Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-29, 08:42   Link #401
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Char's dere2 moment always the best

The battle scene seems so weird.. it's like watching a 3D anime
well... I love the battle though... they don't cut short the battle scene but prolong it

Raishin is building his harem... Charlotte get!!!!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 08:54   Link #402
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Raishin is building his harem... Charlotte get!!!!
"...I might end up holding back, though."

Best line for some reason
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 09:09   Link #403
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"...I might end up holding back, though."

Best line for some reason
Charlotte may have understood it differently in a way
Mephis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 10:12   Link #404
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
While the CGI certainly stood out I was alright with it. The action stayed pretty smooth and the fight itself was nice and lengthy. I will say that Raishin really outdid himself this time. Fighting while that exhausted, but also figuring out the trick behind Elize and how to bring her down. That automaton was just really screwed up, definite living up to the name of cannibal.

Charlotte really is a fine tsundere . Just so easy to read how she really feels about things. A pretty straightforward goal that just completely fits her character. Putting herself on the line, probably struggling with putting Sigmund on the line and doing it all so she can regain her family. Humans and automatons both.

Though while Raishin might hold his punches, seems like Yaya has fully recognized her as a foe in various ways .
Old 2013-10-29, 11:14   Link #405
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
While the CGI certainly stood out I was alright with it. The action stayed pretty smooth and the fight itself was nice and lengthy.
This one, I think the action scenes that were made in this episode is 10x cooler than the first one. The fast paced action made the cgi looks good in a way.

Yaya stood out in this episode as well, she looks cool and the same time of course, cute as well
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2013-10-29, 12:27   Link #406
Mephis
Banned

Well the CGI animation of Yaya and Eliza was way better compared to watching the CGI in Episode 1 that's for sure.
Old 2013-10-29, 23:11   Link #407
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

The technology used to animate Episode 4's Battle reminds me of what they are using now for PS3 Games like "One Piece Kaizoku Musou" and "Jojo's Bizzare Adventure All Star Battle"

IE. Draw a 3D complete model, but have its borders always be lightly black so it will look like smoothly and beautifully animated 2D character when in motion.

Though already a marvelous series by itself, Unbreakable Machine Doll is now another benchmark in the improvement of Anime-Storytelling techniques.

Nice Job, Nice Job Indeed!

Not to mention the most toe-tappingly cool ED themes this year!
Old 2013-10-29, 23:33   Link #408
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
The technology used to animate Episode 4's Battle reminds me of what they are using now for PS3 Games like "One Piece Kaizoku Musou" and "Jojo's Bizzare Adventure All Star Battle"

IE. Draw a 3D complete model, but have its borders always be lightly black so it will look like smoothly and beautifully animated 2D character when in motion.
It's called cel shading, and it's been around for a while. Remember Wind Waker? (and that's hardly the oldest example...)

Of course, this is a few generations beyond that, but the basic intent is the same... 3D polygons shaded to look like animation.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 02:56   Link #409
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Char's tsundere in this ep was one of the best classic tsundere performances I can remember. Good work by seiyuu Takamoto Megumi (Chao Rinshen in Negima, Winry Rockbell in FMA Brotherhood, Ushio in Sasameki Koto, Saitouhimea in Kuro Usagi).

Images
Takamoto Megumi
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2013-10-30 at 11:22.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 07:41   Link #410
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
The battle scene seems so weird.. it's like watching a 3D anime
well... I love the battle though... they don't cut short the battle scene but prolong it
Agreed, but I think that Lerche did it the horrible way!

Oh well, Eliza the Cannibal Candy is destroyed and Felix got a deserving punch to the face! I wonder if he's the one who sued Charlotte's family for being attacked by their dog automaton...
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 15:14   Link #411
bigdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
Not liking the anime-only changes.

Why should Magnus care about Raishin's fight? That felt like a very random addition.

They're also portraying the teacher to be a lot more dismissive than she really is. I'm guessing because the anime is being rushed ... but they're really missing out a lot of details about her real personality. (Especially her reaction and distaste as to how badly Yaya was beaten up by the guards.)
Rush, what rush? Just because they don't add every little detail doesn't mean its being rushed. As for Magnus checking out Raishin, that seems like some obvious foreshadowing. Magnus is keeping an eye on Raishin for a reason. Just who is Magnus? Is he Raishin's brother because if so that would certainly explain his interest in this fight.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 16:04   Link #412
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
Rush, what rush? Just because they don't add every little detail doesn't mean its being rushed. As for Magnus checking out Raishin, that seems like some obvious foreshadowing. Magnus is keeping an eye on Raishin for a reason. Just who is Magnus? Is he Raishin's brother because if so that would certainly explain his interest in this fight.
if i remember well it was said in the previous episode that they were brothers but it may be me remembering wrong. Shoko said something about unfortunate fate of the brothers
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 16:24   Link #413
Mephis
Banned

No one nor anything has revealed Magnus being Raishin being his brother. It's just speculation at this point.
Old 2013-10-30, 17:25   Link #414
Breimoon

checked again, when it speaks of the simblings it shows the girl's face so it should refer to her
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 17:36   Link #415
shadow1296

Old 2013-10-30, 18:21   Link #416
Preciize
Them Feels~

After watching episode 4, I wonder what other special abilities Yaya has.

Brother or not, Magnus must have some sort of connection to Raishin. Otherwise I wouldn't see the point of him observing Raishin.
Old 2013-10-31, 00:31   Link #417
dark998

Not a big fan of the heavy 3DCG usage during the battle but Raishin tactics are definitely pretty good despite putting Yaya in direct danger and pain. The main objective was achieved: Cannibal Candy is gone and as reward he got the very needed entry to the Festival.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 19:01   Link #418
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

UNNNNNNNNNNNBREAKABLE ZZZZETTAI PANTSU

NSFW
Nyantype

UNNNNNNNNNNNNBREAKABLE CHARLOTTE BUUUUUUTT

NSFW
MEGAMI

mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 19:36   Link #419
chaos_animagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
After watching episode 4, I wonder what other special abilities Yaya has.

Brother or not, Magnus must have some sort of connection to Raishin. Otherwise I wouldn't see the point of him observing Raishin.
Yaya's special abilities are all from Raishin, at least that's what it look like.

Yaya can't really do anything until Raishin send his "magic" into her or order her to do certain attacks when the condition is right.

Tho I think Yaya just have superior strength compared to other dolls.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 21:51   Link #420
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
UNNNNNNNNNNNBREAKABLE ZZZZETTAI PANTSU

NSFW
Nyantype

UNNNNNNNNNNNNBREAKABLE CHARLOTTE BUUUUUUTT

NSFW
MEGAMI

Kind of surprised that Shoko wasn't in either of them, lol.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cgi, comedy, harem