AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-29, 20:48   Link #81
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
No I meant awakened form, Priscilla is in her awakened form currently.

AB male and females are just like normal humans biologically in their human form
( Agatha asking for Cid to have sex with her)

not so sure if AB's can get pregnant, we know from Riful that she and Duaf were at it constantly ("the only one who could accept me without breaking") and Riful didn't get pregnant.

But the Rods are different all together so I guess its possible (though a child of Priscilla would be ridiculously strong)
Ah, makes sence. I thought you were reffering to over all.

Last edited by Solace; 2010-04-30 at 00:29. Reason: Don't help the rule breaker.
Old 2010-04-29, 20:55   Link #82
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theevilanimal View Post
It would be great if Yuma could rip priscilla's head off
Oh for crying out loud, that's just stupid, Yuma could never rip Priss's head off. She'd PUNCH it off.
I think that the best Claire, Helen and Deneve could hope for is that the Destroyer weakens Priss enougth that she takes off to recover. I'm not convinced that Priss is all that stable mentally right now. Yeah she's acting like she did when she first awoke, but she still reverted to her childlike state of mind for some reason.
Old 2010-04-30, 05:38   Link #83
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

Priscilla is just a sore loser....She kills anybody who she thinks is overpowering her...

I hope the next few chapter be about Priscilla versus the Destroyer
Old 2010-04-30, 07:03   Link #84
kitten320

And even better, that Destroyer will be kicking shit out of her.
Old 2010-04-30, 08:46   Link #85
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
And even better, that Destroyer will be kicking shit out of her.
I'm not sure that will be the case, Priscilla will live longer than the destroyer and the only thing that can kill the destroyer will be Priscilla (seeing as how they are about to end up in a fight)
Old 2010-04-30, 09:23   Link #86
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Smile

Im positive Raciela can fight with Priscilla and even possibly defeat Priscilla. As of right now only Raciela can oppose her.
Old 2010-04-30, 09:43   Link #87
kitten320

Duno about killing Priscila but Destroyer surely can kick her really hard.
Old 2010-04-30, 10:49   Link #88
evil_kenshin

But for plot reasons Priscilla has to win (will either be Clare or Raki that fights her and wins) against the destroyer.

Or atleast tie and something else kills the destroyer (a DoD invading the island or something)
Old 2010-04-30, 11:15   Link #89
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

Wouldn't that be sumthin if a Dragon-kin uh... dragon invades the island and kills both Raciela and Priscilla. By the way, im totally being serious about that.
Old 2010-04-30, 11:16   Link #90
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Wouldn't that be sumthin if a Dragon-kin uh... dragon invades the island and kills both Raciela and Priscilla. By the way, im totally being serious about that.
it would be a major twist for sure but I don't want Priscilla to die just yet
Old 2010-04-30, 11:20   Link #91
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
But for plot reasons Priscilla has to win (will either be Clare or Raki that fights her and wins) against the destroyer.

Or atleast tie and something else kills the destroyer (a DoD invading the island or something)
While I get the logic... your assuming death match and no outside interference. For example the ghosts taking tons of pot shots on Priscilla when she's fighting The Destroyer could level out the battle to where Priscilla could potentially lose (though still unlikely). Even with their yoki released the ghosts should be masked by The Destroyers massive yoki aura, so Priscilla could never scene there exact location but have to rely on her 5 human senses to locate them while also taking on The Destroyer. Plus if Priscilla starts to doubt her chances of total victory she could always play it safe and run away waiting for The Destroyer to become more drained of yoki. I highly doubt The Destroyer could give chase to someone as fast as Priscilla.

Also lets say Priscilla's human side comes back and evil awakened Priscilla side can't give it her all and is too distracted by her other half to give it her all. Though I doubt it, since it does seem now that Yagi is going to make Priscilla evil incarnate. (God... a stereotypical villain... in Claymore. I so miss the 3 Abyssal Ones right now, since as evil as they where they came off as interesting, sympathetic, and likable at times. Personal opinions not withstanding.) This is why I'd want Priscilla to have an internal conflict since it would make her more interesting. Sure it will make us cheer as Clare finally gains the upper hand one day and kills her but until then... she'll bore us to no end.

There is also a slim chance that the organization will get something made from Raki quickly (or Raki himself) and send it out to pick off the weakened winner or to get more samples. This could force Priscilla into taking on a 2nd opponent close to her level after having already taken a beating. This could make the battle a stalemate, Priscilla knowing that if she fights anymore the org gains the upper hand. Forcing Priscilla to rest and get "some" nourishment. After resting Priscilla could just wait a bit for The Destroyer to drain a bit more of her power so she can finish her quickly, so she can focus solely on the remaining threat being the organization. Thus allowing her uninterrupted time to her hunt for Clare.

The least likely way for it to end with a draw is to have The Destroyer find a way to replenish her energy and choose to do so. This would likely mean something like regaining some of her memories to motivate her to do so, maybe by Clare giving them back to her or soul links with her for a time. Hence it being the least likely, that is unless you want to speculate on Teresa coming back some how since that would be the least likely outcome.

So I get your logic and if it was solely a one on one death match I'd be inclined to agree. However it isn't and outside interference is quite likely and Deneve is smart enough to know that even if they escape today, if Priscilla wins she will track them down. So they will likely make a stand to fight for there long term survival.
Old 2010-04-30, 11:30   Link #92
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

That was always in the back of my mind when Raphaela gave Clare her memories. I was starting 2 think that due 2 the soul link Teresa might be brought back somehow. But im not sure how that would work out. I can't quite think of a hypothisis on how Teresa would be brought back right now.
Old 2010-04-30, 11:33   Link #93
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
it would be a major twist for sure but I don't want Priscilla to die just yet
Don't think she will die, I think she would merely be stopped in her tracks once again. But also, now that she will probably go after Clare means that something is going to give. Two or three possibilities. Anything can happen.
Old 2010-04-30, 11:39   Link #94
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Duno about killing Priscila but Destroyer surely can kick her really hard.
Wait, does the Destroyer even have legs? Still it'd be funny if Priss got kicked so hard she ended up on the mainland. That'll teach the jerks to turn an unrelated land into a testing zone for weapons.
Old 2010-04-30, 11:41   Link #95
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativedark View Post
Wait, does the Destroyer even have legs? Still it'd be funny if Priss got kicked so hard she ended up on the mainland. That'll teach the jerks to turn an unrelated land into a testing zone for weapons.
lol about the mainland part but no the destroyer has a base kinda like Riful rather than actual legs (perhaps slap her to the mainland)
Old 2010-04-30, 11:47   Link #96
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

lol That would be one major b**ch slap. I would like 2 see how Raciela moves though.
Old 2010-04-30, 11:49   Link #97
evil_kenshin

Quote:
lol That would be one major b**ch slap. I would like 2 see how Raciela moves though.
But it suits considering who is receiving it (Priscilla needs it lol) , but if Raciela moves i'll be surprised considering she is the size of a large mountain or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
While I get the logic... your assuming death match and no outside interference. For example the ghosts taking tons of pot shots on Priscilla when she's fighting The Destroyer could level out the battle to where Priscilla could potentially lose (though still unlikely). Even with their yoki released the ghosts should be masked by The Destroyers massive yoki aura, so Priscilla could never scene there exact location but have to rely on her 5 human senses to locate them while also taking on The Destroyer. Plus if Priscilla starts to doubt her chances of total victory she could always play it safe and run away waiting for The Destroyer to become more drained of yoki. I highly doubt The Destroyer could give chase to someone as fast as Priscilla.

Also lets say Priscilla's human side comes back and evil awakened Priscilla side can't give it her all and is too distracted by her other half to give it her all. Though I doubt it, since it does seem now that Yagi is going to make Priscilla evil incarnate. (God... a stereotypical villain... in Claymore. I so miss the 3 Abyssal Ones right now, since as evil as they where they came off as interesting, sympathetic, and likable at times. Personal opinions not withstanding.) This is why I'd want Priscilla to have an internal conflict since it would make her more interesting. Sure it will make us cheer as Clare finally gains the upper hand one day and kills her but until then... she'll bore us to no end.

There is also a slim chance that the organization will get something made from Raki quickly (or Raki himself) and send it out to pick off the weakened winner or to get more samples. This could force Priscilla into taking on a 2nd opponent close to her level after having already taken a beating. This could make the battle a stalemate, Priscilla knowing that if she fights anymore the org gains the upper hand. Forcing Priscilla to rest and get "some" nourishment. After resting Priscilla could just wait a bit for The Destroyer to drain a bit more of her power so she can finish her quickly, so she can focus solely on the remaining threat being the organization. Thus allowing her uninterrupted time to her hunt for Clare.

The least likely way for it to end with a draw is to have The Destroyer find a way to replenish her energy and choose to do so. This would likely mean something like regaining some of her memories to motivate her to do so, maybe by Clare giving them back to her or soul links with her for a time. Hence it being the least likely, that is unless you want to speculate on Teresa coming back some how since that would be the least likely outcome.

So I get your logic and if it was solely a one on one death match I'd be inclined to agree. However it isn't and outside interference is quite likely and Deneve is smart enough to know that even if they escape today, if Priscilla wins she will track them down. So they will likely make a stand to fight for there long term survival.
Yea I agree that taking pot shots during the fight with Raciela seems like a good idea. Its to soon for Raki/anything to be made from Raki to be sent out (due to Dae needing to use a walking cane to travel and it will take awhile for dae to do anything anyway) so that options is out for now (might happen later on but after the Raciela's death). I personally don't think Teresa will come back and I'm one of the few who don't really have her on my favourite characters list (I don't hate her but don't particularly favour her either) so while there's a slim chance I personally am against it (she's even more of a broken character than Priscilla )

Last edited by evil_kenshin; 2010-04-30 at 12:06.
Old 2010-04-30, 12:06   Link #98
Ryus
The One Eyed King

You know I'd find it really funny if The Destroyer actually had two/four legs plus a giant tail or two under that dress of tentacles. I don't know but that "dress of tentacles" she has just reminds me of Luciela in human form mixed with the goddesses Teresa and Clare too much. Plus it would make a logical super attack she could use later during the fight with Priscilla.
Old 2010-04-30, 12:09   Link #99
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Smile

Quote:
But it suits considering who is receiving it (Priscilla needs it lol) , but if Raciela moves i'll be surprised considering she is the size of a large mountain or something like that.

Yea I agree that taking pot shots during the fight with Raciela seems like a good idea. Its to soon for Raki/anything to be made from Raki to be sent out (due to Dae needing to use a walking cane to travel and it will take awhile for dae to do anything anyway) so that options is out for now (might happen later on but after the Raciela's death). I personally don't think Teresa will come back and I'm one of the few who don't really have her on my favourite characters list (I don't hate her but don't particularly favour her either) so while there's a slim chance I personally am against it (she's even more of a broken character than Priscilla )
What do u mean,"more of a broken character". by the fact that she is dead?
Old 2010-04-30, 12:13   Link #100
evil_kenshin

Quote:
What do u mean,"more of a broken character". by the fact that she is dead?
broken character in terms of strength lol. She twisted the arm off a abyssal level opponent (even though she was demoted just before she awakened)
Closed Thread