AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-08-28, 10:25   Link #2361
ImperialFlameGod8190

its funny u guys were loving that they had sex and now that it seems her situation is over your turning on her BOOORING u knew something would separate them and if you thought it would end your naive
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 11:02   Link #2362
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
its funny u guys were loving that they had sex and now that it seems her situation is over your turning on her BOOORING u knew something would separate them and if you thought it would end your naive
Not really, at least I wasn't one of them. I read through most of the Genji stories and I saw the resemblance of Hanada's personality with the third Princess. I had my suspicions, it was only until I read the raws when they were proven true. As an author, I highly doubted it would end just like that. I mean where is Terumi's Lady Murasaki (The most important female in the tale of Genji). This manga may last longer more than most would give credit for. It could go for another 100 or 200 chapters give or take.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 11:28   Link #2363
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
I expressed my doubts long ago about the author being able to 'conclude' the Hanada arc in any believable shape or form, mostly because she has been pictured to be almost perfect girlfriend material (which Terumi demanded). Also Terumi is the first male she's comfortable with to the point she enjoyed her first time with him. Sorry, but I'm not buying that an inexperienced girl like her can seperate the physical from the emotional that easily.

I get that the author is trying to mirror the Tale of Genji plot and we can't really expect high level writing from an ecchi mangaka but Hanada's character is kind of stretching my suspension of disbelief here.

Spoiler for 91:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 11:43   Link #2364
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I always found her boring to begin with.
Old 2013-08-28, 11:45   Link #2365
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
The problem is, the reason for their break-up is simply too lame. If anything, this shows that Hanada is the type that easily get duped and stolen by other men if Minamoto is blinking his eye for 3 seconds.

Constantly worrying about your wife being snatched away is not very healthy for a guy.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 12:54   Link #2366
ImperialFlameGod8190

hm alrighty whatever but its sad how quickly it seems people turned on her when u know there were other girls
Old 2013-08-28, 13:05   Link #2367
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
hm alrighty whatever but its sad how quickly it seems people turned on her when u know there were other girls
It is indeed sad, but you have to move on as a reader stand point. You already knew what is going happen. There are 14 girls. Only 3 from the list has been shown. If memories serves right, they only had a month. It was going to happen eventually. Plus, it was Hanada's choice, we have to respect that despite she being a fictional character. The question is who is going to be the next girl.

Looking at it from a standpoint, there has to be a girl that is aggressive. Aoi is out because she is too passive in the moment. The Yandere girl or sadist girl should be next in my opinion. Either of those two will torture Terumi to the point where his premature ejaculation will be solved.
Old 2013-08-29, 12:11   Link #2368
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

english scans are out
Old 2013-08-29, 12:45   Link #2369
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
english scans are out
what kind of "like"? huh.......i wonder whats going to happen in the next chap brake up or something else.
Old 2013-08-29, 13:06   Link #2370
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
what kind of "like"? huh.......i wonder whats going to happen in the next chap brake up or something else.
Well that is the big question, is it like as a person or like as a lover? Depending on her answer, Terumi will choose to go to the next target or stay with her.
Old 2013-08-29, 13:21   Link #2371
ImperialFlameGod8190

ha the one month period being over and all of this hahaha what a disaster
Old 2013-08-29, 13:41   Link #2372
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
ha the one month period being over and all of this hahaha what a disaster
Well, not a disaster, it shown Terumi's attributes right now. He doesn't have enough charm as well as his premature ejaculation. If anything, this girl shows what Terumi needs to work to improve. Termui also gotten calmer with the girls, he still look at their stunning parts a bit too much but not at least as much as before.
Old 2013-08-29, 14:05   Link #2373
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well, not a disaster, it shown Terumi's attributes right now. He doesn't have enough charm as well as his premature ejaculation. If anything, this girl shows what Terumi needs to work to improve. Termui also gotten calmer with the girls, he still look at their stunning parts a bit too much but not at least as much as before.
well yeah we see Termui is getting use to girls but he really dose need to improve more but i think the Aunt will give him some more training i think
Old 2013-08-29, 14:08   Link #2374
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
well yeah we see Termui is getting use to girls but he really dose need to improve more but i think the Aunt will give him some more training i think
The sad thing is, eventually Terumi will do an asshole move. Base off Genji's original story.
Old 2013-08-29, 14:16   Link #2375
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Have hate sex with Chuujou. Dat revenge
Old 2013-08-29, 14:19   Link #2376
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Have hate sex with Chuujou. Dat revenge
I wouldn't recommend it, I am sure Kaoruko will either train Terumi or choose a new girl to train up him. Either get rid of his old habits or improve where he is lacking.
Old 2013-08-29, 14:57   Link #2377
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I wouldn't recommend it, I am sure Kaoruko will either train Terumi or choose a new girl to train up him. Either get rid of his old habits or improve where he is lacking.
Hmmm well we forget that Aoi is Terumi's owner(master) she will give her bad pet some discipline
Old 2013-08-29, 15:08   Link #2378
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Wow. That kid is sure is cocky for saying "she's mine". Somehow, I'm really pissed off on that kid
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 15:09   Link #2379
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Hmmm well we forget that Aoi is Terumi's owner(master) she will give her bad pet some discipline
Doubtful of that as well. Terumi has not developed yet and Aoi has her father complex. You cannot except Terumi to develop a mindset to transform Aoi's father complex into role playing now. He has only two sexual experience, way too low to expect that kind of development. Best to find another girl......that is experience like a MILF that is single. After all, Genji had a girl like that as well I believe well not exactly a MILF but rather older than him which became the asshole move that Genji does.
Old 2013-08-29, 18:18   Link #2380
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Wow. That kid is sure is cocky for saying "she's mine". Somehow, I'm really pissed off on that kid
I say scarred him saying the girl already has a boyfriend and had sex with him!

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu