Notices

Old 2006-11-20, 04:36   Link #161
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by td7693 View Post
Is there any possible way that I can get an mp3 of the version that I mentiond, or an I out of luck. Are there any anime mp3 sites that have rare mp3's such as this one. I have checked out gh.ffshrine.org becuase that's where I get most of my anime and video game mp3's from, but they only have the OST's and OP's and ED's themes. Any help or a link would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hmm, I'm not really sure about that mainly because I dont know what it would be called. "Sarutobi Remix" "Sarutobi TV Version" "Sarutobi Longer" "Sarutobi Dancemix" @_@; You can try just "Sarutobi" and see what comes up, E-mule is nice, and Torrent sites are nice too you might wana start there.
Old 2006-11-23, 15:25   Link #162
DarkRios3

Yura Yura (Naruto's 9th Opening Song)

Hi guys, new to the forum, but I wanted to ask if any of you guys know when the full version of Yura Yura will be out (assuming it isn't already.) That song is awesome and only having the 1:30 version is killing me.

Thanks
DarkRios3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 15:48   Link #163
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I haven't heard it yet, but I soon will. Do you know which singer/group's work it is ? Might be nice to search at cdjapan or nippon-export if it's a good one
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 23:38   Link #164
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
I haven't heard it yet, but I soon will. Do you know which singer/group's work it is ? Might be nice to search at cdjapan or nippon-export if it's a good one
Yura Yura, by Hearts Grow.

Anything can be "found" if you know where/how to look .
Old 2006-11-27, 11:31   Link #165
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Yura Yura, by Hearts Grow.

Anything can be "found" if you know where/how to look .
Of course
But thanks for the info
Old 2006-11-27, 11:32   Link #166
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Of course
But thanks for the info
Np, go watch the video Syaoran~~~ lol.
Old 2007-02-04, 17:55   Link #167
EdwardElricForever

Um, random question!

Do the Naruto characters have character singles (images) that they sing like some other Animes?

If so, could someone please point me in the right direction to finding them?

Thanks
EdwardElricForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 03:46   Link #168
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardElricForever View Post
Um, random question!

Do the Naruto characters have character singles (images) that they sing like some other Animes?

If so, could someone please point me in the right direction to finding them?

Thanks
Naruto Ondo
Fantastic single! Naruto sings with Sakura in Ondo and alone in Enka. It's just so fun to hear Naruto's voice singing. I often listen to it because of that
Old 2007-02-05, 13:39   Link #169
EdwardElricForever

Quote:
Naruto Ondo
Fantastic single! Naruto sings with Sakura in Ondo and alone in Enka. It's just so fun to hear Naruto's voice singing. I often listen to it because of that
Oh Thank you! Lol your right! It's such a catchy song and I love the Shikamaru rap part

Are theses the only character songs out there then? Do other characters sing solo aswel or is this it?

Thanks again ^_^
EdwardElricForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 09:56   Link #170
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

What do you think of the new music for Naruto?

I've noticed that Shipudden has new music. There is alot of opera vocalizing in some of the tracks.

I hope they keep some of the old stuff especially with the drum beating but this music is ok.

I especially liked the vocalizing track when Deidara and Sasori were approaching Sand village.
Old 2007-03-07, 10:28   Link #171
MDale
Me

I like it a lot. I've always liked the Naruto Soundtrack music but this new set is another step up. I wouldn't be too bothered if the previous OST music is mostly dropped, short of Sadness & Sorrow and Orochimaru's Theme/Fight I don't think there are any that I preferred to the current stuff (which says a fair bit since I liked most of the previous stuff).

As you mentioned, there's been a lot of noteworthy "opera vocalizing" (as you put it) in the current tracks, I think it works fairly nicely for the moments it's used in.
MDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 11:53   Link #172
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDale View Post
I like it a lot. I've always liked the Naruto Soundtrack music but this new set is another step up. I wouldn't be too bothered if the previous OST music is mostly dropped, short of Sadness & Sorrow and Orochimaru's Theme/Fight I don't think there are any that I preferred to the current stuff (which says a fair bit since I liked most of the previous stuff).

As you mentioned, there's been a lot of noteworthy "opera vocalizing" (as you put it) in the current tracks, I think it works fairly nicely for the moments it's used in.
For lack of a better term. I don't know much about music.

Some of them music is a little boring to me especially during Gaara's fight with Deidara but it has its moments.

I think I will definitely miss "Strong and Strike" and "Raising the fighting Spirit" though.
Old 2007-03-07, 12:08   Link #173
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I'm one of those old dawgs that doesn't always want a new trick...Yeah some of the new Naruto BGM's (and especially the new open) is pretty good, but I can't say I won't be dissapointed if we never hear the old fight music I used to really enjoy...Unfortunatley since we haven't heard one old track yet, it's possible we likely never will ...
Old 2007-03-07, 21:14   Link #174
ShikaShika
無罪

I like it overall, but wasn't as impressed with the usage of it in the latest episode as some seem to be. But it's kind of hard to do exciting music for a scene with a lot of unexciting filler so I'll hold my judgement until the filler wears off, or I'll simply stop watching.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 21:27   Link #175
Lendial

love it, way better than some of their older stuff. the only old one i really liked was the fight between 3rd and oro. its dramatic and epic, and should be since its atkatsuki.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 02:57   Link #176
sx3
0 Gundam

the song played during the fight scene between deidara and gaara where deidara says "now the real show is about to start" while sitting on his bird is my favourite new music, the scene and music is just absolutley stunning. i just love it i cannot wait until i can get my hands on that thing. Shou Wa Geki was always one of my favourites also XD anyone got ideas how long from now until we can even get our hands on any of the new music?
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 22:27   Link #177
MDale
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay View Post
For lack of a better term. I don't know much about music.
Same, so I stole your term
Old 2007-03-09, 03:57   Link #178
sx3
0 Gundam

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3rbVoHZa-J8

Can someone tell me what song title that is starting at 3:23? i have all 3 osts and i cannot find this song, ive heard it so many times
Old 2007-03-09, 11:44   Link #179
MDale
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3 View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3rbVoHZa-J8

Can someone tell me what song title that is starting at 3:23? i have all 3 osts and i cannot find this song, ive heard it so many times
Are you sure that's not on any of the OSTs? I've heard it loads of times to =/

Eh, checked through what OST stuff I've got, your right, it isn't there. Kind of surprising since they play it so many times.
Old 2007-03-09, 18:14   Link #180
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDale View Post
Are you sure that's not on any of the OSTs? I've heard it loads of times to =/

Eh, checked through what OST stuff I've got, your right, it isn't there. Kind of surprising since they play it so many times.
ahha ya see i was seraching and searching but i coudlnt find it before so i was like uh oh. maybe its gonna be in the 4th ost with all the other awesome songs