Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-11-25, 17:09   Link #421
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
Nice summary, thanks;
i'm putting this novel on hold, since it is fair harder for me to read it, so thanks again.
hope that the new guy's doing it will reach the those chapters, so i can read it in fully.
It's gonna be a while. Chapters can get seriously long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
Main Story:
1. Tomoe is the friend of his sister, right? ... who's Ryou?
2. that mentioned friend, he's the one from the next mini-arc flashback?

Flackback Mini-Arc:
- Good Going, Hero(LoL), Princess and Extras~~~
Yes, Tomoe is besties with his sis. Sis must never know or she'll blow a lid.
Spoiler:

Shinguuji Ryou. Basically Ranked 3rd in the school. Also a returnee. Childhood friends with Tomoe, much to his regret. Currently doing everything in his power to set her up with Shinichi because he's the only one that can control her.
Also that friend would be the hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
he already have beaten her before; if i'm not wrong, if i'm, someone can correct me later, but i'm sure they have fought before and this is the reason why she is stalking him, she is a battle maniac;
hell "when" he was going to collect the demon lord blood, to use to open the vault, he have beaten her again at that small fight at that time.
but the main problem is not that:
the main problem is that if she comes out; they will "know" that there is another world out there, and mainly that world is a very very "hardcore" version of the one they know/live. her status will be very OP we are talking here about all A+ and a few ones like physical strength S, since she is a very muscle brain , and this would have their own implications in their "current Culture" and on their entire plan to "let's exchange culture " that they doing right now, if one person with all A can more or less fight a army by them self or destroy a few cities , just think about a entire family(demon family) and many other players who lives in that world who have similar status.
it would complete break the current status quo, and would show the entire earth the shit they are doing, with those "let's pretend" to be super heroes, because most of them do not even know how to "really fight", they just take the power from granted, and try to use brute force on everyone on win, we have very good amount exposure about it: they complete trust the status and try to use their "superiority" in power(mana) to win against anyone with lower status, at the current translated chapter you can even read the monologue from MC, about how they fight.
They kinda already know there's another world due the end of the Exam arc.
Spoiler:

Also:
Spoiler:

As for status. Earth and Garest are missing the most important stat of all . Skill. Skill determines how much power you can bring out of your other stats.
Shinichi for example, currently has S+ in skill. So even if he's all Ds', he can overwhelm most others even with there AAA stats in other areas because there Skill stat is probably around E or D.(Earth side tends to be E with Garestians tend to be D, most likely due to pure combat experience.)
Knowledge from Farandia coming out will expose those this. And with many factions in Farandia whating to track down Masquerade, it's hinted they will find their way there at one point and cause a huge commotion.
Anyway, The last summary was up to 4-83-03. Now here's the rest.:
Spoiler for 04-83-04 through 04-83-07:

Spoiler for 04-83-08:

Spoiler for 04-84-01 & 04-84-02:
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-25, 19:15   Link #422
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
It's gonna be a while. Chapters can get seriously long.

Yes, Tomoe is besties with his sis. Sis must never know or she'll blow a lid.
Spoiler:

Shinguuji Ryou. Basically Ranked 3rd in the school. Also a returnee. Childhood friends with Tomoe, much to his regret. Currently doing everything in his power to set her up with Shinichi because he's the only one that can control her.
Also that friend would be the hero.

They kinda already know there's another world due the end of the Exam arc.
Spoiler:

Also:
Spoiler:

As for status. Earth and Garest are missing the most important stat of all . Skill. Skill determines how much power you can bring out of your other stats.
Shinichi for example, currently has S+ in skill. So even if he's all Ds', he can overwhelm most others even with there AAA stats in other areas because there Skill stat is probably around E or D.(Earth side tends to be E with Garestians tend to be D, most likely due to pure combat experience.)
Knowledge from Farandia coming out will expose those this. And with many factions in Farandia whating to track down Masquerade, it's hinted they will find their way there at one point and cause a huge commotion.
Anyway, The last summary was up to 4-83-03. Now here's the rest.:
Spoiler for 04-83-04 through 04-83-07:

Spoiler for 04-83-08:

Spoiler for 04-84-01 & 04-84-02:
I already know about the missile, and so on, but this is why i have wrote that; because he is still hiding, there is not a "break" in the "status quo" of the world yet because no one got to know about "hidden status (skill stat)" , but once they start the exchange with the other world, those things like "skill stat" ,will break the current "status Quo" that they are having, mainly because the demon princess is a battle freak, she will keep going until the end, and no one on the current earth can stop her besides shinichi.
The novel itself gives a lot of background of how the current earth is mainly focused on status (normal ones), we have personal history with the MC and his mother, that the main rift is because she does not want to believe that a "All C" could survive and so on, so once this stigma of "status" is being broken, it will be by when her arrives, and this was the point of my previous post, once she comes ,the shit will hit the fan, because the entire "current" society is molded after a system that it is fact very flawed because it does not "complete" analyze all the status, there is the "hidden" status that is the skill one, and this will cause disorder, mainly because the current world can not measure that status, there is many people would there, that is called trash, but may have a OP skill status, and once this come to light, it will be a huge thing for them.
hell, if i'm not mistaken one of the terrorists, "motives/reason to be" is the status itself, they do not want to accept to have their society ruled by something like that.

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2016-11-25 at 20:57.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-26, 10:16   Link #423
cabman11

Again how is his family doing?

Last edited by cabman11; 2016-11-26 at 10:40.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-26, 13:53   Link #424
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Again how is his family doing?
the main core of the family; mother; step mon; father, we do not have much information, because he is on the board school, at least from what i have read so far.
the brother is more or less happy because he is back, but the mom and sister is really putting pressure so he can not show it on the surface.
the sister; is kicking a shit fest, because she knows that he is not at fault, but she can not seems to forgive him because of what have happen to their mother, and the main problem is that when his mother was becoming "ok" again, he comes back and she went back to being crazy, so she is more furious with the entire situation, than him, she just can not accept that even if he is not at fault, he is still the reason for her mother pain, so the hate is directed to him as well.
this is what i know, for what i have read, but like i wrote before, i have stopped reading it from a long time already, only check it from time to time.
and this is everything i know.

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2016-11-26 at 14:12.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 12:01   Link #425
VooXoo

I just remembered this novel after more than a year, good to know is still being translated.
It was pretty interesting.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 12:48   Link #426
ryuuya

what is the latest update on the raw any new development ?
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-03, 02:12   Link #427
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuuya View Post
what is the latest update on the raw any new development ?
It's funny you ask this because something big was revealed in the latest chapter.
Spoiler for Past Arc:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-03, 05:55   Link #428
ryuuya

Quote:
It's funny you ask this because something big was revealed in the latest chapter.
Spoiler for Past Arc:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

thanks for the update and also when will his sister and mother change their minds ?

is there any other academy for low rank ?

what does the goverment think of him ?

also i want the mc go full makoto that if everything is going to burn due to the ranking of the school, he won;t help at all
Old 2017-04-03, 17:43   Link #429
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Spoiler:
So basically his stats with
Spoiler:
will look like this?
Spoiler:
Old 2017-04-13, 15:58   Link #430
ryuuya

more updates please and thank you
Old 2017-06-16, 04:25   Link #431
VooXoo

Jesus, the MC is a idiot, I understand he have a weak mind and all but taking all the injuries on himself before fighting the boss? that is retarded, from taht summary if he focused on the bad guy first and healed the victims later it would have took less and be far more efficent, is he maso? Does he have a messiah complex?
I know the author had to make a interesting battle but forcing a plot this way isn't good.
Old 2017-06-27, 01:29   Link #432
Haigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuuya View Post
more updates please and thank you
*crawls out to give notice that the curse is lifted temporarily*
Some brave Heroes have released a new chapter...just saying~

(I wonder how long will it last..*inserts non-evil laughter*)
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 21:33   Link #433
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Anybody still reading this? The translation is up to chapter ... 10 I think but it's slow so I want to ask a few things.
Old 2017-07-30, 07:27   Link #434
VooXoo

The novel pacing is a bit weird, maybe is that to make the TL slow?
Old 2018-01-22, 07:31   Link #435
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

another summaries please....

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-09, 11:40   Link #436
Neutralside

Glad to know there's no progress with this novel and we still have the same idea about just like 4 years ago when it was getting translated chronologically lol
Neutralside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-24, 04:23   Link #437
cabman11

Can someone give me an update on this? How's it going? Has he made up with his family yet? Did he stop hiding his powers and show them? Summary?
Old 2020-08-07, 00:21   Link #438
WyrdMonger

Is anyone still reading this?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 10:15   Link #439
Paendamonium

I’m still reading it! I really enjoy the MC’s interactions with other characters, which is really kinda lost when I tried it with MTL, so I’m just following the translation. Fortunately the translation is pretty good quality and the pace of releases has increased slightly as compared to a year ago.
Paendamonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-13, 11:55   Link #440
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Do anyone still reading this?

Any spoiles?

Tags
dimension traveling, fantasy, kaettekite mo fantasy, op mc, webnovel