AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-25, 20:09   Link #3981
Himegami Akane

Oh, Game8910, good night to you too...

But you can't deny that there wasn't a golden armor...=)
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 20:33   Link #3982
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

maybe hayate no gotoku is what happened before SAINT SEYA! AND SEYA IS HAYATE'S SON!??!?
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 20:40   Link #3983
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Guys, long time no see
alright, you guys say that Midas touched change to gold( I knew the story)
but what's up with the golden armor
Another thing, what's up with that illogical, reallity fight between Emperor rah and slave zodhanko
and , page 200 already. I thought i be the one to reach page 200
Old 2009-10-25, 20:44   Link #3984
Wolfnagi

alright, i make this simpler
no more fight about logical and illogical, its killing my brain
Old 2009-10-25, 21:58   Link #3985
Himegami Akane

Yosh!! Minna!!!

Let's all fight about logical and illogical things, for kill Wolftsaufi's brain... then it will be one less to talk about things that we don't want to read... (just kidding).
Old 2009-10-26, 00:03   Link #3986
ninetail1989
Dreamer

hello guys..i just started reading the manga after i watched finish Season 1 and Season 2 of the anime...since i cant wait for the anime i decide to read the manga....it helped answered a few doubt i had from the anime such as in season 2 2nd opening where hayate and someone who i later only knew were running from a big croc.........i read until chapter 13x-14x until i was stun.....there is a few question in my mind right now..and i would love to know the answers for it...

1>i read until where the anime ends where a new semester starts...but it came to my surprise when all the main/sub characters are in the same class.....emmm......i dont really get it......why the hell Hinagiku/Aika/Chiharu are in the same class/gred as Hayate??i thought they are more senior and skip grades just like Nagi.....why on earth are they in the same gred as Hayate??...though this will make the story much more interesting as to combine all these guys/gals in the same class but.....i feel like those character such as Hina/Chiharu/Aika(especially HIna since she the youngest) got demoted into a lower gred(example Gamma drop to Beta)....I always thought Hina was a Senior to Hayate!!

2>i cant seem to find a few chapters for this manga...such as 161.165.166.167.168.174.175.176.177.194.199.200.20 1.202.206.207.208.209.210.211.212.213.221.222.223. 224.
any idea where to get them??

3> i noticed the anime and manga is really mixed up.....until nw i haven seen the Superintendent yet..but Hina birthday/Sakuya birthday which is on Season 2 of the anime already shown...whys that.

these are the few question that keep bugging me...i need answers to them ...hehe thx a lot
ninetail1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 00:14   Link #3987
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post
1>i read until where the anime ends where a new semester starts...but it came to my surprise when all the main/sub characters are in the same class.....emmm......i dont really get it......why the hell Hinagiku/Aika/Chiharu are in the same class/gred as Hayate??i thought they are more senior and skip grades just like Nagi.....why on earth are they in the same gred as Hayate??...though this will make the story much more interesting as to combine all these guys/gals in the same class but.....i feel like those character such as Hina/Chiharu/Aika(especially HIna since she the youngest) got demoted into a lower gred(example Gamma drop to Beta)....I always thought Hina was a Senior to Hayate!!
well you see....ermmm....ummm...good question lol
Quote:
2>i cant seem to find a few chapters for this manga...such as 161.165.166.167.168.174.175.176.177.194.199.200.20 1.202.206.207.208.209.210.211.212.213.221.222.223. 224.
any idea where to get them??
not scanlated yet, the RAWs are out there on mangahelpers but groups have been lazy/busy I guess...

Quote:
3> i noticed the anime and manga is really mixed up.....until nw i haven seen the Superintendent yet..but Hina birthday/Sakuya birthday which is on Season 2 of the anime already shown...whys that.
everything you have seen on Hayate season 1 past episode 25 can be ignored as it was all anime original filler. Funny, but still filler non canon material (as of yet)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 00:33   Link #3988
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
I should be able to answer this. Hayate should be older than Hinagiku since he was born in October-November (remembered someone commented that his birthday had alot of 1s) and Hinagiku was born in March. In the English community, Hinagiku should be older than Hayate and thus be in a different age group, but since this is a Japanese schooling system, Hayate is in the same grade as Hinagiku. Reason for this is that Japan's 1st semester of school start around mid year and not in the new year. This would mean that Hayate is in the same age group as Hinagiku and everyone else and so she wouldn't be a senior unless she skipped grades, and If I remember correctly Hakuo only allows three students to jump grades, which are Nagi, Isum and Wataru.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 00:58   Link #3989
ninetail1989
Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
I should be able to answer this. Hayate should be older than Hinagiku since he was born in October-November (remembered someone commented that his birthday had alot of 1s) and Hinagiku was born in March. In the English community, Hinagiku should be older than Hayate and thus be in a different age group, but since this is a Japanese schooling system, Hayate is in the same grade as Hinagiku. Reason for this is that Japan's 1st semester of school start around mid year and not in the new year. This would mean that Hayate is in the same age group as Hinagiku and everyone else and so she wouldn't be a senior unless she skipped grades, and If I remember correctly Hakuo only allows three students to jump grades, which are Nagi, Isum and Wataru.
oic....one more jumper is Maria?..emm.....Hina and Hayate both born in the same year?????...aiyoyo...dont really like that the Pink Goddess aka Hina is the same level as those 3 spoil brat.....i thought since Hina is the Student President she did jump grade as well
Old 2009-10-26, 01:07   Link #3990
Wolfnagi

as far as i remember, Hina is actually 15 when Hayate is 16 so Hayate is actually older than Hina
Old 2009-10-26, 02:50   Link #3991
Used Can

^This, I'm quite sure in the character info from the HnG volumes Hina's age was stated as 15.
Old 2009-10-26, 02:55   Link #3992
ninetail1989
Dreamer

Quote:

emm coming back to my second question...is the chapters mention above connected??or just is a chapter by it self..cause the gaps are too big..i scare suddenly read become disjointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftsaufi View Post
as far as i remember, Hina is actually 15 when Hayate is 16 so Hayate is actually older than Hina
emmm....i thought that too...so, Hina is younger as she born a year later...but she is in the same class with hayate??doest that mean she skip grade as well..confuse
Old 2009-10-26, 03:11   Link #3993
arand017

don't you have people in your class that are a year younger or older, but eventually have their birthday so it's same as yours?
arand017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 04:07   Link #3994
Wolfnagi

not really unless you counting on people who retake their exam and have to restart their senior years again.
BTW, hina does skip grade and the reason why they all are packed into one class is because hata want to make it funnier
Edit:
Another thing, what does the prefix -chan and -san means because i think -chan is for younger people while -san is for older people?
Old 2009-10-26, 04:36   Link #3995
Used Can

Not really, -chan is more of an endearing term, whereas -san is a formal term. All the same, you'll rarely see people using -chan for older people.
Old 2009-10-26, 04:55   Link #3996
ninetail1989
Dreamer

emm..some say this and some say that...

so did Hina skip grade or not==
Old 2009-10-26, 05:30   Link #3997
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
so did Hina skip grade or not==
I would say no, since she just celebrated her birthday. Remember when Hayate enrolled at the school? They didn't change his grades or anything and he joined in about the 2nd semester, and at that time Hinagiku was still a freshman. However her intellect and ability could make her graduate like Maria and Athena if she wants to (don't ask me why she didn't though, you'll have to ask Hata that). Maria doesn't count in the current year as she already graduated 4 years ago. The age group for Hayate and Hinagiku (also the rest of the characters) are the same. Hinagiku just had her birthday celebrated and the current arc is set during the Goldenweek holidays. About them being in the same class, like what wolftsaufi said, was probably just to create some humor from Hata's part.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 08:50   Link #3998
Himegami Akane

Man... writing an entire page without me?? it's not fair...

Hi for you too "kyuubi"1989....

Well, no, Hina didn't skipped any grade...and i think that she was in first year like Hayate, but in another class... and now Hata put them all in the same class... i don't even know why, since it doesn't show any class action...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetail1989
Hina isn't like a senior to Hayate, she's just more intelligent and is the President...nothing more...
Just like someone said before, Hakuou can only have 3 students jumping class...and they're Nagi,Isumi and Wataru (even since they didn't jumped this year...Hayate was in the same class as Nagi when he came to Hakuou, and now he's still on the same class....)

From now Hayate and Hina is on the same age and the same class, but i still don't see why Hata put them in the same class since Hata doesn't ever show class time... so it can't be only for fun...
Old 2009-10-26, 08:55   Link #3999
Wolfnagi

"yahoo, my dad just borrow me his internet"
Well,i think the only arc that contain the entire class is the journey on mount takao
BTW: why do i and himegami only one here!!
Old 2009-10-26, 09:03   Link #4000
Himegami Akane

You shouldn't ask this to me....

Yea, Mount takao sure shows the entire class together, but it isn't what i said... i talked about Hata showing some class time inside Hakuou... even in season 1/2 didn't showed any class time(at least not an entire class time - there were some episodes that showed something happening in class, not more).

Well, always when i awake i come here...and it appears that everyone just write on AM 4:30 to AM 10:00, just the time when i sleep all days...goddamnit... couldn't everyone just write on PM 00:00 to AM 4:00 just like me?? (Don't need to answer...i know it already )

Tags
comedy, shounen