AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-07-11, 09:37   Link #2461
ShadowSamurai365
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
I'll really lose respect for Joshua if he even attempts to do what I think he's going to do.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 20:27   Link #2462
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 33
Did... Estelle just get a chest upgrade?

I assume that the Brights and should AT LEAST be a match for Ogre Form Rean by now. We're talking about 2 ex-Enforcers and one Enforcer candidate here.

Edit - I swear it looks like Estelle's Bo gets longer every year.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2018-07-11 at 20:41.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 21:44   Link #2463
Applehell
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
They look really good, though I'm a but miffed that Estelle essentially has a modified version of her TitS: SC outfit while Joshua and Renne are completely new...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
I don't think Joshua can actually take out Rean at his current state. It will just be a repeat of Cassius and Joshua's first meeting.
Eh, I don't know. Anyone who could stand ground against Lowe one-on-one definitely has more than a shot Rean. I can see Rean having the edge with his now permanent ogre mode, but I don't see a fight between them being so cut and dry. Especially factoring experience. Hell, Estelle might able to throw down with him too with how much stronger gets in every game she appears in.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 21:44   Link #2464
rladls2121
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: California(Current).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
I'll really lose respect for Joshua if he even attempts to do what I think he's going to do.
If Rean ever hurts Estelle so badly whether intentional or by accident, will we still lose respect for Joshua if he turns back into Black Fang?
There's no way Joshua won't hold back against Rean at Orge mode at its fullest.
Though the methods are cold-hearted, Joshua is one of the experts in Erebonia who knows what in the Zemuria Contient he is doing.

And then Estelle will just hold Joshua back with her Bo staff despite her serious injuries, telling him what he is doing is not the way Bracers should do or something like that.
Compared to what Elise did back then to Rean was to hug him from his back in Sen II.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 22:07   Link #2465
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Characters introduced in this weeks' famitsu: Estelle, Joshua and Renne.

source

edit: Looks like Renne has a new voice actor, the new one will be Aoi Yuuki
HYPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indalecio View Post
Estelle, Joshua, and Renne.
Spoiler for Sen 4:
Oooooooh Low res but amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
he's referring to the air ship the Capuas flew, not Josette's one sided crush on Joshua
Lol I was joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Screenshots of the Brights from Dengeki and Famitsu.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
On the dengeki stream, they will show a part of the prologue.
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE

Also, what are you people talking about? Characters have conflicting motivations all the time. I support all of the characters here. They're all protagonists.

Anyway, Bestelle is back and better than ever. How nice. The only person I'm even happier to see is Renne. I wonder if she'll ever get a love interest herself... (this last statement is me randomly wondering about the future, lol.)
__________________
Favorite Series: 0. To aru Series & Legend of heroes: trails sub-series. 1. Ze Tian Ji 2. Reincarnator
3. The King's Avatar/ Mushoku Tensei/ Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 4. Martial World/ Great Teacher Onizuka 5. KnB/KLK/Detective Conan/ Clannad AF/Bakuman

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 22:19   Link #2466
ShadowSamurai365
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
If Rean ever hurts Estelle so badly whether intentional or by accident, will we still lose respect for Joshua if he turns back into Black Fang?
There's no way Joshua won't hold back against Rean at Orge mode at its fullest.
Though the methods are cold-hearted, Joshua is one of the experts in Erebonia who knows what in the Zemuria Contient he is doing.

And then Estelle will just hold Joshua back with her Bo staff despite her serious injuries, telling him what he is doing is not the way Bracers should do or something like that.
Compared to what Elise did back then to Rean was to hug him from his back in Sen II.
It's not like I'm aware of the possibility of that happening (and really hope it doesn't come to pass). It just that that statement of Joshua was just said without talking about the situation that brought about it (so far from what's translated, what Joshua said is the only thing that's being talked about, nothing else). If it's like you said, then it just makes me fill with dread (and not losing respect for Joshua).

Above all else, it's just adding ANOTHER reason on Rean's list of bad things happening to him. Falcom is just making it hard for me to believe Rean is making it out of this arc (since they continue to add bad things happening to him.....).
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 22:28   Link #2467
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
It's not like I'm aware of the possibility of that happening (and really hope it doesn't come to pass). It just that that statement of Joshua was just said without talking about the situation that brought about it (so far from what's translated, what Joshua said is the only thing that's being talked about, nothing else). If it's like you said, then it just makes me fill with dread (and not losing respect for Joshua).

Above all else, it's just adding ANOTHER reason on Rean's list of bad things happening to him. Falcom is just making it hard for me to believe Rean is making it out of this arc (since they continue to add bad things happening to him.....).
I 100% bet it's just bait and it'll amount to nothing. Just an excuse to get them to join the mix. Though, I'm pretty sure Renne would be joining regardless even if Estelle and Joshua had no good excuse.
__________________
Favorite Series: 0. To aru Series & Legend of heroes: trails sub-series. 1. Ze Tian Ji 2. Reincarnator
3. The King's Avatar/ Mushoku Tensei/ Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 4. Martial World/ Great Teacher Onizuka 5. KnB/KLK/Detective Conan/ Clannad AF/Bakuman

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 22:59   Link #2468
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 33
Clearer images courtesy of the Falcom subreddit:

Spoiler for images:
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-11, 23:40   Link #2469
rladls2121
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: California(Current).
Spoiler for Kevin:
Makes me wonder though, how and in what way Rean will return to everyone for good?
Spoiler for Knowing the prequels:

I'm wondering who will be getting Rean back.
Alisa and Altina?
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 00:01   Link #2470
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 33
So potentially Joshua, Lloyd and Rean are all in Erebonia?

I fear for the womenfolk of the empire.

Seriously speaking, given that so many major players are in Erebonia the likes of which has never seen before in any other country so far, SenIV is shaping to be the turning point in this decades old (in real time) story of Zemuria. There's definitely going to be a few events in this game that will certainly shake and shake the narrative as a whole.

And I'm almost willing to be that we'll finally see who all the Anguis are, and possibly the Grandmaster's real identity.

Spoiler for GM's identity:

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2018-07-12 at 00:21.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 00:08   Link #2471
bones
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Spoiler for Kevin:
Makes me wonder though, how and in what way Rean will return to everyone for good?
Spoiler for Knowing the prequels:

I'm wondering who will be getting Rean back.
Alisa and Altina?
Emma, Altina, Juna and Celine.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 00:24   Link #2472
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
So potentially Joshua, Lloyd and Rean are all in Erebonia?

I fear for the womenfolk of the empire.

Seriously speaking, given that so many major players are in Erebonia the likes of which has never seen before in any other country so far, SenIV is shaping to be the turning point in this decades old (in real time) story of Zemuria. There's definitely going to be a few events in this game that will certainly shake and shake the narrative as a whole.

And I'm almost willing to be that we'll finally see who all the Anguis are, and possibly the Grandmaster's real identity.

Spoiler for GM's identity:
Lmaooooooo
__________________
Favorite Series: 0. To aru Series & Legend of heroes: trails sub-series. 1. Ze Tian Ji 2. Reincarnator
3. The King's Avatar/ Mushoku Tensei/ Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 4. Martial World/ Great Teacher Onizuka 5. KnB/KLK/Detective Conan/ Clannad AF/Bakuman

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 00:29   Link #2473
Applehell
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
So potentially Joshua, Lloyd and Rean are all in Erebonia?

I fear for the womenfolk of the empire.

Seriously speaking, given that so many major players are in Erebonia the likes of which has never seen before in any other country so far, SenIV is shaping to be the turning point in this decades old (in real time) story of Zemuria. There's definitely going to be a few events in this game that will certainly shake and shake the narrative as a whole.

And I'm almost willing to be that we'll finally see who all the Anguis are, and possibly the Grandmaster's real identity.
It does really feel the final game in the series at this point despite only half of Angius being revealed, 1/3 of Gralsritter revealed and no Calvard exploration.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 01:06   Link #2474
LROlsson
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 29
The Brights have been added to the Sen 4 website
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 01:31   Link #2475
Nighty40
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Alisa and Altina?
I would be down for that seeing how those two got a lot of scenes with Rean through out the arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Emma, Altina, Juna and Celine.
it's going to be the whole group of old and new class VII if that were to happen but that's just my speculation
Spoiler for muh ship:

Last edited by Nighty40; 2018-07-12 at 01:44.
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 01:45   Link #2476
Dragon_Slayer_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
They look really good, though I'm a but miffed that Estelle essentially has a modified version of her TitS: SC outfit while Joshua and Renne are completely new...



Eh, I don't know. Anyone who could stand ground against Lowe one-on-one definitely has more than a shot Rean. I can see Rean having the edge with his now permanent ogre mode, but I don't see a fight between them being so cut and dry. Especially factoring experience. Hell, Estelle might able to throw down with him too with how much stronger gets in every game she appears in.
Sorry i don't see any realistic way Estelle even standing a chance against Rean, Llyod maybe but not Rean. Even without Orge Mode, Rean has gone up against some of the strongest people in Erebonia. With Orge Mode, only the resident Gods and Jesuses of Trails-verse can take him down. Rean has gone up against a Enforcer gaunlet while having to protect a princess. Lets just say, while Rean has great leadership skills his strongest fights are when he is alone as he doesn't need to hold back.

Let's just pray that the Brights don't get him if "out of control" here. That wouldn't end well for them. We don't need another one-sided beatdown if it's not Osborne or Cedric.


Well leaving aside power rankings, can we get some Combination attacks Falcom? There are so many characters here, the potential is there, combo SC are implemented in AO and we have one in CS2 and we will have Dk vs DK battles.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 01:49   Link #2477
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
I would be down for that seeing how those two got a lot of scenes with Rean through out the arc


it's going to be the whole group of old and new class VII if that were to happen but that's just my speculation
Spoiler for muh ship:
No one will throw bricks at someone who likes best girl!
__________________
Favorite Series: 0. To aru Series & Legend of heroes: trails sub-series. 1. Ze Tian Ji 2. Reincarnator
3. The King's Avatar/ Mushoku Tensei/ Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 4. Martial World/ Great Teacher Onizuka 5. KnB/KLK/Detective Conan/ Clannad AF/Bakuman

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 01:51   Link #2478
Dragon_Slayer_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
No one will throw bricks at someone who likes best girl!
Well we can add Laura and Emma in that hug and there won't be any complains.

Seriously though, i like Alisa despite the Falcom shipping. I just like Laura more.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 02:01   Link #2479
Nighty40
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
Well we can add Laura and Emma in that hug and there won't be any complains.

Seriously though, i like Alisa despite the Falcom shipping. I just like Laura more.
I wish more would think like that to be honest, I feel like the Alisa hate stems from two things the slap from the beginning of the first game (yes some these people still won't let that go) or they just want their waifu of choice to be the heroine which shouldn't matter for two reasons, number 1 the player has choices and number 2 every old class VII member who's name isn't Rean Schwarzer pretty much took a back seat in 3 until the last chapter (granted 4 is changing that but they're still not on the front cover)
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 02:05   Link #2480
Rinvelt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: France
By the way, Estelle has almost the same outfit as previous games, but with bigger boobs.
Doesn't that remind you of someone?
Elie being canon romance confirmed!

*runs far away*
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, story rpg, trails series, xseed, zemuria

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.