 is useing as an end to be the strongest.
#4 the mind games he gets to play

I'm willing to bet Azein taliors his reasons and missions based on the Espada. All in all we are in the dark as to the why Azein is after the the Key in the first place.

Also people remember Grim is still there too.
Grimm seems motivated by the need to become the "king" (which I took to mean becoming a VL).

As for the key, I thought Aizen said he wanted to use it so he could enter the king's realm and take over the throne of heaven. But his true intentions could be different. It seems weird Aizen would just announce his plans to all the Espada like that.

Closed Thread