AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > AnoHana

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-14, 01:05   Link #81
Sebasu
~

That guy might even be Yukiatsu dressing up as Jintan to send some evil blackmail to Menma's family! That dude has some serious dress-up skills so who knows? ()

Kidding aside, I waited another day for this preview and they gave this. Way to tease hard.
Old 2011-06-14, 09:56   Link #82
Shadow5YA

I have a feeling that Jinta might not want to go through with the fireworks after all since he admitted that he doesn't want Menma to disappear.
Old 2011-06-14, 11:22   Link #83
miketyson

A letter from Menma, perhaps? Though why would Jinta deliver it? Maybe it'd be too creepy to float a letter through the air?

It'd be pretty funny if Jinta was also a ghost at that point, making his stealthiness pointless.
Old 2011-06-16, 09:30   Link #84
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Anyone else have a feeling that Menma won't dissapear with the firework launch?
Old 2011-06-16, 20:33   Link #85
katsudon
Part Time Translator

yea...looks like you're correct. well... since the firework happened in this episode instead of the last, that was a good guess.

oh well... most of my speculations were wrong. this episode 10 turns out to be very normal.
Old 2011-06-16, 21:54   Link #86
fazer

At least Anjo didn't end up with Yukiatsu... and especially since Tsuruko told Anjo how she felt for Yukiatsu, its more unlikely Anjo would end up with Yukiatsu for now...

When Anjo was crying, I was hoping Tsuruko hugged her and they end up as a loving lesbian couple -__-...seems like the guys they both like are so insensitive and jerks...
Old 2011-06-17, 04:33   Link #87
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer View Post
seems like the guys they both like are so insensitive and jerks...
So what ? Because someone loves you, you have to force yourself to love them back ? They may be jerks because of their reaction, but clearly not insensitive. Come on : they both went Emo on a ghost ! And one of them even admited his love for her...
Old 2011-06-17, 05:11   Link #88
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

........thats even worse
Old 2011-06-17, 07:12   Link #89
fazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
So what ? Because someone loves you, you have to force yourself to love them back ? They may be jerks because of their reaction, but clearly not insensitive. Come on : they both went Emo on a ghost ! And one of them even admited his love for her...
Hey hey relax
I just feel pity for the 2 girls. Of course the lesbian thing meant as a joke -__-.... obviously the 2 guys have some serious issue that is hard to resolve, the ideal ending I want to see is Menma moves on, and both guys resolve the issue and end up respectively with the 2 girls and live happily ever, simple and predictable that the kind of love story I like lol
Old 2011-06-17, 07:26   Link #90
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Hey hey relax
I just feel pity for the 2 girls. Of course the lesbian thing meant as a joke -__-.... obviously the 2 guys have some serious issue that is hard to resolve, the ideal ending I want to see is Menma moves on, and both guys resolve the issue and end up respectively with the 2 girls and live happily ever, simple and predictable that the kind of love story I like lol
Haha, but I'm relax !
I just said that they went "Emo on a ghost".
(you can't possibly be serious when you say that kind of things...)

Actually, I don't want Menma to moves on. As if her death wasn't enough, they're about to lose her (well, mostly Yadomi) one more time ! Meh !! Too sad.
I can't endure that !
Old 2011-06-17, 14:02   Link #91
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Haha, but I'm relax !
I just said that they went "Emo on a ghost".
(you can't possibly be serious when you say that kind of things...)

Actually, I don't want Menma to moves on. As if her death wasn't enough, they're about to lose her (well, mostly Yadomi) one more time ! Meh !! Too sad.
I can't endure that !
you're probably one of the few that doesn't want Menma to move on. You're not looking at the bigger picture but the current situation. Jintan needs to let her go, its for his own and her own good.
Old 2011-06-17, 18:23   Link #92
TrippedUp

I wonder why Tsuruko is crying, as seen from the next ep preview.

Also, yeah, Menma needs to move on. She wants to, and the rest of them need this. They already got the closure they needed (Menma doesn't hate them, Jinta said he loved her) and it'd just be healthier for everyone. Jintan can;'t marry a dead girl. Yes, I know it's anime and it's done weirder, but no. Just no.
Old 2011-06-17, 22:13   Link #93
fazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
you're probably one of the few that doesn't want Menma to move on. You're not looking at the bigger picture but the current situation. Jintan needs to let her go, its for his own and her own good.
Maybe its really which character you empathize with the most, if u empathize with the emotional Jinta, it would be wanting Menma to stay, a logical Jinta would want Menma to move on, and he knows it when he saw that there was no Menma reflection in the water in episode 9...but eventually emotional Jinta > logical Jinta

Its a bittersweet situation, on one hand Menma leaving is indeed very sad but on the other we all and she knows that she needs to leave for Jinta and the rest to move on

At first I wonder if her return was actually a good thing, wouldn't Jinta miss her even more now that he has experience "love" with her, but one thing for sure, for better or worse the gang got back together to resolve their issue and this time there is a formal goodbye for Menma...

Then again its really sad when you know someone you love is leaving soon, wouldn't you want to treasure every minute with her...
Old 2011-06-18, 10:54   Link #94
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsudon View Post
yea...looks like you're correct. well... since the firework happened in this episode instead of the last, that was a good guess.

oh well... most of my speculations were wrong. this episode 10 turns out to be very normal.
I don't know, I guess I just had a gut feeling about it.

So what now? What will it take to get Menma to move on? Or will she ever move on?
Old 2011-06-18, 20:15   Link #95
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Then again its really sad when you know someone you love is leaving soon, wouldn't you want to treasure every minute with her...
As I'm in this very situation, I couldn't do anything else than empathize with Emo-Jintan.

Back to the show, I know it would be for the best. But I can't push me to "feel" it that way.
Old 2011-06-20, 13:17   Link #96
Luna Amatista

Preview for last episode is out!
http://www.anohana.jp/story/11.html
Does anyone understand what's going on?
Old 2011-06-20, 13:19   Link #97
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I can never see the preview for some reason.
Old 2011-06-20, 20:03   Link #98
fazer

Rats..that is sure some teaser..I don't really get it but showing Menma sad and happy faces...would probably drill more sorrow into me when she leaves...
Old 2011-06-21, 19:46   Link #99
awkwardanimals

Honestly as long as Menma disappears I'll consider this anime a good one. It's unhealthy for Jintan (and everyone else) to keep dwelling on the past forever.

If she's reincarnated as anything human I'll be extremely disappointed haha
Old 2011-06-21, 20:31   Link #100
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

I found lots of speculations about how this anime will end but I always keep thinking that Menma would achieve nirvana and would later be reborn into a unique flower that will be seen by the super peace busters.... hence the title....