AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-05, 03:32   Link #6661
Franckisted

Kallen? In hand to hand? Keep dreaming!
She's good, ok! Way above average, ok! But she is no match for Suzaku. (and of course, that goes without saying for even Sayako.)

Sayako only lost to Orange-kun, because Rollo used his geass... that's some irony!
She wasn't excpecting a "geass canceller" from Orange-kun!

Kallen is just a "normal" fighter, with no special skill ( Sayako is super maido-ninja... an SP?, Suzaku got superhuman strenght... SP also? Orange-Kun is a Cyborg, and Xing-ke is a genius in all domain! ) Kallen just a genius with her Guren!

As for Xing-ke, we didn't actually saw him fight seriously ( Ep 01 with the 2 guards, and ep ?? with the eneuch (?? ) generals! )
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 07:54   Link #6662
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Xing-ke has a long way to go to properly convince me he's a truly above-average fighter outside the Shen Hu...the most he's done is hack off a couple of belts and run about and slaughter the Eunuchs with their backs turned.

Oh, and Sayoko can totally own Suzaku. Case in point, all the things she did when fleeing disguised as Lelouch.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 08:16   Link #6663
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Did you forget Xing Ke's interruption of the wedding? He fought his way through a room full of guards with spears.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 08:20   Link #6664
El_Negro
Smurfee

I wonder if Black Star from Soul Eater can match against Suzaku

I could imagine Black Star being pissed that Suzaku is ranked as 0 which is higher than #1
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 08:23   Link #6665
Dream_Traveller
Banned

That really wasn't anything...totally strenuous, though.

But here's what each have:

Suzaku:

* Spin kick and general hax...and wall running.

Sayoko:

* The ability to do some pretty kickass kunai usage, and to pull off some of the most insane acrobatics I've ever seen.

Jeremiah:

* Bulletproof, and damn good with swords.

Bismarck:

* Can presumably instill fear into foes, and is a good sword-wielder anyway.

Li:

* Is good with a sword...but that's it so far.

Not so sure about Bismarck, but Suzaku, Sayoko and Jeremiah are definitely the top three.
Old 2008-09-05, 08:28   Link #6666
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

XingKe also has his wrist strings of doom.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 09:49   Link #6667
X_Danny_X

lol, cant believe this discussion is going into high gear. kind of weird seeing a woman as being a top fighter over the men. but it is just a cartoon, so i am not going to be too nicky picky about it. lol

maybe Suzaku learn some new techniques or something.
Old 2008-09-05, 09:57   Link #6668
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Breaking ornamental spears is one thing, body armor is another. I'm still convinced ninja maid would outdo him. That whole display in 12 shows she's just as nimble as Suzaku is.
Those spears are not just ornamental, they are those gun spears that those guards use to protect the Emperor and the royals. Although the shaft being the barrel of the rifle as well may make it structurally weaker but none the less those things are weapons. And Suzaku also shattered the blades on the spears. Infact he broke three of them as well as sent those three guards flying back and presumably knocked unconcious with one spin kick.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:09   Link #6669
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Wow, so I guess all discussion dissipated huh?

Well, anyway, I might as well join in. Seeing how Jeremiah beat Sayoko like a drum I would say Suzaku wouldn't fair that much better. He is just... unhurtable. Spin Kick or not, I don't think that will be significant again Jeremiah who is... well, durable and strong. May not be as fast (he is down right slow) but he doesn't need to be. He could probably take anybody on at this point and demolish them.

Suzaku is probably two. I can see him taking Sayoko. As for Bismark... we have to wait on that one, but he would also be up there.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:11   Link #6670
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...Sayoko got literally backstabbed. The reason she lost was because of Rolo's Geass and Jeremiah's Canceller. Had Rolo not been dumb and stepped in, the fight would have gone on evenly for some time.
Old 2008-09-05, 10:16   Link #6671
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
...Sayoko got literally backstabbed. The reason she lost was because of Rolo's Geass and Jeremiah's Canceller. Had Rolo not been dumb and stepped in, the fight would have gone on evenly for some time.
Yeah, but you see, Sayoko couldn't hurt Jeremiah. Jeremiah can hurt Sayoko. That is the only difference. I also have to doubt that Jeremiah would get tired either. The same can't be said about Sayoko. It would have lasted longer, but the outcome would have been the same.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:17   Link #6672
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Against Orange, Sayoko's problem is that she can't break metal with her kicks, or throw kunai with armor piercing strength. Suzaku can at least do the former.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:18   Link #6673
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post

Well, anyway, I might as well join in. Seeing how Jeremiah beat Sayoko like a drum I would say Suzaku wouldn't fair that much better. He is just... unhurtable. Spin Kick or not, I don't think that will be significant again Jeremiah who is... well, durable and strong. May not be as fast (he is down right slow) but he doesn't need to be. He could probably take anybody on at this point and demolish them.

Suzaku is probably two. I can see him taking Sayoko. As for Bismark... we have to wait on that one, but he would also be up there.
Pretty much... Nothing really pressing is happening that people have not already discussed to death so I guess next episode will give us more things to tear each other apart with...

I'd disagree to a point about Jeremiah beating Sayoko like a drum. They were fairly even, in terms of fighting skills Sayoko may very well be on top. But the fact that Jeremiah could not be injured with her weapons puts her at a considerable disadvantage. But Jeremiah beat her by surprising her in cancelling Rolo's geass which she expected would freeze him.

As it stands though, I don't think any character can beat Jeremiah outside of a knightmare without heavy weapons. But that is not an indication of his skills as a fighter, again I am not saying he is a bad fighter, but because he can't be injured at all with small arms.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:24   Link #6674
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post

Plus you forgot his upgrade potential as well. His swords not awesome enough? Replace them with MVS versions. To slow? Give him Landspinners on his feet. Still not Awesome enough? Give him a float unit. So much that could be done to him to make him unstoppable.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:34   Link #6675
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
WOW! With his Albion Suzaku can do anything he wants!

He killed anyone in his way but he spared Gino's life (I'm glad )

And now Suzaku and Lelouch know that Nunnaly is alive so...what will they do now?? >_<
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:41   Link #6676
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
WOW! With his Albion Suzaku can do anything he wants!

He killed anyone in his way but he spared Gino's life (I'm glad )

And now Suzaku and Lelouch know that Nunnaly is alive so...what will they do now?? >_<
Yes I know it was awesome, I think Kira Yamato has past down his throne, so what now "jesuzuka", not sure what Gino will do with his Tristan Twin against the Lancelot Albion or what side he'll be on? As for Nunnally I bet Suzaku will snap Lelouch out of it and remind that they can't turn back now and must fullffill they're goals even if it means hurting Nunnally's will in the process but then again they can always find a way to convince her of Schienzel's true intentions.
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 06:52   Link #6677
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Punch Samurai View Post
Yes I know it was awesome, I think Kira Yamato has past down his throne, so what now "jesuzuka", not sure what Gino will do with his Tristan Twin against the Lancelot Albion or what side he'll be on? As for Nunnally I bet Suzaku will snap Lelouch out of it and remind that they can't turn back now and must fullffill they're goals even if it means hurting Nunnally's will in the process but then again they can always find a way to convince her of Schienzel's true intentions.
Well, as you look at it, Suzaku probably now has to contend with both Kallen and Gino. Though with Suzaku's new upgraded "live" command, who knows what to espect in the upcoming battles.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:02   Link #6678
prototype_sky

Suzaku vs Kallen Final round

Albion has a huge edge over Saiten since the creators of both mechs work for Lulu . Not to mention the new Spam 3.0 OS

Dam Suzaku/Orange vs Gino/Kallen/Xinke/Anya/Cornellia/Todou
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:07   Link #6679
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post

Albion has a huge edge over Saiten since the creators of both mechs work for Lulu . Not to mention the new Spam 3.0 OS

Dam Suzaku/Orange vs Gino/Kallen/Xinke/Anya/Cornellia/Todou
Sadly Todou and the reminants of the Swords have been reduced to nothing more than bad jokes. Expect them to get the Monica/Dorothea treatment when they are sent against Suzaku.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:17   Link #6680
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
That would be a great battle But I don't think it will happen. But as I say often, I could be wrong.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote