AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-03-27, 02:17   Link #161
Lex79

It wasn't a series going to win awards or revolutionize its genre but it was a fun watch. Basically nothing more and nothing less than I was expecting. Might check the source material to see the dynamics between Noir, Olivia and the rest if the harem now that she is free.
Old 2021-03-27, 12:37   Link #162
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Hey, sensei at least got a few scenes in the episode, Maria (daughter of duke) wasn't even included in the final harem collage.
They did get everyone together for one last short video:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Well, I thought this was a fair series. Nothing special, and went a little overboard coming up with excuses for why girls would have to do sexy stuff with the hero. Even that is OK at times, but really I'd have liked it to be a bit more creative or free-spirited with that sort of stuff. If you're going to go down that path, then you might as well go all out. I'm not saying it should be hentai or anything, but still you can go a lot farther that we've seen, and it felt like it was holding back and just going with the most predictable content. As I said at the start, nothing special.
We'll be eternally asking the question how much LP he would've gotten with sex :heh;.
Old 2021-03-27, 13:09   Link #163
Blueknight78

ok, while overal this serie was horrible and mega generic and nonsense and have a really bad plot about mc become op because of a "magical special dungeon only for him" and a overpowered master, well it have some little funny moments which make me laught a little and the only thing which would "hold a little up" is the fanservice anyway, otherwsie plot, mc, and many stuffs are really garbage forgetable.

i will give it because of the fanservice and the girls i will give it out of pit a 2.0/5.0 otherwise it would be easy a -100, really ultra generec and ultra boring overal anime.
Old 2021-03-27, 14:06   Link #164
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

This show had a weird amount of charm for a dumb fantasy harem. Nothing particularly special, but a fun ride regardless.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-29, 09:06   Link #165
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

All I could imagine after that reunion outside the dungeon was that Olivia haven't taken a single bath for over 200 years and yet they hugged
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-30, 13:59   Link #166
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 08:57.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-30, 17:15   Link #167
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Girls showing off their panties! Surprised Alice seems the most unsure about it, being as unashamed a brocon as she is .

(Side-note, I don't think we ever saw Luna's underwear once).
Old 2021-04-07, 12:29   Link #168
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
I can't believe I watched this crap all the way to the end. The series could've been good with the premise. Like come on, the skill is called Get Creative but he literally lacks any creativity whatsoever. He could've become a god.

The last fight was just really bad and cringy. The terrible animation doesn't help the case. I pray we don't get a Season 2 as it would be just a huge waste of resources.
Old 2021-04-07, 16:15   Link #169
Silvertail

[QUOTE=Dist;6468344]I can't believe I watched this crap all the way to the end. The series could've been good with the premise. Like come on, the skill is called Get Creative but he literally lacks any creativity whatsoever. He could've become a god.

I have to argue against him be able to become a god with Get Creative skill. He had to trade LP based on what he used it for, the more stronger the ability, the more it cost him.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-08, 16:19   Link #170
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post

I have to argue against him be able to become a god with Get Creative skill. He had to trade LP based on what he used it for, the more stronger the ability, the more it cost him.
That's not how you use quotes.

And so? Almost every fight he solved by spending LP to edit the skills of his ENEMIES rather than adding skills to himself. That's a massive waste of LP and his potential.
Old 2021-04-09, 09:30   Link #171
The Green One

Look arguing about this is pointless as everyone has their own personal opinions about what a "correct" make your own edits power fantasy is.

You're just going to make the same circular arguments until someone gets bored and stops responding.

Tags
fanservice, harem