AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-10, 10:03   Link #2201
Miraluka
Banned

@Azuma D.: I think thats the risk you get when you want to treasure your friendship with your fellows idols. I think Takagi knew about its risks, and thus the reason why both he and Kuroi took different paths for their idol business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
For some reason I find it appealing to have P-san have a serious head injury. It might help tie up some strings back together.
Surprisingly enough to me, I didn't find you happy about Producer's tragedy. So, that makes me think of you:

1. You forgot to post that.
2. You aren't such a bad person.
3. You think that is only deserved for worthless male characters like Ichika, etc...

Which is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
And news from Yaraon, eps 24 is the last eps of Haruka eps, with eps 25 is live concert episode. And @papermario, looks like they will go with a happy ending mode.
Source: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-5824.html
Jupiter will make its return? I hope.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-12-10 at 10:16.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 10:34   Link #2202
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Ok, seems that there is a contra between "Haruka also a victim" and "Haruka is the cause"...

Let's look into things...

Haruka also a victim:
- Haruka always spends her time to come into practice session no matter how busy she is.
- Haruka wants bond of their friendship and togetherness is not changing no matter how busy they are.

Haruka is the cause:
- Move on Haruka, things cant stay the same once you are a famous idol.
- Idol is a job, not a highschool club where everyone is expected to come to clubroom after school. Be professional...

So what is the conclusion?
I say the main root is the bad management by 765pro. I have sighted this since eps 13 where Ryuugu Komachi is late for the concert because they stuck in outside of the town. Seriously, why Ritsuko (or the office) wants the idols out of town in the day of the live concert? As far as i know, the "professional" office will have their unit stand by from the morning on the day of live concert to minimize any risk.

And what does that contribute to this incident? Well, it is happening again. A live concert is scheduled for year end. And yet, everyone seems to be full of schedule and cant come for practice (and one time, they have to cancel the practice). Yesh, it is greed for not rejecting any job.

The office should have power to reject jobs if they collide with the practice session of your live concert. Ritsuko at one point tells Haruka "You dont need to consider which is more important between this and the show" Wow... You means that your own unit live concert is last priority. It doesnt matter if you give fans a crappy performance in live concert. Well done, 765pro.

TL;DR 765PRO has a very bad time, resource and risk management.
You would be right... in theory.

However, when an idol (group) is budding and limited in success, you don't have the luxury of picking and choosing which events to attend. You know the saying that "beggars can't be choosers". If idols had that luxury, they would not be nearly as busy as they are now, and they wouldn't do so many things that are unrelated to singing and dancing.

It's also in very bad form to cancel out an arrangement. Nothing guarantees that the idol group won't seek work from the guys they cancelled on to go to their concert. When the idols are looking for work from those same guys, they won't be viewed as favorably.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 11:00   Link #2203
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
You would be right... in theory.

However, when an idol (group) is budding and limited in success, you don't have the luxury of picking and choosing which events to attend. You know the saying that "beggars can't be choosers". If idols had that luxury, they would not be nearly as busy as they are now, and they wouldn't do so many things that are unrelated to singing and dancing.

It's also in very bad form to cancel out an arrangement. Nothing guarantees that the idol group won't seek work from the guys they cancelled on to go to their concert. When the idols are looking for work from those same guys, they won't be viewed as favorably.
Yesh i agree with you...
This is only my theory, summed up from my own experience managing a small project team in my work...
For the real experience, we must ask the opinion of Yasushi Akimoto who has produced more that 48++ idols to date...

And another point i agree with you is... "Beggars cant be chooser"
But sure they can decline. Even in eps 23, Kotori decline one of the request because their schedule is full booked already. 03:59
Why dont they use the same reason for declining some offers instead of packing their timeline until they dont have time to practice for their live concert. It's not like they are declining so that Haruka cs is napping on office...

All of that can be done, with good managerial skills...

TL;DR Dont mind, just my personal opinion...
And thanks to whoever saying it is a good post...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 15:18   Link #2204
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So everyone's schedules are full now, why does it seem like Haruka never has a full schedule, or does she not get any sleep? THink she should be focusing more on her job like the rest of the idols instead of trying to meet up with everyone.

Oh man then the only time that she gets to see everyone is on that show and they go and cancel it. That's a big blow to her. Lol at Chihaya's fill in.

Think it was typical Miki when she said she wanted to be the lead. Also her intruding on Haruka's conversation is just who she is. It may not be right but that's who Miki is.

But WTF how does Haruka's almost breakdown lead to that happening to Producer. Haruka is obviously blaming her self right now. Imo this is more depressing then Chihaya's arc. Oh and Miki looks like she wants to put the hurt on someone.
Old 2011-12-10, 15:30   Link #2205
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Haruka's schedule IS full. Just like everyone else, we only see parts of their schedules and are told that they conflict with each other too much to practice properly. If anything, Haruka is the most responsible one for looking ahead and trying to create a backbone for what still is one united studio.

Miki is definitely mad in some way. Even if that look is regret (which Miki would have no reason to be containing), one does not frown with that much spite and anger from anything else. There might just be a clash between Miki and Haruka next week. In fact, I might just be surprised if there isn't.
Old 2011-12-10, 16:05   Link #2206
kitten320

Now that was a depressing episode... well Producer won't die, that's for sure.

Haruka seems to be very companion like... it is sad that they are spending less time together but...
I'm glad that Chihaya was willing to stay and ignore her interview for Haruka.
Old 2011-12-10, 16:26   Link #2207
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Miki is definitely mad in some way. Even if that look is regret (which Miki would have no reason to be containing)
There's plenty of reason to feel regret. Her favorite Honey got hurt and she was too preoccupied with herself to notice until it was too late. Even if it isn't her fault, it's perfectly natural to feel frustrated when a loved one gets hurt.

Quote:
one does not frown with that much spite and anger from anything else. There might just be a clash between Miki and Haruka next week. In fact, I might just be surprised if there isn't.
A person cannot read minds purely based facial interpretations. Facial expressions convey feelings, not intentions. It's easy to say a person looks angry or hateful from their face, but anyone who claims that that a face specifically says "I hate this person and directly hold him/her responsible for this tragedy" is getting ahead of themselves.

Maybe we will get a Miki and Haruka confrontation next episode. There are hints to suggest that, but an unhappy face is not one of them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 17:00   Link #2208
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
There's plenty of reason to feel regret. Her favorite Honey got hurt and she was too preoccupied with herself to notice until it was too late. Even if it isn't her fault, it's perfectly natural to feel frustrated when a loved one gets hurt.
Preoccupied? She stepped away for a second at Producer's suggestion to grab snacks. How would she have predicted that Haruka would hit her limit and the whole incident would occur in that fraction of time? Frustration is one thing yes, but regret is a whole 'nother ballpark.

Quote:
A person cannot read minds purely based facial interpretations. Facial expressions convey feelings, not intentions. It's easy to say a person looks angry or hateful from their face, but anyone who claims that that a face specifically says "I hate this person and directly hold him/her responsible for this tragedy" is getting ahead of themselves.

Maybe we will get a Miki and Haruka confrontation next episode. There are hints to suggest that, but an unhappy face is not one of them.
That's very true, but that doesn't mean we can't find ANY information from a facial reaction. One of the greatest foundations of human psychology is hidden within a facial expression or body movements. By looking one way you're lying, by looking another you don't know anything and you're trying to hide it. A frown can indicate anything from a friendly pout to a murderous look, to give any sort of clue.

As for the Miki/Haruka clash theory, I never specifically said that Miki will full-out blame Haruka for what happened to Producer. I would imagine that any initial confrontation (if it occurs) will follow along those lines, but a misunderstanding can easily be cleared. The problem would be if Haruka reached her limit and snapped back, which might just happen at this point. That's what probably worries me the most. Also, remember back to Miki's arc, when she was unsatisfied with 765 Pro? Well, we might even see a tie-in to what happens in the games, if things turn out to be bad.
Old 2011-12-10, 17:06   Link #2209
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Surprisingly enough to me, I didn't find you happy about Producer's tragedy. So, that makes me think of you:

1. You forgot to post that.
2. You aren't such a bad person.
3. You think that is only deserved for worthless male characters like Ichika, etc...

Which is?
Mostly 3, but the main reason would be I don't want Miki and Makoto to be sad. If they didn't care much for P-san, then hell, the more blood the better!
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 18:45   Link #2210
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Mostly 3, but the main reason would be I don't want Miki and Makoto to be sad. If they didn't care much for P-san, then hell, the more blood the better!
LOL, damn him for hogging up all the girls. LOLOLOL

As for this Haruka issue... she's just not busy enough.

===

And now that I finished that episode. Um, I'm not convinced that he's dead. Severely injured, perhaps. But dead? That's overkill (look, I made it funny).

Last edited by Kyuu; 2011-12-10 at 18:57.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 19:55   Link #2211
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

While I too expect Miki blaming Haruka for 'causing' Broducer's fall, I hope the studio does not brush aside the conflict too lightly. While I found GONZO's handling of Fam and Gisey's fight appropriate when the thread seemed to be baying for blood, there's still this fear...

But if its 1 episode as I expected, then its going to be a rush.

This would be a neat episode to spam Haruka songs!
Old 2011-12-10, 20:04   Link #2212
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Watching Miki confront Haruka isn't going to be a pretty scene to watch. Poor Haruka already feels guilty enough without having Miki add insult to injury.

That is, if it does happen...which I hope it doesn't
Old 2011-12-10, 20:21   Link #2213
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I wanna see a gang fight between the two. :3

That would be some sick shit.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 20:39   Link #2214
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post

Miki would definitely win, but who knows? We don't know Haruka's potential when she's upset.

Man, stop polluting my pure show!
Old 2011-12-10, 20:45   Link #2215
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Miki would definitely win, but who knows? We don't know Haruka's potential when she's upset.
Don't underestimate Harukakka too much

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 20:49   Link #2216
Azuma Denton
~AD~

For all that forget and say that Haruka is not busy enough...
Watch eps 1 again...
Haruka needs 2 hours of commuting time from her house to the city...
Well, i agree that even she sacrifice her sleeping time just to fit in with the schedule...

And one thing that i notice. Looks like they even stop going to school...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 20:57   Link #2217
JohnNiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post

If it winds up like the Sharks and the Jets (including musical accompaniment), I agree.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 20:58   Link #2218
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Don't underestimate Harukakka too much
I won't. To be honest, I like her much more than Miki, from my personal preference.
Old 2011-12-10, 21:00   Link #2219
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:

Man, stop polluting my pure show!
Innocence was over once The Thrill of Smoking become Ryuuguu's flagship song. lol

@Azuma: rofl. I expect punches, jabs, throwing against walls, shoving, throttling, kicks, tears, and blood. And then a live performance.

Last edited by blakstealth; 2011-12-10 at 21:11.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 21:12   Link #2220
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
And one thing that i notice. Looks like they even stop going to school...
Never thought about it before I guess with their popularity and schedule going on, they wouldn't find time for school. Maybe they would get some supplemental course or something so that they can study? Isn't studying supposed to be important for the future?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s