Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-04, 13:23   Link #1241
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
But all seriousness aside, I think Gino's character was designed solely with yaoi fan girls in mind.
Well, the yaoi fangirls are a big part of the fanbase and Sunrise is well aware of that. With Lelouch and Suzaku hating each other at the end of Season 1 they had to give the boys new potential boyfriends for R2 to keep them watching. Hence Rolo and Gino.
Old 2008-08-04, 13:28   Link #1242
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Well, the yaoi fangirls are a big part of the fanbase and Sunrise is well aware of that. With Lelouch and Suzaku hating each other at the end of Season 1 they had to give the boys new potential boyfriends for R2 to keep them watching. Hence Rolo and Gino.
Funnily enough, I think they will have similar roles. Rolo will help Lelouch get back on the right path, and Gino will help Suzaku rediscover the happiness he talked about this past episode. If that is the case, they may very well have the same fate as well.
Old 2008-08-04, 15:46   Link #1243
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
she wouldn't, it would just be a forced pairing just for the hell of it. I hate it when shows do that. Kallen has shown no interest in any guy besides Lelouch, if it doesn't work out with him for whatever reason, she should stay single.
Agreed it's like Luna and Shinn from GSD they had no development and showed no interest in each other Shinn likes Stellar and Luna liked Athrun. Then they just got thrown together it was weird.
Old 2008-08-04, 15:52   Link #1244
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I'm going to put this out there for shits and giggles: Kallen x Nunally. Just to break the usual blabber of Kallen x Male. Today, we'll do Kallen x Female. What is the basis for this? The exact same as the Gino basis, only better. Nunally has visited Kallen more often, of her own desire and not just looking for someone, had fun chats with her about Santa Claus, and she even saved/protected Kallen and gave her a pretty dress.

In all fairness, the two act like sister-in-laws...

Yeah they seem close and she's the only one Kallen is nice too.
Old 2008-08-04, 17:15   Link #1245
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
Only the most ruthless of people could be mean to a crippled, blind girl like Nunnally; thus, the second half of your statement is a moot point.
Old 2008-08-04, 20:47   Link #1246
Nilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
Nanally got along with C.C and Shirley pretty nice >.<;;

On a more fun note: Still no SuzakuKallen in the poll? Can I be named ultimate mod of N00bz when it does happen? XD
Old 2008-08-04, 21:20   Link #1247
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilie View Post
Nanally got along with C.C and Shirley pretty nice >.<;;
Sparkle meant Kallen, not Nunnally. However, Kallen did get along just fine with Shirley, when Shirley wasn't paranoid about LelouchxKallen.
Old 2008-08-04, 21:47   Link #1248
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I really thought the lst episode was cute where it seemed like the band=aid was on C.C's ring finger ^-^ too cute!
Old 2008-08-05, 00:44   Link #1249
ChocolateSwirls

Cheese man is back with C.C
Old 2008-08-05, 07:00   Link #1250
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E

Romance in Code Geass is liike, kinda' strange y'know, liike, I can't even deduce the principal couple anymore, cuz' liike, C.C lost her memory'n'all, and these new scenes of Kallen with Lelouch made it like, very difficult.

Shirley is dead, or liike, to say better, killed... And so liike, we have -1 candidate with Lelouch, so liike, totally I dont know.

My sis' is like, sayin' that if C.C kisses Lelouch, she will liike, get back her memories and all cuz' she kissed him and he got his memories back, but I said:
"He was under the Emperor's Geass, but now C.C isn't under effect of Geass, she got her memories sucked by one of the Emperor's powers, supposed to kill her"

So liike, what she's gonna' do, liike, I really am not good on discussing couples... Just liike, don't go too hard on me, cuz', y'know, am not good on discussing couples...
Old 2008-08-05, 07:41   Link #1251
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

can we go hard on you for sounding like a valley girl
Old 2008-08-05, 07:58   Link #1252
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorhamus View Post
Romance in Code Geass is liike, kinda' strange y'know, liike, I can't even deduce the principal couple anymore, cuz' liike, C.C lost her memory'n'all, and these new scenes of Kallen with Lelouch made it like, very difficult.

Shirley is dead, or liike, to say better, killed... And so liike, we have -1 candidate with Lelouch, so liike, totally I dont know.

My sis' is like, sayin' that if C.C kisses Lelouch, she will liike, get back her memories and all cuz' she kissed him and he got his memories back, but I said:
"He was under the Emperor's Geass, but now C.C isn't under effect of Geass, she got her memories sucked by one of the Emperor's powers, supposed to kill her"

So liike, what she's gonna' do, liike, I really am not good on discussing couples... Just liike, don't go too hard on me, cuz', y'know, am not good on discussing couples...

liike oh my god
please stop talking (writing) like that
really

and at this point none of us are really sure about what role chi.chi will play in the plot
and for the next few eps it looks like her develpment will be taking a back seat to lulu's suzaku's and kallen's so
who knows
Old 2008-08-05, 09:21   Link #1253
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
can we go hard on you for sounding like a valley girl
Liike, sure, dude.

And yeah, I can stop. I just liike, umm, totally like to talk like this maan.

Back to the matter...

I also think it is unpredictable to know what C.C will do. Actually, I wouldn't be sure of anything in Code Geass. I didn't even know there would be a season two after watching season one... Though, I hope the facts happen more explained, as there will be no season three... I really can't see Zero's side winning the war. His identity can be exposed at any moment and--

Sorry, got carried away, has nothing to do with Romance... Or does it?

Last edited by Vorhamus; 2008-08-05 at 09:22. Reason: Shaddup
Old 2008-08-05, 11:09   Link #1254
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorhamus View Post
Liike, sure, dude.

And yeah, I can stop. I just liike, umm, totally like to talk like this maan.

Back to the matter...

I also think it is unpredictable to know what C.C will do. Actually, I wouldn't be sure of anything in Code Geass. I didn't even know there would be a season two after watching season one... Though, I hope the facts happen more explained, as there will be no season three... I really can't see Zero's side winning the war. His identity can be exposed at any moment and--

Sorry, got carried away, has nothing to do with Romance... Or does it?

while lulu wining or losin the war becouse of his id has nothing to do with romance
him id is the key to any possible romance
like ep 15 said what lulu who has spent most of his life hiding behind masks (zero is just the lattest mask,he was pretending to be lelouch lamperuge for years)
while what he really truly wants is someone to find out and get to know his true self
so once the mask cracks and he loses the zero persona he will have one less lie to hide behind and we will get closer to his true self
who ever finds it first wins (C,C used to know it but now that she's gone the best bet is kallen)
Old 2008-08-05, 11:11   Link #1255
Amray

I quite liked the thought of Lelouch and Shirley. She did seem to take a big interest in him to begin with..although not 100% of the time. I like the way that she was only trying to discover his deeper character more as he seemed dark and mysterious, and fell in love with him in the progress. Quite adorable. I'm not stating that they would make a good couple just because she liked him lots, I just think that they would seem quite good as a pair.

Then there is the case between Lelouch and Kellen though. She obviously likes/d him in a lot of ways and showed interest to begin with. I, personally, think that they would look quite good together, as they both resemble eachother in some ways. They both have the same "full-out and slaughter the enemy" attitude, although Lelouch was obviously more strategic. Not sure, I think that he would go well with that type of girl as Shirley seemed a little more kinder and friendly for that.
Old 2008-08-05, 11:20   Link #1256
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
I quite liked the thought of Lelouch and Shirley. She did seem to take a big interest in him to begin with..although not 100% of the time. I like the way that she was only trying to discover his deeper character more as he seemed dark and mysterious, and fell in love with him in the progress. Quite adorable. I'm not stating that they would make a good couple just because she liked him lots, I just think that they would seem quite good as a pair.

Then there is the case between Lelouch and Kellen though. She obviously likes/d him in a lot of ways and showed interest to begin with. I, personally, think that they would look quite good together, as they both resemble eachother in some ways. They both have the same "full-out and slaughter the enemy" attitude, although Lelouch was obviously more strategic. Not sure, I think that he would go well with that type of girl as Shirley seemed a little more kinder and friendly for that.

from all the things that lulu and kallen have in commen you choose
"full-out and slaughter the enemy" attitude
1)both had two id's and were living two lives
2)both are fighting for their family members (nunnaly and kallens mom)
3)both are fighting for the memory of a loved one lost to britannia (marianne and naoto)
4)both come from a well off background only to forsake it in order to fight for what they belive in
Old 2008-08-05, 15:48   Link #1257
Amray

T'was only an example of one of the many things I could think of. Forgive me for not sitting here all day and listing all the things in which each character has in common with another.
Old 2008-08-05, 16:13   Link #1258
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
T'was only an example of one of the many things I could think of. Forgive me for not sitting here all day and listing all the things in which each character has in common with another.

forgiven
just dont let it happen again
Old 2008-08-05, 16:19   Link #1259
Amray

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
forgiven
just dont let it happen again
Okay.

Next time I will try a more in-depth answer with more sourses to go from as opposed to my unreliable Code Geass general knowledge. Alas, I have not watched it in a couple of months so you will have to forgive me and my rusty Code Geass knowledge.
Old 2008-08-06, 19:10   Link #1260
darthfury78

What if Euphemia had not been Geassed in the First place?

I personally believed that Euphemia's ghost HAS forgiven Lelouch for geassing her when she was alive. She feels if the accident didn't occur, she would have attended Ashford Academy with Suzaku and find time to be with Lelouch. Neither Lelouch nor his sister would have to be in hiding anymore.

If fact, Euphemia would have seen to it that the Ashford's Nobility was restored. From there, Milly would have dumped Lloyd a lot sooner and would have gone to Lelouch with her feelings directly. Thus making it easier for Lelouch to avoid Shirley altogether. Any thoughts about this possible outcome?

Had Euphemia's death not occured, neither Suzako nor Kallen would not have known that Lelouch was Zero. Thus Zero would have faded into history. A world without Euphemia has resulted in a Kain X Able conflict between Lelouch x Suzako.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance