AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-30, 18:13   Link #3361
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenneal View Post
Lol im playing mischef makers I wonder if anyone even knows about that game it was out for n64
"Shake, shake~"

Ahh, brings back memories. I remember trying so hard to collect all the Golden Crystals from each stage to view the "True" ending...I was only missing three...until the N64 finally kicked the bucket. orz. To this day I have yet to bother getting a replacement.

But an interesting and a rather unique game it was.

As for myself I'm just holding off until my copy of SD Gundam G Generation Overworld comes in the mail. Though I do load Tales of Graces f and Neptune V from time to time to try and get some more of the trophies.
Old 2012-10-01, 09:44   Link #3362
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Been playing RE6.

Not quite sure at the moment. Just finished the first chapter of Leon's Campaign and it was pretty good.

Biggest plus from the limited time I spent in RE5 is that partners are actually useful. Awesome.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 23:49   Link #3363
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Still working on One Piece: Pirate Warriors, getting all the coins turned out to be alot harder to do than originally thought. Though apparantly I have no hurry with it, cause apparantly the trophy for getting all the skills is glitched, so I'll have to wait for that to be fixed before I can really platinum it~

DS: Went back to Pokemon Black for now. Afew months ago I realized there was so much I hadn't done in the game yet, so I figured I'd get back to it before the second one came out. Seeing as I've got Resident Evil 6 coming out on Tuesday for 360, I figured I might as well get it out of my way right now~
Old 2012-10-02, 04:26   Link #3364
EmagEvil

Playing Tokyo Jungle since last saturday, for a PSN's game which only cost 12.99 € its really good! Didn't expected this game so abdictif!

And somehow get Muv Luv Alternative on PC, and if there's no a translation patch i won't even touch it, now i'm playing it everyday when i'm not on my PS3!
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 05:00   Link #3365
Newhope

Finished RE6 last night which left a bad taste in my mouth, I think if I ever see another QTE I'll throw up.

Just starting Mugen souls on the PS3 been pretty decent so far.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 08:03   Link #3366
Pink Cow
This is my title.

Currently playing Assassin's Creed Revelations. God, I'm lagging behind on my PS3 games. There are so many games I should have played befoer but time and money have become major obstacles. >.<

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 10:33   Link #3367
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Managed to actually play Skyrim and not just restart half a dozen times trying to get mods to work right. I'm actually playing it! The concept seems so alien to me at times.
Old 2012-10-04, 09:59   Link #3368
sudolicious
Otoshi-gami in training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Cow View Post
Currently playing Assassin's Creed Revelations. God, I'm lagging behind on my PS3 games. There are so many games I should have played befoer but time and money have become major obstacles. >.<
This is probably my favorite western franchise, Revelations was absolutely beautiful again. Gameplay wise they screwed it up a bit, especially with the stupid RTS mini games, but the scenery was amazing. I sometimes spent an hour or two just jumping around and killing guards, as I already did with AC2.
Not so thrilled about their upcoming title though

Finished my Zelda session a few days ago, WW is definitely still my favorite.
Now I'm not sure what I'll go for next, my backlog in games is huge. Atelier Totori seems quite interesting. I've been jumping around in circles for 10minutes now, trying to catch a glimps of Totoris pantsu, without any luck ._. Rune Factory: Tides of Wave has been catching my attention too and the OP already got me hooked pretty good. Or maybe I'll go with something non-japanese for once in a while, still haven't played the latest Rockstar title, their games are usually worth checking out as well..
Old 2012-10-04, 10:16   Link #3369
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Finished Sleeping Dogs (PC) and also Binary Domain (PC).

Have to say that Sleeping Dogs is a great game really love the gameplay, it feels just right. The world size isn't too big or too small, quite much to do, and there are also numerous minor details put into it.

Binary Domain... have a mixed thought about it. I like the fact that the game requires a good teamwork, they even implemented voice command system. Much like Rainbow Six or another shooter, we could issue orders to our teammate. There's also a trust system which will affect the gameplay (mainly whether our teammates will always follow our orders or not) and eventually also the ending.
What I don't like is... the controls. It feels very difficult and sluggish, making the game very hard to beat (at least for me). Aiming is difficult, let alone the recoil. The enemies are quite tough, and getting ourself shot will mess everything, especially when we have to act quick. As the game progress, things get more difficult due to stronger and more numerous enemies.

The storyline is just so so, and it feels like the action is almost non-stop. Wherever things become quiet, enemies will appear again and again. Even in the cutscenes, we'll feel a pity that there's almost no break time for the characters they are thrown into actions immediately every time.
Old 2012-10-04, 10:23   Link #3370
shinku no kage

Literally just started SD Gundam G Generation Overworld. I'm already loving the quality of the OP movie...though sadly there's no song this time. Also thrilled to know there are bonuses available if you have a save data for SD Gundam G Generation Portable and SD Gundam G Generation World. The hundreds of hours spent on those two games paid off.
Old 2012-10-04, 17:22   Link #3371
Pink Cow
This is my title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudolicious View Post
This is probably my favorite western franchise, Revelations was absolutely beautiful again. Gameplay wise they screwed it up a bit, especially with the stupid RTS mini games, but the scenery was amazing. I sometimes spent an hour or two just jumping around and killing guards, as I already did with AC2.
Not so thrilled about their upcoming title though
Yeah, aside from Tekken, Assassin's Creed is my favorite franchise on the PS3. And to think the only reason I picked the first game from the game store was because the main character (Altair) looked cool. Lol. I didn't look through reviews or what nots. My PS3 was brand new, and I needed a few games. Lol. And when I started playing AC, I got hooked.

I really want so many games right now. The top three on my for PS3 consists of Batman Arkham City, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Skyrim. I know Batman and Skyrim were released a while back already, but I'm that low on cash and I only managed to get AC Revelations. >.<

Anyway, I also started playing Pokemon on my 3DS again. Especially since Black and White 2 are coming out. I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was 11. I liked the anime, TCG, etc. as I grew older, I stuck to the video games. ^^;

自由を愛しちゃう女の子だけ
Instagram
Pink Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 17:05   Link #3372
shinku no kage

Mainly playing SD Gundam G Generation Overworld (PSP). Still in the early parts of the game but I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I've already acquired some of the units I wanted and I'm enjoying it. I have to say that units with an I-field ability equipped makes things ridiculously easy early on.

Also like how they've added skills to pilots, though now it feels more like playing one of the Super Robot Taisen series...which reminds me that I need to make up my mind on getting the upcoming new title for the PS3. Hmm...

But depending on the character the skills may make battles less challenging. For example, Banagher has "Tension Up" in his list of skills which increases his tension so putting him on the Unicorn Gundam = Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode) on the first turn.

The only thing I'm not liking about this game is the load time. It does have a data install function but unfortunately I don't have enough space left on my memory stick to install the 1GB+ necessary.

...I've also recently learned that I can play PS game discs on the PS3...yeah, I learn this after having the PS3 for nearly a year. orz. Been playing Raystorm. I've also attempted to play Evil Zone but the disc is too damaged...I barely had the game working on the PSone, though it's to be expected since I bought it used for $3. LOTS of scratches

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2012-10-07 at 17:17.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 12:39   Link #3373
calorie

I haven't played anything other than Android games for over a year now. Not real games but here they are anyway...so currently:

Dark Meadow - I'm still trying to beat that ghost girl on the second floor; even though I'm level 34 at the moment, I'm not quite there yet. This game is not easy when if you don't use real money.

Bubble Shooter - very polished, has a great balance between what's challenging and enjoyable enough to be relaxing
calorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 14:50   Link #3374
Mateus

I just got FFXIII-2 in the mail and am on late chapter 8/early chapter 9 of FFXIII -- after FINALLY getting the handle of the battle system and those damn Eidolon battles.
Old 2012-10-09, 12:06   Link #3375
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Playing Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 22:25   Link #3376
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing: The Ninja Warriors
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-10-09, 22:39   Link #3377
CasualAnimeFan

I'm currently playing Borderlands 2 with a side of Little Big Planet Vita. I have to say the level design in LBPV is much better than LBP2 though the community levels never cease to amaze me.
CasualAnimeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 01:08   Link #3378
shinku no kage

Still mainly playing SD Gundam G Generation Overworld(PSP).

Also went back to playing Tales of Graces f and Kami Jigen Neptune V on the PS3. I forked out the extra cash to grab some of the DLCs so that's why I went back to them. Rather enjoying doing another playthrough of Neptune V as now I have IF and Compa from the DLC.

Also picked up the DL demo of Biohazard/Resident Evil 6. I really enjoyed it but I'm going to put off buying the actual game for a while since there's a good chance they're gonna re-release the game with all the DLCs included at some later date.
Old 2012-10-17, 01:18   Link #3379
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Switching between The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Crysis, as I just found out that my computer CAN run Crysis at max settings.
Old 2012-10-17, 01:23   Link #3380
MogMoogle1
Idol Power!

Working on Pokemon White 2 and back on Tales of Graces f just to have a save prior to each major boss fight on NG+, just for when ever I feel like fighting random story bosses.