AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-19, 10:21   Link #501
takodori

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
After watching two different subs, I have no idea what was going on in the bath scene.
Spoiler for My interpretation about the bath scene of Ep.7:
takodori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 11:11   Link #502
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
All know is when Aria and Shino are in the changing room changing in to their bathing suits. Aria said she forgot something that would have made her sink the bottom of the ocean in and then you hear that loud clank i laughed my ass off. Im not sure if a lot of people got it but damn was funny.

I really want more TsudaxShino

Last edited by Solace; 2010-08-19 at 22:01.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 11:16   Link #503
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

My copies of the manga (1-4) arrived this morning.... based on a quick flip through, I'd say the anime is doing a pretty good job with the art design and capturing the comic.

All I'll say on some of the subs is "what a good reason to learn aegisub and how to repackage mkv containers so you can fix utter fail moments". At least we have a couple of groups getting it mostly right. I've had pretty good luck with Ayako over the years (though in the end, it depends on the specific translator/qc/edit people and their knowledge of japanese culture).

edit: o damn... this is going to be like Working!! for me in the sense that I'm going to be pissed off if they only do one season. Some very funny stuff in the manga.

Last edited by Vexx; 2010-08-19 at 20:31.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 11:54   Link #504
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
My copies of the manga (1-4) arrived this morning.... based on a quick flip through, I'd say the anime is doing a pretty good job with the art design and capturing the comic.

All I'll say on some of the subs is "what a good reason to learn aegisub and how to repackage mkv containers so you can fix utter fail moments". At least we have a couple of groups getting it mostly right. I've had pretty good luck with Ayako over the years (though in the end, it depends on the specific translator/qc/edit people and their knowledge of japanese culture).

edit: o damn... this is going to be like Working!! in the sense that I'm going to be pissed off if they only do one season. Some very funny stuff.
I think Ayako does great work iv never really had a problem with their subs
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 11:58   Link #505
GDB

Only thing I haven't liked was the Agnes-chan thing. I liked the jab itself, but I hate when a group gets that specific since it pulls me out of the episode and I want to listen to it again to see if it was actually said.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 00:16   Link #506
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by takodori View Post
Spoiler for My interpretation about the bath scene of Ep.7:
Judging from the constant "sexual" statements in this anime, I suppose thats true.

Last edited by Hooves; 2010-08-20 at 01:45.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 01:44   Link #507
VEE

Send a message via MSN to VEE
I really enjoy this show apart from K-ON!
real funny, i'm loving the jokes and the VAs are performing so well!

Sinestra
Quote:
All know is when Aria and Shino are in the changing room changing in to their bathing suits. Aria said she forgot something that would have made her sink the bottom of the ocean in and then you hear that loud clank i laughed my ass off. Im not sure if a lot of people got it but damn was funny.
High five...i didn't expect that coming.
VEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 12:20   Link #508
Wrath88
Kissing...

Which episode was that 'thing' mentioned in again? Episode three, wasn't it?
Old 2010-08-20, 14:05   Link #509
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Which episode was that 'thing' mentioned in again? Episode three, wasn't it?
I think it was episode 3 when i heard the clank i instantly remembered im not sure how many others did remember but if you did it was FUNNY AS HELL!! only Aria could get away with that.
Old 2010-08-20, 18:16   Link #510
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Picked up the short CD of the full ED yesterday - the full version of Aoi Haru is very energetic and the "B-side" song (Tsunaga Room) is pretty listenable as well.
May have to see what else the singer "Angela" does...
Old 2010-08-20, 18:31   Link #511
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
edit: o damn... this is going to be like Working!! for me in the sense that I'm going to be pissed off if they only do one season. Some very funny stuff in the manga.
Really don't think you have anything to worry about when it comes to Working.. A-1 Studio's has four shows to sell over 10,000 copies per volume, 2 of them (Kuroshitsuji and Ookiku Furikabutte) have received sequels this year, another in Kannagi is in limbo due to the status of the manga (very close to ending an arc that would be enough to put out a 2nd season) and Working is the 4th. With the amount of material left I'll be shocked if we don't have a second season of Working in 2011.

I'm hoping like hell that Seitokai Yakuindomo sells enough to get a sequel out.. it's sold better than the first Gohands anime project anyway.

Princess Lover! *3,697 (6, including cumulative sales of all versions) (Go Hands)
2009/10/23 *2,514 Vol. 1 Celeb Edition (Two episodes up to Vol. 6)
2009/10/23 *1,769 Vol. 1 Collector's Edition

Seitokai Yakuin Domo *1,395+*3,137=*4,532 (Go Hands)
2010/08/04 *1,395 Vol. 1 (Two episodes up to Vol. 5)
2010/08/04 *3,137 Vol. 1

Of course Seitokai is going to be sequel friendly.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 05:18   Link #512
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Fanarts~

Spoiler for A bit NSFW (beach pics, etc...):
Old 2010-08-21, 05:23   Link #513
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

gofu goodness~
Old 2010-08-21, 06:49   Link #514
Dreamchaser

So I watched the latest subs again with Ayakos subs and the difference was so huge it was unreal. The episode got way better with different subs even though I still have some reservations about it. But I learned my lesson, remember to check who subbed the episode.
Dreamchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 12:32   Link #515
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for SYD 08 - "Notepads in short supply":
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 16:15   Link #516
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep8:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 19:05   Link #517
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Spoiler for ep8 seiyuu:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 19:45   Link #518
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 07

I know I'm a bit late, but I felt I need to chime in. First off, man I had a big laugh at Shino falling off the dolphin. I'm currently at the beach, and I can outright say how LOL accurate it is to easily fall off a slim floating object, and they pulled it off here wonderfully with her. In fact, me vacationing at the beach right now made this episode even more enjoyabe, and I have to say from beginning to end it was all fun. Of course I really enjoyed the Hata-chan scenes as well, it was so expected for her to be there too.

And I like how the Tsuda x Shino just happens so nicely.

Man oh man Suzu... it's okay to laugh, right? I used to feel your pain when I was younger, 2nd smallest in the class...

Heh episode 08 already....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 20:24   Link #519
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I can't wait for episode 8 to get subbed

Also with Shino falling off the dolphin constantly and getting back on it was absolutely hilarious . Episode 7 was truly good to the end, I just wonder what happened with the hitman-camera scene and what was placed on Tsuda's head when he got sniped.

Also I wonder mostly about how the friendship/relationships will grow with Tsuda, it seems like he is getting closer and closer to the girls.
Old 2010-08-22, 04:26   Link #520
twasdfzxcv

Not sure if any fansub group ever get that.
Even though it appears in ep 8 it shows up a few time before so i don't think it's a spoiler.
Anyway the plaque in the judo room "仏壇返し" is a sumo term but also refer to a sexual position.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%BB%...BF%94%E3%81%97
twasdfzxcv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen