AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-01-18, 12:52   Link #3541
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. Found it on clearance (I know right?). I haven't played any SF titles in a LONG time...I'm talking SNES era here.

Focus Attacks? Super Combos? Ultra Combos? All new to me...currently trying out one new character after another to see whom I like using. I've always been a Ryu/Ken guy but we'll see. I'm kinda liking Juri.
Old 2013-01-18, 17:59   Link #3542
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Just reached the Intermission of Ao no Kiseki. The first two chapters were definitely more serious than those of Zero no Kiseki even with my very little degree of comprehension. But, now it's time for some swimsuits of ze ladies :P.
And they could really have made at least a tiny bit more understanding in terms of the opposite genders, yet it has to be like this in some way due to the whole "bond-forming"-system and its ~2 scenes for each character with Lloyd. The jp. wiki didn't lie (unfortunately) when it was mentioned that his "womanizer"-skills of which he's utterly unaware and airheaded have been upgraded D: .
Overall: The game seems harder and it doesn't feel like that simply due to my playing in "normal" instead of "easy" difficulty. OST is quite fitting KeA is cute as always .
Old 2013-01-19, 05:26   Link #3543
Celestia Ludenberg
Ultimate Gambler

Sonic Generations (3DS)
Celestia Ludenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 01:54   Link #3544
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Well I recently played three games and made videos from them.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
YouTube
YouTube

Having a wired XBOX 360 controller is the greatest thing ever for PC games, I swear.

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2013-01-23 at 03:37.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 10:04   Link #3545
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

I remember that Mew trick, same method but different trainers and locations. Caught mine on nugget bridge.

Taking a break from World of Tank and back on Disgaea 4.
Almost finish getting the requirement for Land of Carnage after grinding for all the ship parts through interrogation.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 14:44   Link #3546
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Playing Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, and my gaaaaaaaaaaawd am I loving it. Not only am I absolutely in love with the visuals, the soundtrack really helps the games mood. That overworld music really makes it feel like I'm on a grand adventure. As for the gameplay... I know alot of people were complaining about it from the demo... but the fact is it's something you have to be eased into to learn properly. Once your all familiar with it, this game REALLY become incredibly easy... I mean, it makes sense since the target audience IS children really...

360: Been off and on of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim lately, just finished the Thieve's Guild in it's entirety.... contemplating moving onto the Dark Brotherhood next~

Vita: Still on BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, almost done with everyone's Arcade Mode (if it wasn't for Carl being my absolute kryptonite, I'd be done already), and once I'm done with that I'll move onto Story Mode~
Old 2013-01-24, 00:08   Link #3547
takai
Easy Muffin

Gravity Rush and Project Diva F.

Gravity Rush is amazing. It's extremely fun and innovative, not to mention the art is gorgeous.

Yes, I am playing the REAL Project Diva F for the Vita. I bought the Miku Vita and haven't looked back. I love this thing. PDF is a lot of fun and I'm liking a lot of the songs.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 01:29   Link #3548
otakujohn

A friend of mine keeps trying to get me to start playing the Syndicate FPS, and my copy of Ni no Kuni just shipped so I'll probably be starting those shortly.

Aside form that I've just been going through some VNs, which I won't mention here because they're DIRTY.
otakujohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 01:39   Link #3549
jedinat

I wish I still had a PS3 so I could play Ni no Kuni...

Right now I'm playing Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning while waiting for Fire Emblem: Awakening.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 08:03   Link #3550
iceyfw

i'm playing tales of graces f (PS3) atm. i'm 7 hours in and i'm pretty sure i have barely scratched the surface of the story. best jrpg i've played on the PS3 yet. ni no kuni might change my mind about that, but i won't be done with tales of graces f anytime soon.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 12:53   Link #3551
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Haven't played anything recently since college started, which means I'm restricted to my handheld consoles until Spring Break. So currently, I'm still playing Atelier Totori Plus on the Vita and finally got to the ship building task for the normal ending. Lots of materials to make and collect and yet, I don't have enough Chims to speed up the process (I only have 2 because I neglected raising Sterk's friendship level to get another Water of Life and haven't finished the cooking competition task). That will be fun... Also, Mimi's ending is still achievable (her friendship level is like 71).

Still waiting for Tales of Hearts R to release, which I have on preorder. Also preordered the plus version of Meruru. Its kind of sad that the only Vita games that I want to play is only in Japan, the Vita is not showing any life in the west.
Old 2013-01-24, 17:35   Link #3552
Kamion
うぷぷぷ・・・

Send a message via ICQ to Kamion Send a message via MSN to Kamion
I am still not done with Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3).

It might be because I played Xillia 1 just a few weeks before I started 2, but I'm getting kind of burnt out... Especially since 90% of the scenery is recycled from that game and quests send you to these places a lot.
I swear, if I have to kill 15 of every monster in one of the caves or Ni Akeria Spiritmountain again...

Also, a lot of other unfinished games... Like I'm replaying Sora no Kiseki SC (PSP) at snail's pace because the Japanese is so exhausting there... Maybe I'll just wait until SC Kai in April.
And Kamisama to Unmei Kakumei no Paradox (PS3) should ship soon, how am I ever supposed to play all that? Ugh.
Kamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 04:02   Link #3553
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

No no, seriously.

Spoiler for I swear everyone's crazy.:

Spoiler for Safety First:
Old 2013-01-25, 17:36   Link #3554
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Minecraft FTB Direwolf 20 and Team Fortress 2

Basically got tired of running Aion instances and getting no gear + I'll probably give up gaming once school starts, mostly at least.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 20:28   Link #3555
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamion View Post
I am still not done with Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3).

It might be because I played Xillia 1 just a few weeks before I started 2, but I'm getting kind of burnt out... Especially since 90% of the scenery is recycled from that game and quests send you to these places a lot.
I swear, if I have to kill 15 of every monster in one of the caves or Ni Akeria Spiritmountain again...
The best thing about ToX2 is the latter half of the story. I would recommend to do the minimum of quests (just to pay the debts) and go to the main plot. I did that and I'm sure I enjoyed way more this way.

Anyway, going back to the topic: Lately I was playing Rune Factory 3 for NDS. But I just can't decide if I'm going for Sofia or Toona (Raven)... The heroines here are just too good.

And I'm thinking of starting Ar Tonelico 3 for real. It's probably my third time saying this.
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 18:21   Link #3556
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Picked up a game called Miasmata from Steam for $15. Indie game, mainly survival, mild horror.

That gives a fair idea of what's in store.

Had more fun than I expected to with this. If you like survival games that require thought rather than button mashing, I'd recommend this. Ending left me chilled...
Old 2013-01-26, 20:57   Link #3557
Dextro
He Without a Title

I've stopped a bit my Tales of Vesperia run to play a bit of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (since it was on sale on the psn and has cross-buy). It's a nice enough game but having played super smash bros I can never call it great. Works well enough as a stand-in until I can get a WiiU and a copy of that game. I think what really kills the Sony game is the lack of recognizable characters. There's no way the main character to the ape escape series is ever going to be as recognizable as Kirby (for example).
Old 2013-01-26, 22:25   Link #3558
Celestia Ludenberg
Ultimate Gambler

Devil May Cry 3 forgot how fun bloody palace is in this game. Also, getting an SSS rank and doing a taunt to hear Dante say "Cuhrayzee!" is very nice.
Celestia Ludenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 06:13   Link #3559
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Recently finished the single-player campaign for Call of Duty Black Ops II (Wii U), having received it as a gift from friends. At least Treyarch have been trying to mix things up a little this time around, but I don't think I'll invest too heavily in the multiplayer side of things, though it looks to be a decent party game nonetheless.

Moving onto New Super Mario Bros. U for now, and continuing with Spyro 2.
Old 2013-01-27, 23:41   Link #3560
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

PC - Borderlands 2
comments: playing as the siren and going around and "bang banging" stuff left and right. i play solo most of the
time. maybe when this game hits $19.99, i can get another one for my little bro. and then we can play some together.

that and a little Witcher 2 while waiting for Fire Emblem Awakening, Neptunia V and Ken's Rage 2 to hit NA.