AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-03, 23:10   Link #21
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Send a message via AIM to ziphra
Spoiler for Stuff about Itachi:

EDIT: oops, its who can kill him. *sigh* Well The Jiraiya displays great power during the Konoha Village Battle Summoning Gama and what not. Plus the power he shows in the manga. So I think Either him or Tsunade are plausible in taking Oro down. ...how about our main protagonist?
ziphra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 23:12   Link #22
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFuMan
Who is Vicious? It does state that in the manga but you just have to read between the line . Anyway, if it is Vicious theory then kudos to him because his opinion is like mine. If I haven't seen that person fight, I won't rush to the conclusion that the person who claim he is weaker will lose. For example, lets say Naruto tell Kakashi that Gaara is stronger than him and he can't beat him. That doesn't mean Naruto will lose to Gaara for sure. Given the circumstances, Naruto will totally own Gaara and he did (sort of anyway ).
Hehe who is Vicious, don't give me that i remember you agreed a lot with him anyways. Its just the way you see it, its not a fact. Its just your random guess. Plus Orochimaru is a genuis who knows what he is capable of but Naruto he has the strongest thing alive in the Naruto world inside him still he doesn't really realise how strong he is.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:14   Link #23
ToFuMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
If naruto trully asseses the situation and admits he will lose, then he will lose. Oro admitted he would lose.

Either a) he is damn sure he will lose or b) he is a coward
What is exactly your point?. Admitting that you would lose doesn't necessarily mean you would lose, that is the point I was trying to get across. By the way, there is a part in the manga that Oro said that the person that obtain all the jutsu would become the strongest in the world. So yes, he did base strength on the number of jutsu you know and because Itachi knows a lot of jutsu Oro said Itachi was stronger than him.
ToFuMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 23:16   Link #24
ToFuMan

@Ninedevil, I am not a daily user and I haven't been on here for a while so I don't know who is who and why the heck are you even giggling. Anyway, I don't believe Itachi is stronger than Oro until I actually see them fight. All you guys are doing is relying on what Oro said and Itachi kicking Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai asses to determine Itachi's strength. Don't forget Oro was toying with the third, until the third used his deadliest jutsu.

Sorry for the double post, was trying to click edit.

@Ninedevil, I was way ahead of you and I know the rule. You are just posting so you would have a post count, lol.

@Zipra, Oro went after Sasuke because of the Sharingan. He believed that if he obtained the Sharingan then he would be able to learn all the jutsu in the world, thus making him the strongest. So far, the only person that know more jutsu than him is Itachi and maybe the third. He is not afraid of the third because he knows the third is old and wouldn't be able to handle him. Remember this, if Sarutobi was 50 years youngers he would have killed Oro with ease so you must consider his age. So yes, Oro is definitely stronger than the third but it is debatable that he is stronger than Itachi. Like I said before, I haven't seen them fight so I won't rush to the conclusion that Itachi is stronger just because Oro, himself, said so.

Last edited by ToFuMan; 2004-05-03 at 23:29.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:18   Link #25
Nine Devil

Quote:
@Ninedevil, I am not a daily user and I haven't been on here for a while so I don't know who is who and why the heck are you even giggling. Anyway, I don't believe Itachi is stronger than Oro until I actually see them fight. All you guys are doing is relying on what Oro said and Itachi kicking Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai asses to determine Itachi's strength. Don't forget Oro was toying with the third, until the third used his deadliest jutsu.

Sorry for the double post, was trying to click edit.
Don't double post and read the rules please.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:24   Link #26
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

i must have heard this argument like at least 100 times now, that oro is not weaker because he thinks itachi can do countless jutsus....damn i think i first heard this like 4 months ago or something, and undoubtedly it was vicious who brought it up in some long thread about itachi...so tofuman even though u may not know who vicious is you must have undoubtedly gotten this 'theory of yours' from reading that argument thread a long time ago...because what you claim is EXACTLY what vicious said, and i find that too eerie to be coincidental

and let's not kid ourselves. itachi is stronger than oro, period. end of story. i dontknow why theres even an argument. look guys if the author kishimoto drew a scene showing oro admitting itachi is stronger, what do you think he's trying to say? duh....and if he suddenly decides to take the story to the path of itachi vs oro in a 1v1 fight, who do you think he'll make to be the winner at the end? duh.... there should not be an argument at all, period. you can't argue against the author can you ^_^
bobofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 23:32   Link #27
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofet
i must have heard this argument like at least 100 times now, that oro is not weaker because he thinks itachi can do countless jutsus....damn i think i first heard this like 4 months ago or something, and undoubtedly it was vicious who brought it up in some long thread about itachi...so tofuman even though u may not know who vicious is you must have undoubtedly gotten this 'theory of yours' from reading that argument thread a long time ago...because what you claim is EXACTLY what vicious said, and i find that too eerie to be coincidental

and let's not kid ourselves. itachi is stronger than oro, period. end of story. i dontknow why theres even an argument. look guys if the author kishimoto drew a scene showing oro admitting itachi is stronger, what do you think he's trying to say? duh....and if he suddenly decides to take the story to the path of itachi vs oro in a 1v1 fight, who do you think he'll make to be the winner at the end? duh.... there should not be an argument at all, period. you can't argue against the author can you ^_^
I remeber ToFuMan replying to Vicious-san's theory i agree totally or something that line but i can't find it. There are so many of it.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:37   Link #28
ToFuMan

Quote:

First of all, I don't really care who came up with this theory or whatsoever (however, like I said if Vicious came up with the theory than kudos to him). Secondly, there is no strong basis that claim Itachi is stronger than Oro beside Oro's words. You can't just rely on a person's word and hold it to be true, and don't give me that crap about Oro is an experience fighter so he can assess his own strength. Hell, in the manga Oro himself said that the person with the most jutsu is the strongest. Since Itachi knows more jutsus, than Oro would regard Itachi to be stronger than him. If you want to bring up the argument of why Kishimoto created the panel that Oro admitting Itachi is stronger, then I can bring up the argument of why Kishimoto created a panel that describe Oro obsession with learning all the jutsu in the world and why he thinks the person that know the most justsus is the strongest. If you don't believe me, check that part out in the manga it should be in the chuunin arc.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:39   Link #29
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

OFCOURSE oro is not scared of Itatchi based on the number of jutsus itatchi knows.

Hell Kakashi probably knows more jutsus than Itatchi. They call him copy ninja kakashi for a reason.

Its how powerfully Itatchi has developed his sharingan and his allround prodigy type ninja skills that Oro fears
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 23:42   Link #30
xyrrus

oro makes it quite clear in the 81st episode that itachi is stronger than him thus logically it would make sense for itachi to be able to defeat/kill oro.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 23:43   Link #31
ToFuMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
OFCOURSE oro is not scared of Itatchi based on the number of jutsus itatchi knows.

Hell Kakashi probably knows more jutsus than Itatchi. They call him copy ninja kakashi for a reason.

Its how powerfully Itatchi has developed his sharingan and his allround prodigy type ninja skills that Oro fears
Lol, do you actually believe that Kakashi know more jutsus than Itachi. Dude, if you believe that than I have nothing more to say.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:45   Link #32
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Quote:
@Zipra, Oro went after Sasuke because of the Sharingan. He believed that if he obtained the Sharingan then he would be able to learn all the jutsu in the world, thus making him the strongest. So far, the only person that know more jutsu than him is Itachi and maybe the third. He is not afraid of the third because he knows the third is old and wouldn't be able to handle him. Remember this, if Sarutobi was 50 years youngers he would have killed Oro with ease so you must consider his age. So yes, Oro is definitely stronger than the third but it is debatable that he is stronger than Itachi. Like I said before, I haven't seen them fight so I won't rush to the conclusion that Itachi is stronger just because Oro, himself, said so.
muhah! my bad. not a Naruto History major . That changes a lot I guess, but I still don't wanna belittle Oro's intelligence. I really wanna say he weighs more than just jutsu, but probably weighs jutsu a lot. In any case...knowing jutsu, where's Kakashi in this whole mix? Actually, nevermind. We don't know much about Itachi's jutsu's either do we? I'm not sure, like I said not a Naruto History Major, but I'll look into it. But for now, I don't think we can say he knows more. Oro's been around for awhile. Itachi is 17/18. There might be other factors too, but whatever. I'm over it, Kyuubi can take out Oro.

EDIT: just saw new posts. WE DON'T KNOW HOW MANY JUTSU'S Itachi knows, or at least to my knowledge. But also I'm betting the amount of time Kakashi has had his Sharingan may be shorter than Itachi as well. but as most things here We dunno for sure.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:45   Link #33
Nine Devil

Quote:
First of all, I don't really care who came up with this theory or whatsoever (however, like I said if Vicious came up with the theory than kudos to him). Secondly, there is no strong basis that claim Itachi is stronger than Oro beside Oro's words. You can't just rely on a person's word and hold it to be true, and don't give me that crap about Oro is an experience fighter so he can assess his own strength. Hell, in the manga Oro himself said that the person with the most jutsu is the strongest. Since Itachi knows more jutsus, than Oro would regard Itachi to be stronger than him. If you want to bring up the argument of why Kishimoto created the panel that Oro admitting Itachi is stronger, then I can bring up the argument of why Kishimoto created a panel that describe Oro obsession with learning all the jutsu in the world and why he thinks the person that know the most justsus is the strongest. If you don't believe me, check that part out in the manga it should be in the chuunin arc.
To gather all the jutsu around the world makes you almost invincible duuuuh. But how in the hell do you know that Orochimaru doesn't have more jutsu than Itachi. What if Itachi doesn't like to copy aswell as Kakashi. The reason Orochimaru fears and is less stronger than Itachi is that Itachi exceeds him in everypoint.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:48   Link #34
ToFuMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
To gather all the jutsu around the world makes you almost invincible duuuuh. But how in the hell do you know that Orochimaru doesn't have more jutsu than Itachi. What if Itachi doesn't like to copy aswell as Kakashi. The reason Orochimaru fears and is less stronger than Itachi is that Itachi exceeds him in everypoint.
And what point is that, you better make it good to convince me.

Hmm, lets see the Sharingan is use to copy jutsu, read people moves, hypnotism (mange sharingan). All Oro got to do to avoid the Mange Sharigan is by not looking at Itachi's eyes, so the only thing Itachi can exceed Oro in is by knowing more jutsu lol. So it is safe to assume that Itachi knows more than Oro.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:53   Link #35
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

this argument of whos really stronger stronger oro or itachi has been done and beat to death already, so i'll just put in my last comment and leave it be. i BELIEVE that this is what happened between oro and itachi in the past:

oro wanted to get a hold of itachi's eyes/body for the sharingan(as was narrated in ep 81: if i could have gotten hold of uchiha itachi to begin with), and itachi properly beat him with
Spoiler:
with ease, and thats what caused oro to leave the organization, because his intent from joining the organization all along was to get close to itachi and gain his eyes/body, but once he realized he could not do that there was no reason for him to be in the org anymore. so he leaves and tries to go after sasuke instead. but in the process he realized that itachi is stronger than him not because of the jutsu theory, but because of
Spoiler:
, and so he wants to obtain that as well from sasuke

i am guessing this is what happened between them and may be revealed in future manga...but of course im not a psychic so i wouldnt know what kishimoto is thinking....
bobofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 23:54   Link #36
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Spoiler:

and bobofet has got some new points i never thought about. and I dont think Itachi is going to be an idiot and use one of his greatest moves off the bat. He'll be Nin about it and use it when Oro doesn't expect it, seeing as though Oro knows all about the Sharingan.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:56   Link #37
ToFuMan

Quote:
this argument of whos really stronger stronger oro or itachi has been done and beat to death already, so i'll just put in my last comment and leave it be. i BELIEVE that this is what happened between oro and itachi in the past:

oro wanted to get a hold of itachi's eyes/body for the sharingan(as was narrated in ep 81: if i could have gotten hold of uchiha itachi to begin with), and itachi properly beat him with
Spoiler:
with ease, and thats what caused oro to leave the organization, because his intent from joining the organization all along was to get close to itachi and gain his eyes/body, but once he realized he could not do that there was no reason for him to be in the org anymore. so he leaves and tries to go after sasuke instead. but in the process he realized that itachi is stronger than him not because of the jutsu theory, but because of
Spoiler:
, and so he was to obtain that as well from sasuke
Lol, that is a nice scenario if only it was true. Anyway, last post because nothing new has been brought out of this debate. Keep on speculating people.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:58   Link #38
Nine Devil

Quote:
And what point is that, you better make it good to convince me.
Ok

We all know that Orochimaru wants all the jutsu in the Naruto world. I don't remember him saying why he wants it all but probably to be the strongest ever and to abuse pretty boys easier. He is a jutsu freak you know. But right now there is Itachi someone who is stronger than him who has the best and the most feared bloodline and he totally mastered it. Yes itachi could have copied countless jutsu's but the most fearsome power of the Sharingan will be revealed the next episode. Itachi is a 17-18 your old boy who is a super genuis with Sharingan oh btw his jutsu is the fastest. So against Orochimaru he probably would win unless he slips and hits his head to a rock and dies.

ToFuMan edit your post don't use spoilers!! And Oro not looking to Itachi and looking only to his feets will result instant kill.
Old 2004-05-04, 00:15   Link #39
Ninjatrix
Shrimp Ramen Conisseur

I think

I think Naruto can handle Oro and will eventually. Lets face, the strongest person in this Universe will always be the titles character. Now off to eat some ramen.
Ninjatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 00:16   Link #40
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatrix
I think Naruto can handle Oro and will eventually. Lets face, the strongest person in this Universe will always be the titles character. Now off to eat some ramen.
SHHHH! No one KNOWS that right now. And possibly no one on the boards will accept the fact, so keep this a secret between us yea?