AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-07-09, 20:44   Link #1
Sicubus
Custom

Send a message via AIM to Sicubus Send a message via Yahoo to Sicubus
Talking Halo 3

welll its not bungie saying that halo 3 is coming out its fye and here the ending leak well you'll love it if you been to the bungie web site http://halo3ending.ytmnd.com/ but you can see the perview at http://www.bungie.net/News/Story.aspx?cid=8147 this is all thanks to bungie.net
Sicubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 20:59   Link #2
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I just hope that the Flood is back with better forms like the Juggernaut. Or even better the Flood can have a "chosen one" so we can have a Flood campaign.

I demand more Forerunner type weapons and more powerfu; version of Sentinels.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 21:17   Link #3
Shinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
I just hope that the Flood is back with better forms like the Juggernaut. Or even better the Flood can have a "chosen one" so we can have a Flood campaign.

i agree wif u blitz. Maybe they could introduce more weapons especially for close combat.
Shinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 21:25   Link #4
Sicubus
Custom

yes i 100% with you on that and also i hope there is more in the muiltie player more games better icons and a wider range of color editing
Old 2006-07-09, 21:32   Link #5
EtherealCry
Suiseiseki Fan

Location: In the N-Field sipping a cup of Tea while taking care of Suiseiseki
Send a message via MSN to EtherealCry
Then again the flood juggernaut is probably too strong. And you have to buy xbox 360 just to continue the series..... I hope that they will include new vehicles and weapons. I was wondering, wouldnt it be cool if they add like a final boss flood like the huge parasite encounteres in halo 2. That'd be awesome.

I hope they include the Arbiter more, COVENANTS rule!!! Too bad now the flood is the only enemy unless they add a new race or alliance.

Im anxious for its release!!!
EtherealCry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 21:40   Link #6
EtherealCry
Suiseiseki Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2

But wouldn't it be disturbing for players to be starring at a flood while playing???? Not me cuz I like them XD PETS!!! When flood was introduced its was quite a shock from the common covenant troops. In fact most people would probably be scared and kill floods quick so they dont have to look at them. Well what I'm trying to say that fighting a creature that is gross for a while already, then controlling one would be pretty akward o_O
Old 2006-07-09, 21:42   Link #7
EtherealCry
Suiseiseki Fan

oops sry for doubble posting >.<
Old 2006-07-09, 21:57   Link #8
Sicubus
Custom

Question

its fine you can doubble post or more ideas come and go then you remaber and say o F--- and repost so its all right. well i im getting at here that some people want a abilty to see what its like to fight the other way around but i dont think its going to be like that do that this might be the last halo game. T_T it cant end this way....but this is them telling us to keep our nose out of there makings... but you all know we wont. HAHAHAHA
Old 2006-07-09, 22:21   Link #9
Shinku

lol, EthereaCry that would of been "Triple Posting". Anyways back to Halo. It would be cool if they had another race but what would they be?

By the way, i think that the races in Halo is similar to the ones in Star Craft.

Protoss = Covenants
Zerg = The Flood
Terrans = Humans
Shinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 22:54   Link #10
Sicubus
Custom

Exclamation You all know it

yes i have also notice that shinku. so anyone cheak out the leak ending? let me know what you think. but on a other topic is if this is the last one could they make the master chife before he became the master chife game ....mmmmmm well doesn't matter because they most likely alread have the idea for it. and you know whats going to be sad about it the the past is going to be better then halo 3
Old 2006-07-10, 08:05   Link #11
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealCry
But wouldn't it be disturbing for players to be starring at a flood while playing???? Not me cuz I like them XD PETS!!! When flood was introduced its was quite a shock from the common covenant troops. In fact most people would probably be scared and kill floods quick so they dont have to look at them. Well what I'm trying to say that fighting a creature that is gross for a while already, then controlling one would be pretty akward o_O
Correction, human Flood looks ugly, Covenant-infected (Halo 2) looks cool. I don't mind looking at them. I just enjoy taming Flood but too bad you can't tame them in Halo 2, it's too hard.

I expect the Gravemind to be some sort of boss.

Old 2006-07-10, 08:32   Link #12
Radd
Just Married, Oct. 28th!

I just hope Halo 3 isn't rushed out the door like 2 was. Not that I have high hopes for that, mind you, but I can dream can't I?

It would also be nice if they finally opened up more player character models for multiplayer. Halo multiplayer has always been so visually dull because everyone was the Master Chief in the first game, and in Halo 2 you only got to choose between him and the Arbiter. It would be nice to run around using one of any of the character models in the game. Some of those regular space marines look pretty cool, and it would be great fun to run around as one of those little guys with a button to scream, "He's everywhere!", or any other fun little fearful screams.

And finally, or rather again, I hope they take their time with this one. Both Halo and Halo 2 were great games...aside from absolutely wretched level design in most of the middle levels. Few great levels at the beginning, and a couple at the end...but in between those you had to face the drudgery of those agonizingly dull middle levels.

To be quite honest, Doom3 had more consistently good level design going for it. I assume it's not a lack of talent, but rather a lack of time, because the beginning and end levels in Halo were fantastic.
Old 2006-07-10, 11:50   Link #13
EtherealCry
Suiseiseki Fan

Yeah I would like to use a grunt, but i would be weird seing a grunt with a different pistol or sword rather than the reguler plasma pistol wouldn't it?

What would be really fun to use is a Huter XD even though it would be cheap. Meh but all u need to do is use a pistol and shot the orange spots.... The game would be even better if Bungie would listen to its fans XP I wish they will stop it with the indestroyable vehicles like the pelican -_- So i can hear the cries of my men XD

Its dishonourful to let ur men die to flood or covenant, but if u kill them..... there's honour in that LOL jks
Old 2006-07-10, 12:30   Link #14
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealCry
Yeah I would like to use a grunt, but i would be weird seing a grunt with a different pistol or sword rather than the reguler plasma pistol wouldn't it?

What would be really fun to use is a Huter XD even though it would be cheap. Meh but all u need to do is use a pistol and shot the orange spots.... The game would be even better if Bungie would listen to its fans XP I wish they will stop it with the indestroyable vehicles like the pelican -_- So i can hear the cries of my men XD

Its dishonourful to let ur men die to flood or covenant, but if u kill them..... there's honour in that LOL jks
I agree with you! There is honour in killing your own men!

Also, you have to honour your Flood pets by shooting off their heads when they die.

Old 2006-07-10, 15:05   Link #15
Sicubus
Custom

MUhahahaha!!!!!!!!!! yes YESS! the truth of the matter IS..... there is Honour in killing your own man MUBABABAHAHAHAHA!!!!! what else is the for honour
Old 2006-07-10, 18:53   Link #16
Sicubus
Custom

WTF whats going on?!?!?!?!

Hello all this is i Sic.

Alright let me cut out the small ---- and get to the point. As you have heard that Halo 3 is Coming out this year By FYE But Bungie Says its coming in 2007. what im getting at is what makes Fye think that there are the only ones going to be able to sell and have halo 3 in there stores I really dont hope that FYE is right because i surly dont want to rush Bungie to rush on the So called final Chapter on this installment. Because you all know that Halo to was soooo rush on the market. am i right or wrong? but any ways Why is FYE toying with us and why is Bungie letting them say this? i hope that bungie is letting Fye say this is to watch them fall in the hole that FYE dig themself with there own lie. so in conculsion can you wait for Halo 3 and hope that FYE Falls on there A$$ (i dont know if there Fowl words allowed on here so please let me know about that too) well i'll be around if you want to get of hold of me message me or post here and get this post as a subscuription.
Old 2006-07-10, 20:29   Link #17
EtherealCry
Suiseiseki Fan

My thoughts exactly. As a Halo fan I don't want to play a rushed game just because of a marketing time budget. I'd rather wait till the game is perfected then get a terrible one.
Old 2006-09-11, 20:48   Link #18
demonkd
prince of all demons

i don't think they'll rush the final game but they might if push comes to shove
demonkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 16:18   Link #19
Zhuge_Liang Kongming

Send a message via MSN to Zhuge_Liang Kongming
Halo 2 was rushed so alot of the good parts they had planned were left out.....it only has about 18 lvls. when halo 2 came out it was 40-50 dollars, now its only 10-15. it would be worth more now if it wasnt rushed. no one wants that to happen to halo 3, especially me. im looking forward to the release
Zhuge_Liang Kongming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-05, 01:45   Link #20
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicubus View Post
the bungie web site http://halo3ending.ytmnd.com/
-.................... ...The Halo 3 ending has the Master Chief picking pansies and dancing in the flowers...?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote