Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-06, 10:11   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 321 Discussion

Black Briers and Brambles

Quote:
* Continues from a last chapter, Yumichika couldn't stop laughing upon seeing Coolhorn's release and ignoring Coolhorn's ramble on how beautiful his release is. He laughs so loud that even Ikkaku could hear him. However, CoolHorn is dead serious when he says someone who lacks the sense of beauty is pathetic.

* And it is a job of a prettiest one (refers to himself) to destroy those who live such a pathetic life. He claps his hands together into a heart shape and says the attack name, "Beautiful Charlotte CoolHorn's Final Holy Wonderful Pretty Super Magnum Sexy Sexy Glamorous Cero!"

* And a cero hits yumichika's side. He tries to escape but Coolhorn follows and kicks him in the stomach.Yumichika releases his shikai (Bloom for me, Fuji Kujaku) but CoolHorn grabs the blades and picks Yamichika up.

* “It’s over. Don’t be stubborn, princess. I said it’s over.” Suddenly the vines with thorns appear underneath Coolhorn and covered both Yumichika and CooHorn. In the middle of the vines is a big white rose which Coolhorn called it Rosa Blanca. He explains that no one will see anything and it gets Yumichika's attention.

* “Yes, the moment you will die without anyone noticeing…for the one who takes beauty as a pride no death could be crueler than this.” Yumichika repeats Coolhorn’s word looking as if he has accepted his fate. But suddenly he thanks him and escape from CoolHorn’s grab and say another release command,“Rip apart, Ruruiro Kujaku”

* His blades turns into white vines with eyes all over them. They are circling CoolHorn but he tries to get away. However, Yumichika tells him it is useless and points out one of the eyes which turned into a bloomed flower.

* “Those are you reiatsu. These flowers will suck your reiatsu away and grow. The reiatsu you released just now are these flowers.” Now CoolHorn is shock to see so many flowers blooming.

* “Do you understand it now? The moment these flowers bloom is your last moment, Charlotte Coolhorn.”CoolHorn screams while the flowers are blooming everywhere.

* What left is Coolhorn’s body falling on the floor along with a decayed white rose.

Credits : Annie /Mori / Epsilonium

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-08-07 at 14:37.
Old 2008-08-06, 10:31   Link #2
Irkalla
I asked for this

Is that Yumicha's shikai incantation? I forgot XD Anyway I can already hear all the people complaining about this chapter
Old 2008-08-06, 10:45   Link #3
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

OMG......yumichika's bankai!!!!!!!

Shikai is: Fuji Kujaku (peacock)

this is Ruri-iro Kujyaku (azure peacock) so probably it's the bankai!!!!
Old 2008-08-06, 11:07   Link #4
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

Well at least it's not drawn out
Old 2008-08-06, 11:31   Link #5
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer

Man, i hoped for the vaizards.
Old 2008-08-06, 11:46   Link #6
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Fail........
Old 2008-08-06, 14:02   Link #7
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post

wooo! bankai, bankai, anyone with a bankai will do, even Momo(well maybe not her ) but I wanna see some of that trannycar's blood spilt!
Old 2008-08-06, 14:08   Link #8
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post

I think fuji kuaku is the chant to transform his zanpakutou into shikai for while this new chant is the one that commands it to suck reiatsu.

Yumichika specifically said that he doesn't want other people in the 11th squad to know that his zanpakutou is not a direct attack type so it would make sense that he needs another step to activate its ability. If his swords starts to suck reiatsu right away then his cover would be blown

Plus, they always say "bankai" before going bankai
Old 2008-08-06, 14:12   Link #9
kagato3

Well at least this bankai isn't out of nowhere as one of the last times whe saw him he was working on obtaining it
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-08-06, 14:22   Link #10
Goronta

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
I think fuji kuaku is the chant to transform his zanpakutou into shikai for while this new chant is the one that commands it to suck reiatsu.
totally agreed
Old 2008-08-06, 14:58   Link #11
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

maybe all the elites have Bankais?
Old 2008-08-06, 15:04   Link #12
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

All the elites SHOULD have bankai.
Old 2008-08-06, 15:52   Link #13
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

but if everyone is elite, doesn't that make them normal?
Old 2008-08-06, 15:58   Link #14
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Plus, they always say "bankai" before going bankai
Not really, Scatter Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Old 2008-08-06, 16:16   Link #15
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Why is everyone assuming Yumi got Bankai from that? It says NOTHING about Bankai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Not really, Scatter Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
That don't activate his Bankai though, his Bankai is the big swords that come up from the ground(you know, after he drops his sword and calls out "Bankai"). He just uses his Shikai command in conjunction with his activated Bankai.
Old 2008-08-06, 16:41   Link #16
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

I don't think that command is Yumi's bankai either. I think it is just a command to use a shikai attack as well. I seriously doubt Yumi would need to use bankai to beat that freak (aka Sho Nuff!! LOL).... Hopefully they save his bankai for a more meaningful opponent if he has it. I seriously doubt Kira or Hisagi have bankai either. They are both just too weak!!! : )
Old 2008-08-06, 17:07   Link #17
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I don't think Kira, Hisagi, or Yumichika are weak, it's just that achieving Bankai is very rare for Shinigami. Remember how Byakuya played it up in the SS arc?
Old 2008-08-06, 17:28   Link #18
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I don't think Kira, Hisagi, or Yumichika are weak, it's just that achieving Bankai is very rare for Shinigami. Remember how Byakuya played it up in the SS arc?
Maybe weak was the wrong word.... how about I think Kira and Hisagi are vastly overrated and Yumichika is underrated! This, however, is a chance for Kira and Hisagi to finally prove they can beat someone and also a chance for Yumichika to shine a little more.
Old 2008-08-06, 18:25   Link #19
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
1. Byakuya still had his obsession with nobles back then. He was notably biased in his words.
2. Bankai was rare in the days where nothing major really happened with S.S. aside from mindless hollow killing for hundreds of years. War tends to bring out a dramatic increase in progress compared to peacetime.
Old 2008-08-06, 18:45   Link #20
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Hah! At least KT didn't drag this lame fight for more than a chapter and a half
Hopefully, he will do the same for all other VC's.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion