AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2018-03-16, 21:16   Link #2481
Applehell

Re:Zero Anthology 3

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 02:02   Link #2482
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Re:Zero Anthology 3

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Love how they still manage to incorrectly depict Priscilla's breasts. She's the largest after all, and most shit with Elsa depicts her as monstrously huge despite her third place position
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 20:56   Link #2483
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Love how they still manage to incorrectly depict Priscilla's breasts. She's the largest after all, and most shit with Elsa depicts her as monstrously huge despite her third place position
Eh, I think you exaggerating a bit. She's the largest relative to most of the females in the series, but it doesn't necessary by herself Priscilla's bust is gargantuan. Artists don't draw precise boobs anyway, but rather how big they think it should look while in account perspective which may look bigger or smaller depending on the angle and other details like clothing. This is only goes of course for artists who don't plaster their fetish for huge or small boobs irrespectively of what character their drawing.

BTW, TC has released finished Ch 71.5 and released 72.
Old 2018-03-17, 20:58   Link #2484
BladeMancer

Quote:
Eh, I think you exaggerating a bit. She largest relative to most of the females in the series, but it doesn't necessary by herself Priscilia's bust is gargantuan. Artists don't draw precise boobs anyway, but rather how big they think it should look while in account perspective which may look bigger or smaller depending on the angle and other details like clothing. This is only goes of course for artists who don't plaster their fetish for huge or small boobs irrespectively of what character their drawing.

BTW, TC has released finished Ch 71.5 and released 72.
I'm keeping in mind both the anime and the LN designs, not just fanart. Though it might be that she keeps her puppers restricted, with the size Elsa's at they should jut out more
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
Old 2018-03-21, 18:23   Link #2485
tuckersister

Can any predict who are the main characters' final boss fights would be?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 19:33   Link #2486
Applehell

Spoiler for response:

These are only people I can think of off the top of my head.
Old 2018-03-22, 05:02   Link #2487
tuckersister

I do agree that Subaru isn't ready to fight Ley currently. He needs Daphne's help in understanding the Authority.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 12:47   Link #2488
Applehell

Vol 16 LQ photos/scans, might not be everything.
Spoiler:
Old 2018-03-27, 07:58   Link #2489
Roxanne
メンバー

This is funny that I found a comment in facebook site.Rem fan is calling Emilia "a useless. ;/
Quote:
Vol 16 LQ photos/scans, might not be everything.
Spoiler:
I forgot it. Thanks for illustrations @Applehell

Last edited by Roxanne; 2018-03-27 at 17:29.
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 16:50   Link #2490
Applehell

It's out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis
The bestselling series from author Tappei Nagatsuki continues in this spin-off where some of your favorite characters capture the spotlight!

Long ago, in the kingdom of Lugunica, there was a great war between the royal military forces and the demihumans. A hero was born on that battlefield--the Sword Demon, Wilhelm Trias. This is the story of that legendary swordsman--and the woman he loved.
Sword Devil is a bit awkward compared to Sword Demon imo otherwise, can't wait to read it!
Old 2018-03-29, 04:18   Link #2491
Roxanne
メンバー

I have 2 question. @Applehell
1. Felt and Reinhard love each other? Because I am seeing some fanarts about them :/
2. Can you give me spoiler about Reinhard's father cuz i heard a bad rumor about his father.
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-29, 12:41   Link #2492
Applehell

1.) No. Fans just like to ship them.

2.)
Spoiler for Heinkel:

Last edited by Applehell; 2018-03-29 at 12:55.
Old 2018-04-02, 01:10   Link #2493
BladeMancer

Oh, this april fools IF was quite a doozy. It's called the Oboreru route.
Apparently its an alternate route of when Rem dies of the curse in Arc 2, Subaru gains the epithet of "Purge King" Becoming the ruler of an organization known as the Pleiades (with a base situated in Kararagi). He's decked out with a palace and a throne
He has many big shot subordinates like Celicus and Halibel. He's extremely cruel in this route, choosing who lives or who dies with the flip of a coin. He's killed about 126,702 people (also kills Beatrice with his own hands), and he's also jailing Emilia and Ram. Emilia suffers a large case of Stockholm Syndrome
But get this, she manages to stab Reinhard when he was ordered by Lugnica to kill Subaru. Why? Because she held no malice or ill-will toward him. She also manages to survive against him at the cost of Pack (but reality is, Reinhard is the strongest character in this fucking series so my only peeve is that she bypassed his blessings for such a stupid reason), but it seems she was on the verge of death or somewhat wounded as she proclaimed that she wanted to die by Subaru. He's disturbed by this, and he just ups and leaves her. He goes back to his palace and meets with a chained Ram in his dungeon. It's implied she kills him
If you ask me, this IF route is definitely Wrath-leaning. All the derivatives of the story seem to be based on a certain sin.
Rem IF - Sloth
Kasaneru - Greed
Ayamatsu - Pride
Deleted Harem IF - Lust (there could be another route as the Harem IF was deleted, god knows what Subaru will do in this one)
Oboreru - Wrath
Main Story - Envy
We only have Gluttony and potentially Lust now.
EDIT: Ok, Emilia managed to stab Reinhard because conveniently there are areas in the world where blessings don't work. Its still a pretty dumb reason

Last edited by BladeMancer; 2018-04-02 at 16:07.
Old 2018-04-03, 11:51   Link #2494
Applehell

Angelo the wiki posted a summary of it too:

Quote:
I skimmed through the chapter and I don't really care about April Fools so I'll post a quick summary:

The story takes place during the loop that Rem dies of the curse, Ram goes after him but he ends up surviving with Beatrice's help and runs. Due to the deaths of both his servants, coupled with the fact that Emilia refused to participate in the election, Roswaal degenerates, and Subaru plots with Pack to take Emilia out of the mansion. He also has Cecilus and Halibel as his subordinates (and others), and Cecilus kills Roswaal and Subaru personally kills Beatrice. Frederica fights Pack but they end up sparing her and taking her back with them to work as a maid

Subaru becomes an underworld boss of the organization Pleiades with a base at the edge of Kararagi, killing people that oppose him and such. He even decides who lives and who dies based on a coin. Emilia lives in a heavily guarded room with Pack. One day, Lugnica finds out that Subaru was behind Roswaal's death, so they send Reinhard and a group to kill him, using who I think is Otto (not really sure since I skimmed) to disguise their visit as a business deal

Reinhard attacks their base but is unable to kill Subaru as he's seen his power at the warehouse so he's put in defenses on his throne. Halibel escapes with Subaru and Cecilus fights Reinhard. Cecilus wants to achieve the "heavenly sword", believing that defeating Reinhard is the way to it, and doesn't listen when the latter reminds him that he's lost before (see Imperial Diplomacy of Bloodshed). While Halibel and Subaru run, Frederica attempts to assassinate him, though she fails. Subaru decides to spare her regardless (she's also implied to be the one who sold them out but he doesn't care as someone else would've done it if she hadn't), showing her Ram's finger marks on his neck, and orders Halibel to take her and run away, then is stabbed by Otto (again, I'm not sure if it's him since I skimmed through)

Elsewhere, Emilia leaves her room with Pack and encounters Reinhard, but decides to side with Subaru despite hearing that Subaru's had 126,702 people killed, and fights him with Pack. It's not clear what happened to Pack but Emilia finds Subaru and tries to convince him to run with her, and when he decides against it, she tells him that she'd be willing to die with him. However, this causes Subaru to distrust her and abandon her, and he runs back to his office. There's a secret room behind a bookcase where he has Ram chained and he allows her to kill him
In other news CH 73 is out and finished by TC.

Carmilia finally appears, but this chapter make me feel bad for her due to getting roped into Echidna's schemes and getting the fall out afterwards.
Old 2018-04-12, 18:38   Link #2495
sion21

Can anyone who read the LN spoil me the relationship between Ram and Roswaal? are they for the lack of better word, doing each other?
sion21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-12, 18:53   Link #2496
Applehell

In short, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan's Weekly Light Novel Rankings for Mar 26 - Apr 1

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

*1. 21,225 *48,448 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.16
*2. 14,047 *14,047 Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Vol.14
*3. 10,995 *10,995 Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Vol.15
*4. 10,434 *10,434 Kenja no Mago Vol.8
*5. 10,173 *42,508 Date A Live Vol.18
*6. *9,805 136,368 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol.24
*7. *8,231 **8,231 Seirei Gensouki Vol.10
*8. *8,153 *33,281 Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Vol.11
*9. *7,782 *20,936 Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Vol.12
10. *7,538 **7,538 Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai Vol.5

11. *7,363 *31,723 High School DxD Vol.25
12. *7,007 *17,253 Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Vol.13
13. *6,373 **6,373 Aisaretete yo
14. *6,175 *52,427 Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Vol.8
15. *5,838 **5,838 Isekai Tensei Soudouki Vol.12
16. *5,614 *15,878 Hoshi no Kirby: Kessen! Battle Deluxe!!
17. *5,452 128,626 No Game No Life Vol.10
18. *5,360 *20,807 Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Memorial Regular Edition
19. *4,639 **4,639 Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Vol.9
20. *4,605 *10,575 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Vol.12
Source:
https://myanimelist.net/news/54847968
Old 2018-04-12, 23:08   Link #2497
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Oh, this april fools IF was quite a doozy. It's called the Oboreru route.
Apparently its an alternate route of when Rem dies of the curse in Arc 2, Subaru gains the epithet of "Purge King" Becoming the ruler of an organization known as the Pleiades (with a base situated in Kararagi). He's decked out with a palace and a throne
He has many big shot subordinates like Celicus and Halibel. He's extremely cruel in this route, choosing who lives or who dies with the flip of a coin. He's killed about 126,702 people (also kills Beatrice with his own hands), and he's also jailing Emilia and Ram. Emilia suffers a large case of Stockholm Syndrome
But get this, she manages to stab Reinhard when he was ordered by Lugnica to kill Subaru. Why? Because she held no malice or ill-will toward him. She also manages to survive against him at the cost of Pack (but reality is, Reinhard is the strongest character in this fucking series so my only peeve is that she bypassed his blessings for such a stupid reason), but it seems she was on the verge of death or somewhat wounded as she proclaimed that she wanted to die by Subaru. He's disturbed by this, and he just ups and leaves her. He goes back to his palace and meets with a chained Ram in his dungeon. It's implied she kills him
If you ask me, this IF route is definitely Wrath-leaning. All the derivatives of the story seem to be based on a certain sin.
Rem IF - Sloth
Kasaneru - Greed
Ayamatsu - Pride
Deleted Harem IF - Lust (there could be another route as the Harem IF was deleted, god knows what Subaru will do in this one)
Oboreru - Wrath
Main Story - Envy
We only have Gluttony and potentially Lust now.
EDIT: Ok, Emilia managed to stab Reinhard because conveniently there are areas in the world where blessings don't work. Its still a pretty dumb reason
Lol the dark Subaru route it actually happened
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-13, 11:19   Link #2498
Applehell

Every "What If?", is a dark or badendroute. Even the Rem IF, well technically anyway despite what it looks on the surface because of how it came about.

Last edited by Applehell; 2018-04-13 at 15:15.
Old 2018-04-15, 17:52   Link #2499
Applehell

Spoiler for Arc 4 Ch 75 part 2:

So she does has a sense of narcissism and its implied to be pretty extreme. Her surface personality tends to hide most of the time.

I'm enjoy the the witches actually arguing with each other here.
Old 2018-04-16, 11:34   Link #2500
lucasdeis

Quote:
Spoiler for triangle stuff:
Thank you so much for answering all my questions but i have a few more

What i read on Reddit its that Subaru did ask emilia about the triangle stuff but emilia was like "who is rem? i dont know her" so he did actually ask her then or reddit was mistaken?

also Subaru does love Rem then? or just like or perhaps its like, loves more emilia than rem but still loves rem?
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel