AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-07-02, 16:23   Link #1141
ReverseReality

Why can't Mary just keep the Branding Eyes snake instead of giving it to Shintaro? That way she can just remember the different time lines herself and try to avoid the death of her friends.
I see the point of Shintaro and Ayano making Mary remember, but it sounds unnecessary for her to do that.

I don't see any good reason to give the Branding Eyes to Shintaro unless Mary cannot hold the Branding Eyes snake for some unknown reason...
ReverseReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 14:45   Link #1142
Kurohane

So~, what happened to Hiyori? I mean are we supposed to believe she was rescued?

In the end, what happened to the black haired monster?
Old 2014-07-16, 15:03   Link #1143
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverseReality View Post
Why can't Mary just keep the Branding Eyes snake instead of giving it to Shintaro? That way she can just remember the different time lines herself and try to avoid the death of her friends.
I see the point of Shintaro and Ayano making Mary remember, but it sounds unnecessary for her to do that.

I don't see any good reason to give the Branding Eyes to Shintaro unless Mary cannot hold the Branding Eyes snake for some unknown reason...
Marry already has a snake. They aren't allowed to have multiple snakes. Thus, the Branding Eye snake needed to go to a different host. Who of the cast did not have a snake? Shintaro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
So~, what happened to Hiyori? I mean are we supposed to believe she was rescued?

In the end, what happened to the black haired monster?
Hiyori was rescued. She was there in the final ep when they were all lined up.

Black Haired monster had served his purpose. He wished to grant the wish of someone, and it was fulfilled. As long as that wish was left unfulfilled, he would live on forever in the loops.

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 15:04   Link #1144
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Marry already has a snake. They aren't allowed to have multiple snakes. Thus, the Branding Eye snake needed to go to a different host. Who of the cast did not have a snake? Shintaro.

Hiyori was rescued. She was there in the final ep when they were all lined up.

Black Haired monster had served his purpose. He wished to grant the wish of someone, and it was fulfilled. As long as that wish was left unfulfilled, he would live on forever in the loops.
Not Kuroha. Azami, the original.
Old 2014-07-16, 15:10   Link #1145
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Not Kuroha. Azami, the original.
Oh for Azami? I honestly have no clue. I would assume that she stayed in the Daze since that is where she wanted her family to be. Granted, you could look at the anime as a whole as being a "What if" scenario especially with the Crying Prologue at the end that was said by Marry.

Either way Azami was no longer in the real world during these events and is nothing more than an observer.

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

Old 2014-07-22, 04:48   Link #1146
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
I enjoyed this series. I think marathoning the whole thing in two days made it easier to follow the story, even having no prior knowledge whatsoever about the source.
Piecing all the events together was pretty fun, although i agree the last episode was wonky, both animation and writing-wise.

Just one thing...what was that running shadow that catches Shintaro's attention for a second in the end?
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 14:40   Link #1147
ReverseReality

Quote:
So that implies that Marry isn't able to use the Retaining Eyes snake despite her having the Combining Eyes snake. If that's so, then all snakes must be present in order for Marry to use them, so she can't use a power unless all snakes are already present.
ReverseReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 12:49   Link #1148
Nishaven

How could Shintaro entered the Heat Haze and met Ayano?
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 17:26   Link #1149
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishaven View Post
Because the power of boners is stronger (*ding*)

Actually, I have no idea. I figured it was because he had seen it so many times he figured out how to enter on his own.
Old 2014-10-01, 18:38   Link #1150
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Shintaro always had a snake. He has had one since the very beginning. The posts were deleted while the anime was still airing, but when Shintaro + Konoha saw Hibiya and Hiyori getting kidnapped, there was a scene where a shadow is casted over Shintaro's eyes and one of them were red. This was a huge spoiler/implication for the people who had seen the Music Vids and kept up with the LNs and such.

MekakuCity Actors as a whole wasn't too friendly to anime-only viewers which sucks but it was apparent. I guess now that the anime is over and such answering questions about it shouldn't be that bad/subject to deletion.

Old 2014-10-04, 07:06   Link #1151
Nishaven

At the ending Marry said somethings. But I didn't understand well what she meant. What did she mean? Was the "happy ending" a dream or something?
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 11:43   Link #1152
XFire
150% done

Quote:
At the ending Marry said somethings. But I didn't understand well what she meant. What did she mean? Was the "happy ending" a dream or something?
I took it to mean that Shintaro would remember everything that happened in Heat Haze, the good along with the bad, even if the others forgot.
Old 2014-10-09, 14:08   Link #1153
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Didn't even get a email of notifications for this thread Sorry about the late reply, but what Mary was saying at the end was the "Crying Prologue". In the instances we have seen/heard the prologue, it essentially meant it was just loop. That is why in the prior pages a couple people, including me, were confused on whether to consider it a "true" ending. This could simply be a What-if scenario. http://youtu.be/1yqWkMlcd1o?t=2m52s

We won't truly know if this is the good ending until Jin comes out and says it or the manga + LN follow the same route. Kinda unlikely on that front since Jin has said they all follow different routes.

Old 2014-12-03, 09:41   Link #1154
bastek66

Sasuga Shaft, they changed whole that terrible episode 9 CGI OP into normal animation.
Old 2015-05-27, 07:50   Link #1155
Liddo-kun
is this so?

First ep.

We tried episode one today. What can I say... is this anime about the weird life of someone who doesn't go out of his house? And hard for me and friend to understand if he really escaped from the terrorists or just his imagination???

Sorry, stopping at episode 1. The animation style is ok, it reminds of me of Bakemonogatari. But the story is too... strange. ><
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 08:44   Link #1156
whiteshadow
Slowly Dying

Quote:
Didn't even get a email of notifications for this thread Sorry about the late reply, but what Mary was saying at the end was the "Crying Prologue". In the instances we have seen/heard the prologue, it essentially meant it was just loop. That is why in the prior pages a couple people, including me, were confused on whether to consider it a "true" ending. This could simply be a What-if scenario. http://youtu.be/1yqWkMlcd1o?t=2m52s

We won't truly know if this is the good ending until Jin comes out and says it or the manga + LN follow the same route. Kinda unlikely on that front since Jin has said they all follow different routes.
Are these all the songs/MV's, I'm confused
whiteshadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kagerou project, momosetootp, shaft