AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 7 16.28%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 27.91%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 30.23%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 20.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-09, 05:32   Link #381
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
She said her left eye is fine now, but can she still see through that eye or it's just a decoration? (Her left eye doesn't seem to be as "shiny" as her normal eye.
It is the stereotypical anime "dead eye". It is either some kind of "glass eye" replacement or at the very least it is badly damaged. To avoid scaring people, she puts it under a patch.
Old 2007-09-09, 08:10   Link #382
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
Wow, don't you just hate Quattro? She thinks she's a hotshot and that look, you just want to punch her.
No shit man. She's easily the most irritating character in the whole series so far. She makes Fate's mom Precis in series 1 look like a very kind mother. lol

Well, at least she's what you call a "good villain", in that she succeeds in irritating the audience, though far from being a "great villain". Interestingly, she's voiced by Saito Chiwa (Subaru), guess she's better suited to playing "good guy" characters.

And what's with Nakamura Yuuichi (Vice) and Nakahara Mai (Teana) appearing in the same scenes these days? They even got Nakahara to do that eye-patch girl Laguna's voice.

One can't help but think it's to prepare relative newcomer Nakamura to get some chemistry with Nakahara in time for their lead roles in CLANNAD.
Old 2007-09-09, 08:12   Link #383
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

What's with the Quattro haet?

Doesn't anyone find her bitchiness awesome? In the Jail team, she and Jail are pretty much the only characters that crack a smile in my face episode after episode.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-09, 08:13   Link #384
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
What's with the Quattro haet?

Doesn't anyone find her bitchiness awesome? In the Jail team, she and Jail are pretty much the only characters that crack a smile in my face episode after episode.
Yes, but Jail's maniacal laughter definitely's got more charm to it, while Quattro's giggles seems forceful.
Old 2007-09-09, 08:30   Link #385
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
What's with the Quattro hate?

I do, I find her evilness bringing a grin to my face whenever I see it. She is spiking the drama by simply talking. Sure, I hate her for what she's doing to Vivio, but its not character hate, it's 'she is a bad guy' hate. It's a complicated twist of emotions. I think she's awesome because she's evil, and yet, I want to wring her neck because she's evil.

Bottomline: Quattro is awesome.
Old 2007-09-09, 08:38   Link #386
Tormenk

We get Quattro and Jail as awesome villians but no awesome heroines.
Old 2007-09-09, 09:29   Link #387
X207
Gamyūsa

lol did anyone notice wat was put in subs when the sponsors were bieng listed in ep 22 yesy subs?
Old 2007-09-09, 10:56   Link #388
hound297

Well, the show is only nice when both sides are almost evently matched.
Old 2007-09-09, 14:30   Link #389
Arrow
N/A

They are pretty evenly matched, but I think the enemy has the advantage for being on the home front with AMF fields. Redshirts will have problems disabling gadgets (Scag's redshirts) since they're all AMF protected and stuff.

And instead of taking out Luc herself, why didn't Caro aim for the gadget she was flying on? =P
Old 2007-09-10, 00:16   Link #390
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

After watching epi 22 (ty yesy), I have to say the weak link for the forwards is caro. She quite rightly responded to the heli being threaten, but she responded in the wrong way. In the forward's chain of command I would say that role lies with Teena and she should have waited for her decision on what to do. She should have at least contacted the heli pilot and gone "watch out!!!!"

Erio a few times said to her that they should regroup, the rest of the forwards were trying to regroup. So even though the forwards were surprised with the sudden increase in their enemies, they got played because of Caro's actions.

What was the lack of focus on Vita??? Bleeping hell build it up in epi 21 and then whit????

I think maybe a lack of Hayate and the knights uberness is due to the lack of them slurping up linker cores. They should have gone on a farming session to build up the book

It is a shame Fate now is hindered by experience, instead of how she as a child would have cut loose and then worried about if she could deal with task B, she now gimped herself in an already gimped situation. But to be fair, I am not too sure what else she could have done as she was right in saying that she does need to conserve her power to help out once she completed her task.

I am starting to think that one of the main issues for the captains is that since they are kinda permanently gimped, they have lost sight of their own effectiveness when they are released.

I still don't blame Hayate for the way she assigned RF6 to the situations, as I think that the tasks all required someone to deal with them. I just think that the got shafted by so many things* that even if they did decided to ignore everything and target just the cradle they would have been in the same situation anyway, but with greater losses.

*things being, GF general, the 3 brains, caro's beyond words lack of experience, all of them amf toys, the writers in general....
Old 2007-09-10, 02:58   Link #391
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
They have done a good job with Quattro, but she's not 'awesome' at least in my opinion. She sure succeeded as a villain by having people hate her, now I'm just waiting for someone to give her a good beating.
Old 2007-09-10, 13:59   Link #392
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
They have done a good job with Quattro, but she's not 'awesome' at least in my opinion. She sure succeeded as a villain by having people hate her, now I'm just waiting for someone to give her a good beating.
I'd preferably like to see her getting a spellbreaker .30-06 round in the noggin...
Old 2007-09-13, 16:19   Link #393
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

*taps chin* You know... with the sugestion of Agito being Signum's original unision device, I wonder if there is one out there that was originally Vita's unision device as well.
Old 2007-09-13, 18:04   Link #394
X207
Gamyūsa

are the other 2 knights able to unite with agito/rein2? or is the reason they dont is because they are not fighting alot
Old 2007-09-16, 02:23   Link #395
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

So Fate has a Layet form along with her sonic one which we have seen already. But has he layet form shown up at all?
Old 2007-09-16, 02:24   Link #396
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post
So Fate has a Layet form along with her sonic one which we have seen already. But has he layet form shown up at all?
Yesy made a mistake in translation.

It's RIOT, not LAYET.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Closed Thread