AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-19, 10:47   Link #1501
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Rei figure.

One reason why Rei is popular because of the cast off.

NSFW

Spoiler for Cast off:
Old 2010-07-19, 10:49   Link #1502
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

No Saya PVC?
Old 2010-07-19, 10:50   Link #1503
Jarmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Saeko figure

NSFW
Spoiler for Naked Apron:
Wasn't this figurine horribly screwed up at launch? I remember there was a big deal about it.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 10:52   Link #1504
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
No Saya PVC?
There is a Saya PVC.

Cast off, new head expression Tsun mode to Ahh mode, nipple exposure, stripe blue panties and a gun right between them D's.

NSFW

Spoiler for A Gun Between D's:

Sadly no Sensei nor the loli. The sculpt is manga accurate.
Old 2010-07-19, 11:04   Link #1505
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
Wasn't this figurine horribly screwed up at launch? I remember there was a big deal about it.
I dunno really. Some say the eyes are not colored properly and the apron is hard to cast off or something.

2 different changeable aprons and a topless cast off

Spoiler for NSFW:

I need more Saya pics.......
Old 2010-07-19, 11:09   Link #1506
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Rei figure.

Oh wow. That's lovely.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 11:13   Link #1507
dfens

I have all 3 figures and each one was fine. For Rei the extra bust with the bare nipples was a japan mail order exclusive I had the UPC and everything but they wouldn't ship to the USA.

Saeko her bare breasts have no pink on them so no fine details. Still I keep her covered so that's not a major issue.

The next figure is Shizuka, probably some time this December at the earliest. Not a big fan of her but since I have the rest of the cast might as well get her too.

I really want Rika I'd buy her in a second.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 11:17   Link #1508
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfens View Post
I have all 3 figures and each one was fine. For Rei the extra bust with the bare nipples was a japan mail order exclusive I had the UPC and everything but they wouldn't ship to the USA.

Saeko her bare breasts have no pink on them so no fine details. Still I keep her covered so that's not a major issue.

The next figure is Shizuka, probably some time this December at the earliest. Not a big fan of her but since I have the rest of the cast might as well get her too.

I really want Rika I'd buy her in a second.
so they are like barbies and its just a round mound and not nipple drawn or casted or whatever.

they are nippless i guess is question
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 11:56   Link #1509
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
There wasn't any black screens in the version I was watching (AKA CR subs).

I know people has been complaining about censors but I can't help but ask; what censors? I still see blood and gore without any of the black boxes of doom.
Yeah there were some but like the time that zombie gets hit with the truck and then black screen. There are small parts that are black screens.....the tiny bits are still annoying.
Quote:
There is a Saya PVC.

Cast off, new head expression Tsun mode to Ahh mode, nipple exposure, stripe blue panties and a gun right between them D's.

NSFW

Spoiler for A Gun Between D's:

Sadly no Sensei nor the loli. The sculpt is manga accurate.
Oh wow...the breasts look horrible.... well anyways....out question for me due to family circumstances...
Quote:
Rei figure.

NSFW

Spoiler for Cast off:
That's not bad but where they sell this anyways......
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 12:32   Link #1510
xip
future tekken lord

Quote:
Saeko figure

NSFW
Spoiler for Naked Apron:
Please tell me that we are actually going to see her wearing that apron later on in the anime.
xip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 12:35   Link #1511
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

I wonder... if these figures are easy to wash ;D
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 13:53   Link #1512
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Saeko figure

NSFW
Spoiler for Naked Apron:
Much cooler and awesome that the other figures, me thinks.

I also seem to get a strange 'Senjougahara' vibe from it.
Old 2010-07-19, 17:02   Link #1513
Marvx360x

Just watched episode 3 and imo they shouldn't of saved the other idiots that joined the bus later lol. Should of left them to die the teacher is already pissing me off.

Kiba no Tabishounin Manga <3
Marvx360x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 17:09   Link #1514
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
I wonder... if these figures are easy to wash ;D

XD!
Old 2010-07-19, 17:11   Link #1515
Gaia
ROW! ROW! FIGHT DA POWAH!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvx360x View Post
Just watched episode 3 and imo they shouldn't of saved the other idiots that joined the bus later lol. Should of left them to die the teacher is already pissing me off.
I agree. Being in middle of a zombie apocalypse is already quite a mess. Caring for useless people is just a waste of time, unless they are able to offer something in return, but I doubt that, concerning some random students. Surviving means making sacrifices. I would have simply left them behind. A zombie apocalypse has no room for human thinking.
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 17:20   Link #1516
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

If you're just going to judge who should survive and who shouldn't just because they might get in the way, then you yourself shouldn't deserve to live. I couldn't even begin to think such things during a situation like this.
Old 2010-07-19, 17:39   Link #1517
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
I agree. Being in middle of a zombie apocalypse is already quite a mess. Caring for useless people is just a waste of time, unless they are able to offer something in return, but I doubt that, concerning some random students. Surviving means making sacrifices. I would have simply left them behind. A zombie apocalypse has no room for human thinking.
Well I guess you'd get along perfectly with that teacher then . Not that it doesn't make sense, but it's not necessarily that easy to do in practice. Obviously Rei has a serious issue with the teacher so leaving him to die isn't a big deal. It's just not so easy to just abandon people. Besides when the person driving the vehicle is the school nurse you are probably going to wait if they can possibly make it.

But you are right that you can't save every person you meet since that means you need more everything (food, water, weapons, larger shelter, etc). Still if the group has managed to get out of that school alive it's not crazy to think they have some skills. Shouldn't just immediately judge people based on how they run for their lives . A situation is bound to come up when you judge it's not possible to save someone, but I don't think one should just abandon people as a general rule.
Old 2010-07-19, 17:52   Link #1518
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
No thats noob talk that is, you want as many chumps as you can gather, why?

Meat shields

I can somewhat understand your thinking but really you do want to try and save as many lives as possible, I'd honestly think "better in numbers" would apply here.

Sure enough small group can move around easier than a big group but once you find your stronghold you need people.
Old 2010-07-19, 18:11   Link #1519
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
That teacher and those students are obviously over-exaggerated foils to make our heroes look much much better (and to excuse the useless portion of the group).

No one is that retarded, not even the most annoying trolls on the forum.
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 18:21   Link #1520
fukarming

I know the new teacher is supposed to be a bad guy based on how he looks and how he talks, but so far I cannot see him do anything wrong. He cares about his students (he directed them to the bus instead of running by himself) and he is decisive (when a student twisted his ankle instead of some half assed helping him to the bus - and get both of them attacked - he decisively abandon the one that don't fit). So far it is Rei who is unreasonable - we all know she has a grudge towards the teacher, but during apocalypse time you should set your personal difference aside.

And his policy so far is right, without a leader in the group we have someone like the blond who would pick a fight within the group. A leader will stand up during a time like this and calm both side down.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse