Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-13, 14:43   Link #2041
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
actually she was only a fan girl for zero
once she learned that he's only a man underneath the mask she became much more mature about it (see ep 7) and came to view him as a man like any other (albeit, one whom she thinks highly of and is probably in love with) with needs and weakness
Old 2008-08-13, 14:45   Link #2042
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushi View Post
I'm quite confused by this thread... how, why and where did someone come up with the possiblity of "C.C X Tamaki"? It's like saying the ending romance is going to be Cornelia x Schienzel x Lelouch....

Yes, I'm pissed. I don't want queen C.C ending up with what could possiblity dumbest anime character ever made in history.
So... I take it you approve of the C.C.XV.V. theory I made a page ago if you aren`t complaining about it.
Old 2008-08-13, 14:45   Link #2043
thedonkiluminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post

I don't think Cornelia has wet dreams about Schneizel, though. We do know that Kallen had wet dreams about Zero. >_>
I thought I was up to date on things. When did this happen?
Old 2008-08-13, 14:46   Link #2044
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati View Post
aye we do

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Old 2008-08-13, 14:46   Link #2045
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati View Post
in one of the outside storys
cant remember which one
Old 2008-08-13, 14:48   Link #2046
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I don't think Cornelia has wet dreams about Schneizel, though. We do know that Kallen had wet dreams about Zero. >_>
Quoted for truth

This is it :
http://rebeleleven.livejournal.com/tag/bokura+no+hibi

Old 2008-08-13, 14:51   Link #2047
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I wouldn't go so far as to call it retarded. That's kind of rude. Just not very well developed. Just read above for my thoughts on that.
Which, from a standpoint of how this show has been handled so far would be retarded. A show is, in the end, only as good as the story and how it was told. Flashy CG and animation can take it so far, but if the writers soil themselves then the show simply plummets. Breaking the pace of how a show has handled a trademark thing like romance, would be breaking the rhythm of how a story is told. Not to mention the character breaking ramifications it would have because, as you've so ellegantly illustrated, flipping Kallen to Gino in the home stretch would render her development and talking with Nunally rather pointless. And the entire reason for her capture would boil down too: "To get her near Gino."
Old 2008-08-13, 14:52   Link #2048
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Does it have to do with the drama cds? I have not checked them out yet. They are canon though right?
Old 2008-08-13, 14:57   Link #2049
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Does it have to do with the drama cds? I have not checked them out yet. They are canon though right?
Yes, they are canon.
Old 2008-08-13, 14:57   Link #2050
thedonkiluminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Thanks. Didn't know she had that much of a thing for Zero. Yeesh.
Old 2008-08-13, 17:36   Link #2051
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Some are canon and some are just made for laughs. Though even in some of the funny ones they tend to drop in lines of exposition.
The beautiful rebellion should be considered canon, but the one where the girls are talking about what sports Lelouch could beat Suzaku in isn't. That one has characters who have never even met in the story talking to each other like they know each other
Old 2008-08-14, 02:34   Link #2052
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Clarification: All of season 1's drama CDs are canon but R2's drama CDs have one canon track and one non-canon track.
Old 2008-08-14, 05:16   Link #2053
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
Which, from a standpoint of how this show has been handled so far would be retarded. A show is, in the end, only as good as the story and how it was told. Flashy CG and animation can take it so far, but if the writers soil themselves then the show simply plummets. Breaking the pace of how a show has handled a trademark thing like romance, would be breaking the rhythm of how a story is told. Not to mention the character breaking ramifications it would have because, as you've so ellegantly illustrated, flipping Kallen to Gino in the home stretch would render her development and talking with Nunally rather pointless. And the entire reason for her capture would boil down too: "To get her near Gino."
That's pretty much my point. I just think it's unnecessary to be rude and call those that don't agree with you, "retarded".
It would be odd if her new knowledge of Lelouch would come to nothing. It's not like she wasn't very loyal, or she was questioning her loyalty to Lelouch before she went in, and this information renewed her faith. She was about to be drugged and she still didn't give up on his identity. That's pretty devoted when you consider the drug and how it effected her mother.
There is also that Newtype article. It seems to talk a LOT about her thoughts on Lelouch, and it mentions Luciano, even a little picture of him; but there is no mention of Gino. Even in the part about her choice to live as Japanese, and he was the one who posed that question. You'd think if he was going to be of any importance to her in the future. They would of at least mentioned his name somewhere in it.

FYI, I finished my new 4koma. I posted the link in the Image Thread. Check it out.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-08-14 at 05:44.
Old 2008-08-14, 09:21   Link #2054
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
That's pretty much my point. I just think it's unnecessary to be rude and call those that don't agree with you, "retarded".
I chuckled a bit to see this coming from a Kalulu fanatic of all people.

That said, bladeofdarkness (the most reasonable Kalulu fan I know of) may make a Kalulu fan out of me yet... especially with Kallen being the only possible option left for Lelouch, seeing as everyone else got killed off or is Milly.
Old 2008-08-14, 09:25   Link #2055
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
That is a overly generalizing. I find that in many cases, people pointing the finger are usually no better themselves.
Old 2008-08-14, 09:27   Link #2056
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Assuming Lelouch's "love me and die curse" does not strike Kallen next.

Though presently, unless CC gets back to her old mature-and-sarcastic self, Kallen is the only healthy option left.

Cos if Zero does anything to the poor Ex-Immortal as she is now, it will be tantamount to having his way with a helpless child, and will make him even more of a scumbag than he is already fast becoming.
Old 2008-08-14, 09:34   Link #2057
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Assuming Lelouch's "love me and die curse" does not strike Kallen next.

Though presently, unless CC gets back to her old mature-and-sarcastic self, Kallen is the only healthy option left.

Cos if Zero does anything to the poor Ex-Immortal as she is now, it will be tantamount to having his way with a helpless child, and will make him even more of a scumbag than he is already fast becoming.
Luckily for Kallen, Lelouch has never cared for her romantically even in the slightest. Of course, if he does become romantically interested in her, then we may have problems... though, generally speaking, I think Sunrise just doesn't want any happy pairing in this show to form and NOT be struck by tragedy somehow. Watch your backs, Toudou and Chick Holy Sword.
Old 2008-08-14, 09:36   Link #2058
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Luckily for Kallen, Lelouch has never cared for her romantically even in the slightest.
So what happened in R2 epis 7+10 were like sexually hinted?
Old 2008-08-14, 09:37   Link #2059
pingva

Do you realize that means Kallen's death?
Old 2008-08-14, 09:38   Link #2060
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
So what happened in R2 epis 7+10 were like sexually hinted?
None of those hints came romantically from Lelouch. In Episode 7, it was just him wanting comfort (like what happened with Shirley in S1). The rest are hints from kallen or are nothing more than fan-service. Lelouch never hinted interest romantically EVER in Code Geass.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance