AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-04-02, 22:08   Link #1181
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Finely it over I dont know how this got 3 seasons and the one this is why Akito didnt get Kaya pregnant at the end of this

6/10
Old 2013-04-03, 00:33   Link #1182
Kakkou
Tch.

The subbers got Mashiro's uncle's quote wrong. It should be something like "You're a mangaka only when it can put food on the table. Until then, you're just a gambler".

Also, after Akito's comment about Mashiro and Miho not being able to relax in that big house, he says "Or could it be that you both have so much time (with each other) now that you don't know what to do with it?" or along those lines.

Anyway, I have never been a fan of Mashiro and Miho's romance but I still loved how things ended. I'm happy to know that that the anime added the much needed epilogue featuring everyone (including Nanamine off-screen). It felt really pleasing to see how far everyone has come.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 07:39   Link #1183
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

So Mashiro borrowed money from Takagi to buy Azuki's old house, eh? The storybook just never ends with that romance.

All in all that was a hugely satisfying end to a hugely underrated series. It covered pretty much all the bases a finale should, and did so well. It's not as though there was any suspense left - it was really about providing emotional closure with the characters we've grown so attached to over the years.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 17:38   Link #1184
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
So Mashiro borrowed money from Takagi to buy Azuki's old house, eh? The storybook just never ends with that romance.
No... they are rich, house is still owned by Azuki's family. He borrowed that Ferrari.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 21:28   Link #1185
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
And then Togashi & Takauchi never draw manga again.

I never knew there is some deep meaning there...

On last episode, finally the duo realized their dream. Becoming a #1 mangaka in Jump and married to both their ideal woman. And i like the catchphrase in the last episode where Mashiro said, "My uncle never told me to draw manga. I draw manga at my own choice."
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 20:26   Link #1186
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

75 episodes and I finished all of it. For someone like me who starts getting bored by the 25th and almost never gets past the 50th, THAT is a testament to how I love this series. Such a shame Kasai isn't put to work more often; talent being wasted right there.

Overall 9/10. Taking a point off for slow pacing in some parts, but to be honest, I think it has more to do with me having already read that part of the manga already. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post

I never knew there is some deep meaning there...
Well, the whole Nanamine arc was pretty much a jab against those who create such works like Onani Master Kurosawa, so I'm not surprsied at all.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 21:24   Link #1187
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
75 episodes and I finished all of it. For someone like me who starts getting bored by the 25th and almost never gets past the 50th, THAT is a testament to how I love this series. Such a shame Kasai isn't put to work more often; talent being wasted right there.

Overall 9/10. Taking a point off for slow pacing in some parts, but to be honest, I think it has more to do with me having already read that part of the manga already. XD

Well, the whole Nanamine arc was pretty much a jab against those who create such works like Onani Master Kurosawa, so I'm not surprsied at all.
Interesting...
What is the relation between Nanamine and Onani Master Kurosawa?
If it's OOT, please just use PM instead...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 21:15   Link #1188
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Live-action Bakuman in the works: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...anned-for-2015
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 23:19   Link #1189
Frontier

Takeru Satoh in another manga film adaption? With Sota Fukushi and Tasuku Nagase in the Say I love You movie, it's a really surreal experience seeing former Kamen Riders in movie adaptions of manga's that I've watched the anime of .

Ashirogi Muto looks nice in live-action, and Obata being involved in the production is a good sign .
Old 2016-08-06, 19:06   Link #1190
Jaden

Just saw the live action movie. It's actually super solid. Obviously a 2 hour movie can't really be considered a proper adaptation of this massive series. But it works as a stand-alone work.

I suppose if I had any gripe, it would be that Azuki's role was merely putting on a cute face to give the main character his motivation. And there are no other female roles in the movie. But at the same time, she was really cute. And performed so well it almost made the "romance" seem believable.

More than anything, this movie really made me want to read manga !

Tags
comedy, comic works, coming of age, shounen