AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-26, 13:01   Link #3181
Yumi`
Frame burner

Position: Encoder(s)
Group: Static-Subs (SS)
IRC Channel: #ss-recruit
IRC Contact: Kunio-kun or Yumi`

Static-Subs is looking for a new encoder (or two?) since the current encoders all have their set of issues:

* DeathWolf would be the Lada amongst Menclave's Ferraris
* Emess can't afford a monitor size greater than his mousemat (also, bicycle amongst Lada's etc)
* TheRyuu suffers from yo-yo-syndrome
* Uchikoma is... eh who?
* Yumi` is an irl fag

So this might be your chance to climb out of the gutters of fansubbing and sign up to greatness. Other than that we offer:

* Participation in an ancient group with ancient standards;
* "Unique" colleagues;
* The promise we will do our very best not to team you up with goof;
* Virtually no drama - deal with it.

There's a little obstacle in the form of an encoding test but you're only expected to be the least horrible failure.
Old 2011-04-26, 14:30   Link #3182
praddy
Hadena-Staff

Send a message via MSN to praddy Send a message via Yahoo to praddy
Smile Hadena-subs Recruitment

Position(s): CAPPERS!!! DISTRO!!! TYPESETTERS!!! TIMERS!!!

Look here for more Info: http://hadena-subs.com/recruitment/

Group: Hadena-subs

Project(s): you can check them out here:
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...group&gid=9863

IRC Channel: #hadena@irc.rizon.net

IRC Contact: praddy

Twitter

E-Mail: mpprad@gmail.com

We are a relatively new group with really nice staff members!
It would be great if you could join us as soon as possible, since we have shows that need to be worked on and we're desperately looking for new staff to come work with us. We are also willing to teach those who are interested to learn and can dedicate sufficient amount of time working with us.
You will be given a simple test and once you pass, you can start working on the ongoing projects right away.
Hope you come join our team

EDIT:
URGENTLY NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN MUX/PATCH OUR FINAL RELEASES GIVEN EVERYTHING AND RELEASE THEM!!
AND ALSO TYPESETTERS!! SINCE I'M THE ONLY TYPESETTER IN OUR GROUP
CONTACT US ASAP!!!

Last edited by praddy; 2011-05-04 at 06:07.
Old 2011-04-29, 10:29   Link #3183
Skyknight

Talking Help wanted

Position(s): Backup translator (JPN -> ENG), backup timer, editor and TLC
Group: Hasaki
Project(s): Blue Exorcist and Steins;Gate for now
IRC Channel: #hasaki@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Skyknight - Aris
E-Mail: skyknightb@gmail.com

We have only one translator who, because of real life and jobs, can't tl everytime, for timer we have one qho does QC also and another one who does pre-timing so tlc and editor can work with the audio too but we would like to have another one just in case.

Our editors and TLC are in exams and they are unavailable so we need those positions too.

We are not a speedsub, quality is a must not speed anymore.

Thanks in advance for contacting us, help is greatly appreciated.
Old 2011-04-29, 14:59   Link #3184
Chiki

Group: Chiki-subs
Position(s): All (Experience is required in positions except QC)
Project: Mayo Chiki! and R-15
Email: chikisubs@gmail.com
IRC: #Chiki or #Chiki@irc.rizon.net

Hey everybody! I'm Chiki Leader and Founder of Chiki-subs.

I just started this group and i need a full staff to help get it going.

We really need the help.

If anybody is interested in joining email me at chikisubs@gmail.com on what position you want to do.

Last edited by Chiki; 2011-05-05 at 16:57.
Old 2011-05-01, 15:35   Link #3185
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Anime: Eto Rangers (Juuni Senshi bakuretsu eto ranger)/ 꾸러기수비대
Group: MugenX
Position: translator
Either Korean to English or Japanese to English. For the korean to english it's from the korean fansub subtitle file. Either way we're going to use the korean fansub subtitle since it's timed.

episodes 1-15 are done. So 16-39~

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2011-05-01 at 15:46.
Old 2011-05-03, 00:06   Link #3186
Holeymeister

Group: EveTaku
IRC: #evetaku@irc.rizon.net
Email: evetaku@gmail.com
Projects: http://evetaku.com/blog/project/ (We're open to picking up stuff)

We have two translators currently, but our workload is getting larger. We need timers and Japanese -> English translators!
Old 2011-05-06, 16:20   Link #3187
Meri
Ftp-anime

Group: ADT fansubs (about damn time)
IRC: #adt@irc.rizon.net
Email: adt.subs@gmail.com
Projects: Condor Hero Season 3

We have 2 Translators and all the other positions filled
But we could still use some motivated members!
Especially typesetters / encoders are welcome

-----

Group: FTP-a Fansubs
IRC: #ftp-anime@irc.rizon.net
Projects: Currently working on Gosick, but will pick a new show next season

We want to take on more projects!
So a new translator would be nice
All other positions feel free to apply as well
Check out our quality as well!

Last edited by Meri; 2011-05-07 at 16:40.
Old 2011-05-08, 05:06   Link #3188
katana-subs
*Fansubber

Group: katana-subs
IRC: #katana-subs@irc.rizon.net
Email: katanasubs@gmail.com
Projects: Ao no Exrocist but we are probably going to pick up one more

We need one or two cappers.
Old 2011-05-09, 16:00   Link #3189
TheProfosist

Group: @Home Encoding
IRC: #@Home@irc.rizon.net
Email: admin@athomeencoding.com
Projects: http://www.athomeencoding.com/?page_id=5 are our current projects but we pick up new ones all the time. Also if there are anime that you have been wanting to work on let us know and we can probably start that project up. (Note: we only work from DVD and BD)

We are currently looking for users who are interested in being an active part of our encoding group and are looking for (in order of importance):

Typesetters, Timers, Encoders

you must have at least some knowledge in the area that you apply. even if you consider yourself a noob, your welcome to grow your skills here as long as you commit your self to the group.
Old 2011-05-13, 15:38   Link #3190
Chiki

Group: Chiki-Subs
IRC: #chiki@irc.rizon.net
Email: chikisubs@gmail.com
Projects: Mayo Chiki, R-15, RO-KYU-BU! and Tokimeki ☆ Paradise tighter Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel!!

We're currently in need of Cappers, Jap>English TLs, TLCs, Encoders, K-Timers and Typesetters for next season projects. Most of the staff is disappearing for some reason and we need active dedicated members in our group.

Order of importance:

1. Jap>Eng TL for Mayo Chiki (Experience is required) <-- IN DESPERATE NEED

2. Cappers <-- IN DESPERATE NEED

3. Jap>English TLCs (Speed and Experience is required) <-- IN DESPERATE NEED

4. Typesetters, Show: R-15 (Experience is required) <-- IN DESPERATE NEED

5. K-Timers, Shows: Mayo Chiki, R-15 or RO-KYU-BU! (Speed and Experience is required) <-- IN DESPERATE NEED

6. Encoders, Show: Mayo Chiki or R-15 (Experience is required) <-- IN DESPERATE NEED

7. Timers (Speed and Experience is required)

8. Distros (Experience is required)

9. Editors (Experience is required) <-- IN DESPERATE NEED

If you don't want to be pushed or rushed don't apply (depending on the position). If your not dedicated or active enough don't apply. We get our work done on time. We don't tolerate laziness. If we release an episode on time there's more free time afterwards.

If your interested in joining contact us at chikisubs@gmail.com or join #chiki-RCT

Last edited by Chiki; 2011-06-13 at 14:07. Reason: A couple spots open filled and Update
Old 2011-05-14, 03:28   Link #3191
Kafei
Jing

Lupin III Blu-rays looking for teams

This is for no particular group:

I have Blu-ray raws for a LOT of unlicensed Lupin III material. They've all either been purchased by myself or people I'm directly in contact with, and as of now I'm not aware of anyone else who has them.

Since they're so rare, I'd absolutely love to find a home for a lot of these projects. Send me a PM here or email me at jingalingabong@live.com for more information. Please include some information in your inquiry, such as the name of the group and what you'd be interested in working on.

Every single anime in the Lupin III franchise has some form of English translation already, but most of it could definitely use some TLC. That's something to keep in mind~

My own involvement in any project other than raw provision will depend on individual group needs. I'm an experienced editor/QC, and I can be as close to or distanced from the actual subbing process as someone may think is best.

My main goal is to finally get all of these HD transfers subbed before all else, so I'm open to working with anyone who has a passion for Lupin. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Kafei; 2011-05-14 at 04:34.
Old 2011-05-15, 20:01   Link #3192
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

group gg

irc #gg@irc.rizon.net

contact pm morningrescue on IRC or pm schneizel on animesuki forums

shows of interest Blood-C, Sacred Seven, Mawaru PenguinDrum, Nyanpire the Animation, Kamisama Dolls
note We would ask / expect you to translate one of those, if you don't have any interest in translating any of them, don't apply

About being in gg gg is an IRC-centric group and also very, very social. We expect you to drop by our IRC staff room and talk. It doesn't have to be every waking hour of the day, of course, but if you're a pleasure to talk to, you must be a pleasure to work with too. ...RIGHT?

About the translator test Our translator test has changed a billion times. The newest and latest version is that you will have 70 minutes to translate as much of an episode of anime as possible and to the best of your ability and blakbunnie will grade you based on that. (See full criteria.)

Taking the translator test Due to it being timed, you will need to schedule a time to meet with a staff member over some kind of messenger program. You can leave your real e-mail in the e-mail field as a reply to this post, or you can pm me on irc.rizon.net - my username is morningrescue.

Last edited by Schneizel; 2011-05-18 at 18:00.
Old 2011-05-18, 07:19   Link #3193
xenia

Position(s): Translator (back-up & kara), Translation Checker, Timer, Karaoke (timing, KFX/AFX), Encoding, Distro, basically everything to revive a dead group.
Group: ainex
Project(s): Persona 4
IRC Channel: #ainex@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: xenia
E-Mail: ainex.subs@gmail.com
Old 2011-05-22, 10:06   Link #3194
Aaron15
LoneWolf-Sub

Position(s): Translator, Translation Checker, Timer, Karaoke (timing, KFX/AFX), Encoding, Distro
Group: LoneWolf-Sub
Project: Danball Senki
irc channel: #LoneWolf-Sub@irc.rizon.net
irc contact: animedemon
email: animelord24@yahoo.com
Old 2011-05-25, 21:34   Link #3195
EternityPala
Translator/Fansubber

Group : FFFpeeps
IRC : #FFFpeeps@irc.rizon.net / #FFFpeeps-Recruitment@irc.rizon.net
Contact : PM EienShouko / EienShouko|Server or send a PM via the animesuki forums.
Positions : Translators / Timers / Cappers

FFFpeeps is recruiting J>E Translators, Timers and Cappers. We're currently doing Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream, Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san, and Softenni. We're interested in doing Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu S2 for summer, but translators are given first say in choosing shows.

No experience is required for Translators, but we do expect Timers and Cappers to know what they're doing.

See : http://fffansubs.org/?page_id=339 for more information.

Last edited by EternityPala; 2011-05-26 at 08:27.
Old 2011-05-27, 00:43   Link #3196
Xarda
Slacker
*Fansubber

Group : FurukawaPan
IRC : #FurukawaPan@irc.rizon.net
Positions : Timers / Editors

Project: Soredemo

The old timer went off and joined the army like a boss.
If you can time 500+ line scripts and not fail you can have it.

If you want to edit. If you can edit 500+ line scripts, you can also have it.

Currently stalled on episode 7 due to lack of staff.
Old 2011-05-29, 03:23   Link #3197
ArabianSwan
Ureshii ^_^

Send a message via AIM to ArabianSwan
Mardock Scramble Movie(s)

Position: Translator
Group: Monokage

PM here or rizon with the same nick.
I would really really love to do this movie, kinda remind me of GiTS
Old 2011-06-01, 03:27   Link #3198
fgghjjkll

Group: Cut That Shit Subs
IRC: #ctss@irc.rizon.net
Site: http://ctss.stormbit.net
Email: ctss@stormbit.net
Positions: Editors, Translators/Translation Checkers, Quality Controllers, Typesetters/KFX, Cappers.
Contact fgghjjkll or Midgie. If either are not there, any operator is fine.

Ohai. We are currently doing SnQ II, but we may be understaffed next season. Shows are voted in the group. We urgently need the following positions to help us out:

Editors - Experience needed. You will be tested.

Translators/TLCers - We urgently need people who specialize in this position. Our primary TL has real life complications and will be gone by the end of the month! You must be fluent in Japanese and English. Experience is preferred and you MAY be tested.

Typesetters/KFXers - You must be creative and have experience with Aegisub's basic styling and typesetting features(For KFX, you should be knowledgable about Automation3 and LUA). This includes subtitle styling and most of the <a href="http://aegisub.cellosoft.com/docs/ASS_Tags">Override Tags</a>. Experience needed (or send me your best typesetted project) because we don't have any typesetters to test you ^^;;

Quality Checker - Experience needed. You will be tested.

Capper - A capper would definitely be useful for speedsub projects. Capper must have a decent internet connection, capping hardware, live in Japan(obviously), and the ability to schedule when to cap whatever show. Why do we need cappers?
Capper = 1hr after airing time
Share = 24hr after airing time.
...You get the idea.

Thanks.
~fgghjjkll

Last edited by fgghjjkll; 2011-06-12 at 00:17.
Old 2011-06-03, 16:58   Link #3199
TheProfileth

Group: Dual-Duality
Positions open:
Translators
QCers
we are also willing to take
Encoders (you will be tested atleast verbally)
Typesets (you will be tested)
Timers (you might be tested)

Projects: View here. More TBA.
IRC Channel: #dual-duality@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contacts: TheProfileth or Sashamaru

I want to start off by saying my group is not a standard fansub or ripping group. The emphasis is on quality and dedication, those who are not willing to be pushed need not apply. Regarding dedication I don't mean you have to show up every day or for that matter even once a week, just when you do show up I expect you to make the most of your time with me or atleast be fun to talk to.
With a myriad of projects underway and several completed shows, as Head Encoder, founder and leader of Dual-Duality I have made this group relatively successful with only limited help from others. I am a self taught encoder, typesetter, editor and dub enthusiast, while I don't expect everyone/anyone to be as quick to learn as I am, I do expect that you will hopefully be able to keep pace. I am in need of a Japanese -> English translator, as there are a few shows I want to do that I want to do an editing job for. We also could use some QCers to help make sure I don't screw up as often. I am willing to train people in what I do however, if you're interested in doing timing, karaoke, or translating, then you must have experience and know what you are doing. Other positions can be arranged if you have some special talent you think qualifies to be useful.
I focus mainly on doing older shows because I both like them better than new ones and they tend to not have the licensing issues of newer ones as well. If you want to encode for me, you better be good or willing to learn a lot because I don't expect anyone really to pass several of my encoding tests (I have several all based on different difficulty levels, you will get to choose which level you want to take).

You can apply by either leaving a message on our group's forum, or by stopping by our IRC channel to speak with us directly.

Read more about our group.

Last edited by TheProfileth; 2011-06-03 at 18:19.
Old 2011-06-04, 06:16   Link #3200
SHiNgx

TLC'er and QC'er needed

Group: SHiN-gx Fansubs
IRC: #shin-gx@irc.rizon.net
Site: http://shingx.wordpress.com/
Email: shin.gx.fansubs@gmail.com
Positions: TLC'er and QC
Projects: A-Channel and some other shows

We're lacking people at the moment and we need a TLC'er to double-check the scripts of A-Channel and one other show. You are also required to TLC our previously made A-Channel episodes for consistency. Fansubbing experience is not required for as long you're good at Japanese.

We are also in need of a QC for A-Channel. We need one really badly.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator