AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-08-06, 23:10   Link #221
MetalAlchemist17

Either Full Metal Alchemist or Beserk. Cant' get enough of either of those two.
MetalAlchemist17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 00:28   Link #222
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Princess Tutu: Duck deserves better!

Martian Successor Nadesico: Fav couple needs resolution

Kare Kano

Munto: Munto 2 didn't resolve much.

Tokko: Really needs resolution

Shuffle!: Primula needs her own OVA.

Tsukihime Lunar Legend: more Arcueid

Fate/stay night: hollow ataraxia

Negima!: Let's pretend that Series 1 never happened.

MS Igloo: More CG goodness and drama

xxxHOLiC TV: 32 ep. is not enough. Need more Zashiki Warashi

Banner of the Stars

Spriggan: Movie was fun, but a series would give us more background and develop it alot more.
Old 2006-08-07, 05:49   Link #223
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

OMG. I don't really want Tsukihime continued, I want it remade by KyoAni, and then lengthened to 24 episodes and show how the true ending REALLY rocks. Or how Tsukihime REALLY rocks.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 06:01   Link #224
Zdrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
OMG. I don't really want Tsukihime continued, I want it remade by KyoAni, and then lengthened to 24 episodes and show how the true ending REALLY rocks. Or how Tsukihime REALLY rocks.
i had a feeling you might say that
Zdrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 06:17   Link #225
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, they could always make spin-off out of it. Perhaps Melty Blood? At least that one could still be included on the negotiating table, but frankly a proper remake is what I'd prefer. Either way, there still would be more Arcueid. And that, my friends, is what all matters.

Then again, I am already quite satisfied with the Tsukihime anime despite the mixed reactions it received. I don't even care if the character designs are more mature-looking. Heck, I like them that way. And the music.. Who can forget the music on that one? If only it could've been longer...

The one series that really, really needs to be continued is The Twelve Kingdoms. And of course, Emma can't be bad either.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 21:46   Link #226
Zappster

Twelve Kingdoms is a definite. Mushishi as well, I don't think the entire manga has been adapted to the anime yet, if so I'd love to see more of it in an animated form. Be it a new series or a set of OVAs.

For purely selfish reasons I'd also like to see a sequel OVA(or even a series) to Planetes, which takes place just as Hachi and co are arriving back from their trip. It doesn't need continuing as I thought the series finished quite well, but as I said just for me I'd like to see it anyway. Doesn't even need to have much going on and could just be more slice of life, perhaps detailing the trials and tribulations of their family.
Zappster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 21:58   Link #227
SuperHeroSeth

cowboy bebop.... how i miss you
SuperHeroSeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 04:23   Link #228
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHeroSeth
cowboy bebop.... how i miss you
Spoiler for people who haven't seen the end of Bebop:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 04:45   Link #229
Cassidy

If you've seen Emma, you'll know why: The ending is a slap in the face, an awesome slap but a slap nonetheless.

I'd like to see more of Eureka Seven. However, realistically its probably best to wish for a movie rather than a continuation of the series....Or at least an OVA.

I want the "promised" second season of Genshiken to pull through, instead of the waste of time and money that Kujibuki unbalance likely will be.
Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 22:37   Link #230
yellowkaiq
~Chrno + Rosette~

Send a message via AIM to yellowkaiq
Gungrave. At least make an OVA. Tell us what freakin happened to the two instead of having us guess.

Shakugan no Shana has a movie.

Trigun, Mai Hime/Otome, KGNE, Tsukihime (I agree with physics, it needs a remake at the least), and Suzuka.

Youtube.com/timelesstroll - Check me out!
yellowkaiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 22:59   Link #231
CrYsYs
殺害

Tsukihime [CMON SHOW ME NANAYA SHIKI!!!!]
Fate/Stay Night [fate/hollow ataraxia plox]
Aishiteru ze Baby [Show us the real ending =[]
BECK [PLEEEEAAASE the manga is still going D:]

and as weird as it may sound...the dragonball series...I sure do miss it =[
CrYsYs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 00:34   Link #232
Shirobane
Haruhiism Worshipper

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (obviously? ), simply because there's still a mountain of material to cover. Also, as much as I'd hate to admit it, Gunslinger Girl. Philisophical, controversial and action packed, I felt that it had the potential of being one of the major pillars that holds anime in high regard - that is until the cheap-shot gut-punch ending (I don't know how many people share the same sentiment though...). It was left so widely open that I could have sworn that studio simply decided to leave the series at the climax.

Therefore, my nomination for a KyoAni remake is Gunslinger Girl
Shirobane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 19:09   Link #233
Krahiz

-Krahiz-

Full Metal Alchemist, i want to know the rest of the story!
Krahiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 21:55   Link #234
bara_ouji
Gao...

Third or fourth time I've mentioned this show today, I must sound like a complete nerd.....
But Shojo Kakumei Utena, the ending they gave just wasnt enough, and I really wished the movie would've been SOME sort of continuation..
Azumanga Daioh, like what if they meet again when they're adults? Will Yomi and Tomo still be friends? Will Kagura become a Gym teacher of the sort? What will happen to Chiyo-Chan in America? and what about Kaorin's "obsession" with Sakaki?? Will Nyamo still be single, and paying for Yukari's food at a restruant??
bara_ouji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 21:58   Link #235
mit7059

right now? Ouran High School Host Club, I want a season two in order to avoid a rushed ending.

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
mit7059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 23:09   Link #236
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
after seeing it recently i want more tenjou tenge -.- the ending was all too annoying...i mean wtf was that!! the main fight that was never to be? cnt just end the series on thin air and not conclude it...the fights were awsome tho

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 23:11   Link #237
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappster
For purely selfish reasons I'd also like to see a sequel OVA(or even a series) to Planetes, which takes place just as Hachi and co are arriving back from their trip. It doesn't need continuing as I thought the series finished quite well, but as I said just for me I'd like to see it anyway. Doesn't even need to have much going on and could just be more slice of life, perhaps detailing the trials and tribulations of their family.
It would be boring slice of life then. I just can't imagine an earth-bound planetes.

I have mixed feelings about a continuation for planetes. On one hand, I wouldn't want it to continue because planetes is one of those series I enjoyed very much and one that ended on a good life-goes-on note; and well, for those reasons I want it to remain a closed chapter. (I guess my sentiments would be along the line of: "leave the classics alone" tho I realise planetes may not be a classic.)

I also don't see how they can all return to the good old days of debris collecting; it was the themes and team dynamics that evolved from the situation of debris collecting that really made the series, maybe thats why I want it to remain as it is - Anything without debris collection would not feel like the original planetes.

On the other hand, I would like to see some resolution beyond Hachi's leaving for Jupiter. Maybe not exactly focused on when they come back, but his 8-year journey thru space and related adventures; and finally reaching Jupiter. However that would make it a very boring Hachi-centric series, unless they introduce new characters.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 02:21   Link #238
cyw1988
Japaholic

Send a message via MSN to cyw1988
1)SHnY - For obvious reasons
2)ZnT - Bring on the dark moments!! and ofcoz more of louise's tsunderekoness!!!
3)Aishiteru ze Baby - agree with crysys on this, I would have liked to see the real ed animated
4)Shana - more loli with red hair and katana pls..

For Tsukihime, I agree with all of u, this anime seriously needs better treatment!! it would be best if kyoani did a remake and extended it to 24 eps...
cyw1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 06:20   Link #239
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Full Metal Alchemist no doubt - its a fantastic piece of work, and the 'ending' they give is just about as open ended as it gets, they didnt finish ANYTHING with it
Old 2006-09-10, 06:55   Link #240
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

I will join the chorus for Nadesico, Suzumiya, FMA, MS IGLOO, Karin.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote