AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-08-30, 01:40   Link #5161
zaeraal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
you know a hug won't be necessary. the way I see it mikoto returns to normal only seeing her hand filled with blood as she lightning slashed touma and he smiles before fainting

woudn't that be a good reason to take responsibility after Touma saved Mikoto by forcing him o dance with her
That would not make sense, she would be the one responsible, she is the one that should take responsibility.
Like treat his wounds, offer him a dinner, give him some gift or something along those lines.
Forcing him to dance when he obviously does not want to, even in his "damaged" state would not make sense.

If he asked her to dance with him, then yes, but not the other way around, when she orders him to dance with her.
zaeraal is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 03:28   Link #5162
desrtsku
HNNNNG
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wonderland.
Age: 25
^ Don't worry, the trauma will be so much she'll forget about everything. And Misaki will also tamper with everyone's memory anyway, she'll probably shift the blame to someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
And you know. Fuze:Kazakiri has lightning wings. Before I just speculate it being because the one who support the network are lightning esper. But what if Mikoto is also involved with it? she is the strongest lightning esper. prototype of the artificial angel manifestation? though Mikoto doesn't have the wings but she turn into a semi-demon form rather than an angel. But an angel is a vague form to begin with in tamni verse. Angel is mostly describe as alien beings from this plane. So even Mikoto can be describe as an artificial "angel" in this state.
That's a pretty good point, the lightning wing part is pretty clever, we might have a clue here. Although it's been speculated (by Birdway, if I'm not wrong) that kazakiri is initially based on Frau-bou, nothing says something else wasn't ingredient for the model

Let's start from this, Kazakiri's lightning wings were purple. Mikoto's lightning is usually blueish, but if the colour of Raijin Mikoto matches then that supposition might not be wrong.
__________________
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 04:27   Link #5163
zaeraal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
And Misaki will also tamper with everyone's memory anyway, she'll probably shift the blame to someone else.
I am really curious about this part.
Saten, Kuroko and Uiharu already had their memories tampered with, even though Saten might have her memory back by now, others don't.
Kuroko is now trying to arrest Misaki and I am sure Misaki is not going to let her do it and will order her to forget her.
And even if she escapes now, Saten has already realized their memories were tampered with and knows Misaki is culprit.
But the head of antiskills is mindcontrolled by Misaki, so even if she wanted, Saten can't do anything to her.
Touma didn't remembered this incident later on, he also might have had his memories tampered with.
Which means that either she knows how to erase his memories so he can't restore them, or he will hit his head really hard ( or both )
Mikoto looked later as if nothing has ever happened and never mentioned this incident, so who knows.
Maybe she won't remember anything from this new form or agrees later to have her memories erased?
zaeraal is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 05:09   Link #5164
desrtsku
HNNNNG
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wonderland.
Age: 25
That Mikoto and Touma get their memories erased in some way is the most likely to happen. But I'll be frank, I don't really know for the others. It's possible Saten and Kuroko retains their memories of everything but both agreed to shut up in the future (and that they let Misaki go because she's a "friend" of Mikoto).
Also, don't forget that Aleister is madly in love with Mikoto, he'll do whatever he can to not leave her suffering alone with such painful memories.
__________________
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 05:39   Link #5165
Xero8420
Ashigara's master
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: A disclosed area off coast Ryuku Islands
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I am really curious about this part.
Saten, Kuroko and Uiharu already had their memories tampered with, even though Saten might have her memory back by now, others don't.
Kuroko is now trying to arrest Misaki and I am sure Misaki is not going to let her do it and will order her to forget her.
And even if she escapes now, Saten has already realized their memories were tampered with and knows Misaki is culprit.
But the head of antiskills is mindcontrolled by Misaki, so even if she wanted, Saten can't do anything to her.
Touma didn't remembered this incident later on, he also might have had his memories tampered with.
Which means that either she knows how to erase his memories so he can't restore them, or he will hit his head really hard ( or both )
Mikoto looked later as if nothing has ever happened and never mentioned this incident, so who knows.
Maybe she won't remember anything from this new form or agrees later to have her memories erased?
So that means Saten would remember/recognize Touma too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
That Mikoto and Touma get their memories erased in some way is the most likely to happen. But I'll be frank, I don't really know for the others. It's possible Saten and Kuroko retains their memories of everything but both agreed to shut up in the future (and that they let Misaki go because she's a "friend" of Mikoto).
Also, don't forget that Aleister is madly in love with Mikoto, he'll do whatever he can to not leave her suffering alone with such painful memories.
OH NOES! Not this sh!t again!

It almost sounds like Papa Misaka was right about Aleister.
Xero8420 is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 06:00   Link #5166
desrtsku
HNNNNG
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wonderland.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
OH NOES! Not this sh!t again!

It almost sounds like Papa Misaka was right about Aleister.
Well, well, even though it's a purely crack fueled theory, we have no concrete proof to either confirm or disclaim it. So better stick with it for now, because it's funny.
By the way, does someone here have that shopped picture of Tsuchimikado showing Aleister a picture of Mikoto wearing childish swimsuit? It's fine if you just PM me.
__________________
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 09:03   Link #5167
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Well, well, even though it's a purely crack fueled theory, we have no concrete proof to either confirm or disclaim it. So better stick with it for now, because it's funny.
By the way, does someone here have that shopped picture of Tsuchimikado showing Aleister a picture of Mikoto wearing childish swimsuit? It's fine if you just PM me.
Didn't Sumeragi already clear that part that? What Gensei meant is Mikoto is just a tool for his experiment. Though its funny so I'll let it be but if it goes into stupid misunderstanding I'll blame you on it

As for Mikoto she'll probably forget the whole thing or doesn't remember on what she's doing but will remember the event with Misaki. Meaning the exterior and remember in the new volumes of NT. Exterior is gone (if I remember it right)

Touma will probably remember the event but will chalk it up as another misfortune event or a walk through the park or maybe parking garage. The battle field is an open space that reminds me of parking space.

As for the other girls. Memory manipulation. We got Misaki for damage control.
__________________
tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 09:15   Link #5168
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
dniv, I never knew you swung that way.
You misunderstand. I'm talking about looks. Not about what you think I may be thinking about, don't worry.

I just think recently she had a relatively cute personality. Plus she has more development than Misaki...

If I had to choose out of all chars it would clearly be Lessar
dniv is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 09:20   Link #5169
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
In other words: Friendzone.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Friendzone can't happen!!!!!

ROMANCE AT THE END GO GO GO (I don't mean at end of this chapter)

But romantic comedy-like thing happening at the end of this arc would be nice x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
You misunderstand. I'm talking about looks. Not about what you think I may be thinking about, don't worry.

I just think recently she had a relatively cute personality. Plus she has more development than Misaki...

If I had to choose out of all chars it would clearly be Lessar
Before Misaki came into existence officially, I actually somewhat shipped Lessar x Touma because I liked Lessar's personality lol

However I don't anymore.
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 09:49   Link #5170
Chaos2Frozen
Pillager of Twilight
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Rivers In the Desert
Age: 29
The two of you do realize that Lessar was essentially selling out her body to try to seduce Kamijou for the UK right?
__________________

Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 09:56   Link #5171
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The two of you do realize that Lessar was essentially selling out her body to try to seduce Kamijou for the UK right?
Yes. But is that still true? She said it in her sleep for crying out loud. That doesn't sound like her trying to seduce him on purpose Plus, she's friends with Mikoto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I am really curious about this part.
Saten, Kuroko and Uiharu already had their memories tampered with, even though Saten might have her memory back by now, others don't.
Kuroko is now trying to arrest Misaki and I am sure Misaki is not going to let her do it and will order her to forget her.
And even if she escapes now, Saten has already realized their memories were tampered with and knows Misaki is culprit.
But the head of antiskills is mindcontrolled by Misaki, so even if she wanted, Saten can't do anything to her.
Touma didn't remembered this incident later on, he also might have had his memories tampered with.
Which means that either she knows how to erase his memories so he can't restore them, or he will hit his head really hard ( or both )
Mikoto looked later as if nothing has ever happened and never mentioned this incident, so who knows.
Maybe she won't remember anything from this new form or agrees later to have her memories erased?
Mikoto uses Lightning breath as opposed to Dragon breath Touma Fukou Da part 2... It ends up being weaker and erases less of his memory...

I want Mikoto's friends to remember. I want Saten to know Mikoto has a clone for a Sister.

Either way everyone: Kongou knows Mikoto has a sister no matter what happens (unless her injuries make her forget though I doubt it...) so I'm sure we'll have at least 1 person remember what's going on.

Also, you all seem to assume that Misaki is mean. She actually seems to be pretty nice.

Also, she said that she respected Mikoto's devotion to her friends.

It makes me think that she'll be nice.

Also, maybe she'll do something bad and Touma will get super-angry at her and make her do good instead?
dniv is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 10:01   Link #5172
Xero8420
Ashigara's master
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: A disclosed area off coast Ryuku Islands
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Well, well, even though it's a purely crack fueled theory, we have no concrete proof to either confirm or disclaim it. So better stick with it for now, because it's funny.
By the way, does someone here have that shopped picture of Tsuchimikado showing Aleister a picture of Mikoto wearing childish swimsuit? It's fine if you just PM me.
Seriously, as much as it seems funny, but it sounds rather stupid for my logic. God damn, it only gets my brain go haywire.
Xero8420 is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 10:03   Link #5173
Chaos2Frozen
Pillager of Twilight
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Rivers In the Desert
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Yes. But is that still true? She said it in her sleep for crying out loud. That doesn't sound like her trying to seduce him on purpose Plus, she's friends with Mikoto.
I have no idea why you would think any of that would somehow imply a change in character.
__________________

Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 10:06   Link #5174
dniv
Season 3
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I have no idea why you would think any of that would somehow imply a change in character.
It doesn't. I can still hope though
dniv is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 10:30   Link #5175
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Didn't Sumeragi already clear that part that? What Gensei meant is Mikoto is just a tool for his experiment. Though its funny so I'll let it be but if it goes into stupid misunderstanding I'll blame you on it

As for Mikoto she'll probably forget the whole thing or doesn't remember on what she's doing but will remember the event with Misaki. Meaning the exterior and remember in the new volumes of NT. Exterior is gone (if I remember it right)

Touma will probably remember the event but will chalk it up as another misfortune event or a walk through the park or maybe parking garage. The battle field is an open space that reminds me of parking space.

As for the other girls. Memory manipulation. We got Misaki for damage control.
Agreed.

For Touma, he'll just consider this to be just another "but for me, this is tuesday" event.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 65,726 bytes it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Village Idiot is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 10:41   Link #5176
Miraluka
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
you know a hug won't be necessary. the way I see it mikoto returns to normal only seeing her hand filled with blood as she lightning slashed touma and he smiles before fainting

woudn't that be a good reason to take responsibility after Touma saved Mikoto by forcing him o dance with her
Wouldn't it be the other way?
Oh wait, I get it, you're on crack, aren't you?
Let me call Mr.Kyon, he will give you advice on how to use your crack on fanfics.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 10:41   Link #5177
desrtsku
HNNNNG
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wonderland.
Age: 25
Screw you guys, we will never get an AleisterXMikoto non-H doujin if that idea doesn't become popular.
__________________
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 11:26   Link #5178
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Wouldn't it be the other way?
Oh wait, I get it, you're on crack, aren't you?
Let me call Mr.Kyon, he will give you advice on how to use your crack on fanfics.
-just to tell info all kinds of stuff was cramped up in my mind lately getting updates. i don't even go to the fanfiction thread because they are not canon
i don;t dwell too much on doujins either, except lately on mikoto/touma/misaki

shocked to see a video of tabitha of zero no tsukaima kissing saito

pissed off after reading about 10 year old kid mage teacher having her entire class as his harem and kissed many of them, lucky bastard

debating a battle between yuno and kurumi, as well as
kenpachi vs erza/gilgamesh

mashiro and sorata had sex

fairy tail becoming a hentai

the miley cyrus Y know


Quote:
Screw you guys, we will never get an AleisterXMikoto non-H doujin if that idea doesn't become popular.
I will vomit from that
__________________
Friendship and Rivalry. These two have it
Bakaizer is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 11:31   Link #5179
Xero8420
Ashigara's master
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: A disclosed area off coast Ryuku Islands
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Screw you guys, we will never get an AleisterXMikoto non-H doujin if that idea doesn't become popular.
Because it's a crack ship. Why would you expecting this to emerge on the surface of doujins?

Spoiler:
Xero8420 is offline  
Old 2013-08-30, 11:59   Link #5180
desrtsku
HNNNNG
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wonderland.
Age: 25
@Xero8420
Spoiler for answer to spoiler:

Quote:
Why would you expecting this to emerge on the surface of doujins?
I don't want to talk about one of my fetishes here, but here, I have my reasons.
Spoiler for mature talk:


Also, is the last chapter translated yet?
__________________
desrtsku is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.