AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-28, 14:37   Link #681
Nobodyman9
Banned

All right, here's the sequel chapter to my Shirlulu fanfic. Hope you enjoy.

Spoiler for size:

There were some parts of this chapter I felt kind of weird, mainly with my diction and sentence construction. I also hesitated to use Pride and Prejudice since I've never actually read the book, but from what I've heard it seems like a book that suits Shirley. And yes, as you can tell by that last line it's pretty much set in stone that I'm going to turn this into a long-running fanfic. So stay tuned sports fans!

Oh, and I made a few more changes to the first chapter as well. Here's the link.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...68#post2436268
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 03:54   Link #682
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Wow, that was amazing! I am glad that you are doing a sequel chapter, I really was hpoing for one! Thank you!

But still, that last sentence worries me. Hmm...without Lelouch interfering, the Emperor would be able to go through with the Ragnarok Plan, right? Or is something worse out there...I will just have to wait, I guess.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 14:18   Link #683
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
Wow, that was amazing! I am glad that you are doing a sequel chapter, I really was hpoing for one! Thank you!

But still, that last sentence worries me. Hmm...without Lelouch interfering, the Emperor would be able to go through with the Ragnarok Plan, right? Or is something worse out there...I will just have to wait, I guess.
Oh, you'll see my friend. You will see.

Anywho, we've got this delightful little pic

Isn't Shirley just the prettiest thing? I think she fits very well into that harem

Also, a question for you all. The release of the ZR DVD boxset is about a month away from release now, and there's been a lot of rumors going around about additional content. A major theory going around is that Shirley (as well as Rolo) is going to offer some new dubbed narration. So what do you all think of it? Do you think we might find out anything new? Maybe some Shirluluness?
Old 2009-06-29, 14:23   Link #684
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Oh, you'll see my friend. You will see.

Anywho, we've got this delightful little pic

Isn't Shirley just the prettiest thing? I think she fits very well into that harem

Also, a question for you all. The release of the ZR DVD boxset is about a month away from release now, and there's been a lot of rumors going around about additional content. A major theory going around is that Shirley (as well as Rolo) is going to offer some new dubbed narration. So what do you all think of it? Do you think we might find out anything new? Maybe some Shirluluness?

You would want to avoid what is being said for her in LJ then about this particular pic then. 8D

That rumour btw, wasn't it shot down from xander the other day?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 14:28   Link #685
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

You would want to avoid what is being said for her in LJ then about this particular pic then. 8D

That rumour btw, wasn't it shot down from xander the other day?
Why? What are they saying about her? And who are the dead men that said it?

Oh, and was that rumor shot down? I though Xander just said it was going to be two hour recap or somehting. I thought the narration was still a possibility. Sucks if that's true though.
Old 2009-06-29, 14:46   Link #686
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Why? What are they saying about her? And who are the dead men that said it?

Oh, and was that rumor shot down? I though Xander just said it was going to be two hour recap or somehting. I thought the narration was still a possibility. Sucks if that's true though.

http://community.livejournal.com/cod...9601#t22919601 //proceed with caution, comments from the middle and down

Also, well basically if it is gonna be like S1 Special Edition, i doubt there will be narration other than C.C But well, i guess there is always hope.
Old 2009-06-29, 14:54   Link #687
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:

http://community.livejournal.com/cod...9601#t22919601 //proceed with caution, comments from the middle and down

Also, well basically if it is gonna be like S1 Special Edition, i doubt there will be narration other than C.C But well, i guess there is always hope.
Eh, not as bad as I thought. I can accept them thinking she was drawn weird. It doesn't sound like they're bashing her character anyway.

Well, that sucks if that is true. There was so much hype over this and now it looks like we're getting jack. Well, I'll still hold out hope.
Old 2009-06-29, 14:56   Link #688
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Eh, not as bad as I thought. I can accept them thinking she was drawn weird. It doesn't sound like they're bashing her character anyway.

Well, that sucks if that is true. There was so much hype over this and now it looks like we're getting jack. Well, I'll still hold out hope.

Herpderp, is not the nicest thing but anyway, lol.

Well, it is not like Sunrise confirmed and took it back, it was just a rumor that is possibly very far from true, but till the dvds are released, you can never know.
Old 2009-06-29, 15:03   Link #689
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:

Herpderp, is not the nicest thing but anyway, lol.

Well, it is not like Sunrise confirmed and took it back, it was just a rumor that is possibly very far from true, but till the dvds are released, you can never know.
Eh, I'm not even sure what that means. I know it comes from a South Park episode (which I've seen) but even in that context it doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah, I know, but still everyone sounded so sure about it. *sigh* this month can't go by fast enough.
Old 2009-06-29, 16:44   Link #690
incorrupts
Banned

Translation of Shirley's bubble in that image, cause i am cool like this and got contacts on LJ, haha. /credit to willow ~

Shirley Fenette: A girl who's in the student council at Ashford Academy. She harbors a pure first love for Lelouch. She's a kind and straightforward girl, who would surely be a good wife and a caring mother. She'd be a supporting, wonderful wife for any man.
Old 2009-06-29, 16:47   Link #691
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

That sounds about right.
Old 2009-06-29, 23:16   Link #692
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Translation of Shirley's bubble in that image, cause i am cool like this and got contacts on LJ, haha. /credit to willow ~

Shirley Fenette: A girl who's in the student council at Ashford Academy. She harbors a pure first love for Lelouch. She's a kind and straightforward girl, who would surely be a good wife and a caring mother. She'd be a supporting, wonderful wife for any man.
Damn straight! 8D No love is purer than hers

So anyway, is Shirlulu the cutest pairing ever or what? You all know Lelouch was totally wanting that kiss in Turn 12, horny devil that he is ;D If Shirley wasn't so stubborn I'm sure we would've seen some hot Shirlulu passion! (yeah, I'm getting into the swing of it now)
Old 2009-06-29, 23:21   Link #693
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Damn straight! 8D No love is purer than hers

So anyway, is Shirlulu the cutest pairing ever or what? You all know Lelouch was totally wanting that kiss in Turn 12, horny devil that he is ;D If Shirley wasn't so stubborn I'm sure we would've seen some hot Shirlulu passion! (yeah, I'm getting into the swing of it now)
Shirley doesn't strike me as the type to get into that so quickly.
Old 2009-06-29, 23:27   Link #694
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Shirley doesn't strike me as the type to get into that so quickly.
That's why I said if she wasn't so darn it would've happened. We all know she's hot for Lelouch and she longs for those lips (as does Lulu XD) The timing just has to be right.
Old 2009-06-30, 00:11   Link #695
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

"Lulu, comfort me"

*Lelouch gives her oral*

..... I feel ashamed of myself.
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 00:18   Link #696
Let'sFightingLove
So right I'm left

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
"Lulu, comfort me"

*Lelouch gives her oral*

I like it. Down to the point and messy.

A++ Read
Let'sFightingLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 00:22   Link #697
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
"Lulu, comfort me"

*Lelouch gives her oral*

No need to be ashamed snowdevil. And damn straight LFL. We need to prove that Shirlulu can be dirty and sexy like Kalulu On that note, who wants to wager that Lulu slipped her the tongue in Stage 12?
Old 2009-06-30, 00:30   Link #698
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Well, he did definitely wrap his arms around her... I'm guessing he probably did. That was a very returned kiss.
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 00:51   Link #699
yvj
U Mad?

Had a pic of Shirley and Lelouch but I deleted it for the better. So uh never mind
Old 2009-06-30, 00:57   Link #700
Nobodyman9
Banned

I know this is kind of out of the blue, but just for lulz, here's my reaction to Shirley's death.

Anyway, yes snowdevil, that was a very passionate kiss, despite the sad circumstances But yeah, I guess Shirley does hold the distinction of being Lulu's first kiss as well as his longest, as well as the only one that involved hugging and tonguing.

Last edited by Nobodyman9; 2009-06-30 at 01:23.