AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-02-14, 14:59   Link #61
Seitsuki
Onee!

Ah hah. Thank you. Or maybe I just have nothing better to do. Until uni starts anyway.

...speaking of which, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND HELP OUT xD
Old 2011-02-14, 21:35   Link #62
larethian

hehe I'm busy with baka-tsuki stuff, I'm targeting to roll out a chapter of LOLH and a chapter of Oreimo by end of month, and I'm proof-reading the IS volumes that's translated from Chinese. When I have pockets of time, I'll...... >_<

I have full faith that you can finish Kiriha route! xD though why are you doing it backwards??
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 22:19   Link #63
Seitsuki
Onee!

Ohh, LNs. I tried helping out with them a while back but I'm really lazy and cbf reading them.. for VNs I can speed TL by pasting every sentence in some online TL and ironing out the rest without having to go through every word but LNs just - take - so - long ><

Anyways, only two scripts left! It'll prob be done before the Erika route despite more ppl on it and a larger head start. And having more lines. Heh. Oh, and I was doing it backwards because I thought I had someone helping doing it forwards :P turns out not, but I had a wonderful time being confused as hell starting from the end and trying to figure out wtf was going on and the weird phrases/terms used and all that. Just great fun all round.
Old 2011-02-14, 22:44   Link #64
larethian

well, even though I don't use it, but I'm guessing that Vaelis probably has some tool or SW that can OCR all the jap text from LNs.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 04:47   Link #65
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Ohh, LNs. I tried helping out with them a while back but I'm really lazy and cbf reading them.. for VNs I can speed TL by pasting every sentence in some online TL and ironing out the rest without having to go through every word but LNs just - take - so - long ><

Anyways, only two scripts left! It'll prob be done before the Erika route despite more ppl on it and a larger head start. And having more lines. Heh. Oh, and I was doing it backwards because I thought I had someone helping doing it forwards :P turns out not, but I had a wonderful time being confused as hell starting from the end and trying to figure out wtf was going on and the weird phrases/terms used and all that. Just great fun all round.
I didn't even know you can copy/paste anything from a VN.....
Old 2011-03-06, 08:09   Link #66
hoarfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I didn't even know you can copy/paste anything from a VN.....
Text hooker like AGTH with a translation program. I don't know how other people do it. Everything I've ever gotten out of this method has been utterly incomprehensible.

Good for comedy, I suppose.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, eroge, romance, school life, vampire