AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-30, 14:24   Link #1021
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
They'll probably wait until the rumbing stops and strike us when we least expected.
Old 2013-11-30, 14:41   Link #1022
Horse

I already accepted months ago that IF some anniversary project does end up materializing it's only going to be a single special episode.
Old 2013-11-30, 18:36   Link #1023
T-6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZabiLegacy View Post
Nah I'm seriously doubting we're going to see this one any time soon. This is too big of a project to come around with no hype train whatsoever. If this was coming out soon, we'd have started hearing rumblings months and months ago.
I'm starting to half wonder if we'll see *another* delay of the Anime myself. This is too big of a project to wait so long in releasing not only any piece of media but *any* piece of Info.
Old 2013-12-02, 21:56   Link #1024
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

this version is a remake ? eg season 1 ? or history original?
Old 2013-12-02, 22:23   Link #1025
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Who knows.... >_<
Old 2013-12-02, 23:58   Link #1026
T-6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
this version is a remake ? eg season 1 ? or history original?
From what we know, it's more of a "Reboot" and it won't be a straight up remake of the original Anime. They wouldn't elaborate exactly on this but it could mean that it'll be a version that follows the Manga more closely or it'll be going off into a new direction. The Anime is also going to be aired most likely sometime January of 2014 (which is next month). Other than that, ever since it's announcement last summer around July they've been in "Area 51" mode with anything related to the new Anime. And for he life of us, we have no idea why.

But with the new website up, maybe we'll be getting some additional info gradually this month. At least, I'm hoping for this. Then again, maybe I am being too optimistic.
Old 2013-12-03, 00:08   Link #1027
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-6000 View Post
From what we know, it's more of a "Reboot" and it won't be a straight up remake of the original Anime. They wouldn't elaborate exactly on this but it could mean that it'll be a version that follows the Manga more closely or it'll be going off into a new direction. The Anime is also going to be aired most likely sometime January of 2014 (which is next month). Other than that, ever since it's announcement last summer around July they've been in "Area 51" mode with anything related to the new Anime. And for he life of us, we have no idea why.

But with the new website up, maybe we'll be getting some additional info gradually this month. At least, I'm hoping for this. Then again, maybe I am being too optimistic.
ok thanks you so me I can't wait just for see the new animation version
Old 2013-12-03, 08:21   Link #1028
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Guess this will turn out to be a couple-episodes special in the end, or at best a 12-24 episode show...
But if this could be a long project that, in the wake of Madoka, put the plot back in the magical genre, now that would be exciting.
I'd also love to see the all the senshi who never made it out of the manga animated (Ceres, Pallas&Co).
Just some wishful thinking on my part though. At this point, I'm glad if they release anything at all
Old 2013-12-03, 13:20   Link #1029
xizro345
King's Justice

I still think that this project is in dev hell, despite their best efforts to deny it.
Old 2013-12-03, 20:00   Link #1030
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Guess this will turn out to be a couple-episodes special in the end, or at best a 12-24 episode show...
But if this could be a long project that, in the wake of Madoka, put the plot back in the magical genre, now that would be exciting.
I'd also love to see the all the senshi who never made it out of the manga animated (Ceres, Pallas&Co).
Just some wishful thinking on my part though. At this point, I'm glad if they release anything at all
Huh? You mean in their senshi form, right? Because they they were the focus of the second half of Super S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
I still think that this project is in dev hell, despite their best efforts to deny it.
Yeah... that's my fear, as well.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2013-12-04, 08:10   Link #1031
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

^ Yes ofc I meant their senshi form, that's why I specifically said "senshi" ^^'
Old 2013-12-04, 20:44   Link #1032
JagdPanther

Quote:
^ Yes ofc I meant their senshi form, that's why I specifically said "senshi" ^^'
Sorry. I interpreted that as a more general term, as sometimes people say "senshi" when they talking about the character generally rather than the form itself (e.g. "senshi" to refer to the Inners both as their normal forms and combat forms).

Old 2013-12-04, 20:53   Link #1033
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
Sorry. I interpreted that as a more general term, as sometimes people say "senshi" when they talking about the character generally rather than the form itself (e.g. "senshi" to refer to the Inners both as their normal forms and combat forms).
Oh, I see! I thought it was obvious, because they never appeared as the Sailor Quartet in the anime, just in their normal forms...
Sorry for the misunderstanding XD
Old 2013-12-05, 01:40   Link #1034
AP24

Is this really coming out next month!? We haven't even seen any preview or key visual.
Old 2013-12-05, 03:05   Link #1035
T-6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Is this really coming out next month!? We haven't even seen any preview or key visual.
It's suppose to come out sometime next month, but with no bit of media preview and very little info some of us find it hard to believe that it will be aired next month. I'm checking Anime news and the official anniversary site every day so if I do run into anything new I'll post it here ASAP.
Old 2013-12-05, 19:59   Link #1036
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-6000 View Post
It's suppose to come out sometime next month, but with no bit of media preview and very little info some of us find it hard to believe that it will be aired next month. I'm checking Anime news and the official anniversary site every day so if I do run into anything new I'll post it here ASAP.
For what it's worth, the listings on the Japanese site Moon Phase don't even give a month. It just says "Winter 2014."
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2013-12-11, 05:52   Link #1037
Kazu-kun

They just announced the new PreCure series for next year, but we still don't know anything about Sailor Moon. Maybe xizro345 is right and the project is in dev hell...
Old 2013-12-11, 09:24   Link #1038
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Nooooo for a second i thought we got some news. I'm going to go cry now ;_;
Old 2013-12-11, 20:53   Link #1039
JagdPanther

Quote:
Nooooo for a second i thought we got some news. I'm going to go cry now ;_;
See what I mean? This thread is just depressing when it gets bumped. :P

Old 2013-12-11, 21:42   Link #1040
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

for this version of I'm afraid he might as with saint seya Omega, new animation (not faithful to the original character design)

Tags
remake, shoujo