AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-26, 20:01   Link #2261
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
Those all the reason that track her down to D class. I remember back in Volume 1 she said she always alone since Elementry school.

Back then I thought she has some kind of past like Yukinoshita Yukino from Oregairu which is getting bullying by other students since her Elementry school year.
Getting bullied in the past was given to Karuizawa instead and honestly that came off as more of a shock to me than if Horikita had been the bully victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Speaking of bullying....tbh, the whole Karuizawa's scene in this volume was also meh at best. I mean when she described the type of bullying she went through in middle school which was pretty extreme there was a part of me who wanted to see Ryuuen do something something harsher than what he did in this volume. It was less extreme than I anticipated before reading the actual volume tbh.
I don't believe Ryuuen wanted to leave any marks on her body, also you underestimate the torment of this torture here n0m@n. Imagine going outside in December when the temperature is around 5-6 degrees (Celsius) in only a T-shirt and then having a bucket of freezing cold water poured all over your body. Its horrible and very unpleasant and I can say this as someone who's experienced this back at school when I was pranked. My muscles were tensed up, my entire body was aching and as a result I had to go home and was bed bound the following day with mild Hypothermia and that was from just 1 bucket. Karuizawa had at least 4 buckets poured all over her body, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up bed bound for at least 2 days, where in Japan colds are more prominent. Quite frankly, I'd rather be punched in the face then go through what Karuizawa had done here.

Last edited by Endless_Despair; 2017-10-26 at 20:16.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 20:23   Link #2262
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
I don't believe Ryuuen wanted to leave any marks on her body, also you underestimate the torment of this torture here n0m@n. Imagine going outside in December when the temperature is around 5-6 degrees (Celsius) in only a T-shirt and then having a bucket of freezing cold water poured all over your body. Its horrible and very unpleasant and I can say this as someone who's experienced this back at school when I was pranked. My muscles were tensed up, my entire body was aching and as a result I had to go home and was bed bound the following day with mild Hypothermia and that was from just 1 bucket. Karuizawa had at least 4 buckets poured all over her body, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up bed bound for at least 2 days, where in Japan colds are more prominent. Quite frankly, I'd rather be punched in the face then go through what Karuizawa had done here.
I think it would have been worse than just being bed bound though, knowing how many buckets have been used.
Plus I don't think Ryuuen probably think this through, he just wanted to bring out Karuizawa's past that's all. (He could have mindlessly thought that this is the only way to torment her.)
Old 2017-10-26, 20:24   Link #2263
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
I think Kinugasa may dedicate some of the plot to Valentine's Day (Horikita birthday is 15th February), Karuizawa's birthday (8th March) so maybe 3 volumes? One for each month?
Ah, that sounds good then.
I was imagining term 3 wouldnt be too long due to the students having the end of year exam, but I certainly would like to see more interaction with the seniors before the current first years become a second year

Quote:
 I don't believe Ryuuen wanted to leave any marks on her body, also you underestimate the torment of this torture here n0m@n. Imagine going outside in December when the temperature is around 5-6 degrees in only a T-shirt and then having a bucket of freezing cold water poured all over your body. Its horrible and very unpleasant and I can say this as someone who's experienced this back at school when I was pranked. My muscles were tensed up, my entire body was aching and as a result I had to go home and was bed bound the following day with mild Hypothermia and that was from just 1 bucket. Karuizawa had at least 4 buckets poured all over her body, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up bed bound for at least 2 days, where in Japan colds are more prominent. Quite frankly, I'd rather be punched in the face then go through what Karuizawa had done here.
Damn, that bad huh
Old 2017-10-26, 21:16   Link #2264
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Not to mention the psychological aspect of it.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 21:18   Link #2265
nyuumimi

Quote:
This rooftop scene has a translation, but it skipped many, many, many many lines and there are a few wrongly translated ones as well. There is no Ryuuen POV in the whole last fighting scenes btw. This is one that should describe something interesting about Ayanokouji that shows what an unreliable narrator he is.

Spoiler for Interesting scene:

EDIT:Scene with Horikita
He clearly doesn't know that his expressions leak out all the time.

Spoiler for Scene:
The one that translated the rooftop scene said that he is only translating the pages that were shared. So if there are some missing that must mean what was shared to him had missing stuff most likely.

He did say he skipped a few parts in where Ayanokouji was going up the rooftop and doing some monologue I think.

Are there any other egregious mistakes?
nyuumimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 22:06   Link #2266
Rejectors

It seems that Volume 5 Manga will be released on 23rd Nov. it was leaked in Mangaka twitter account.

Old 2017-10-26, 22:50   Link #2267
ninjaX172

when is the kei ss coming out ?
ninjaX172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 23:27   Link #2268
dragon1412

Quote:
Damn, that bad huh
Even worse than what you think, when your entire body is soaked with water in environment around 11 to 12 Celsius, chance are you are gonna get frostbite before Hypothermia, If you are wearing clothing then it is even worse, the wet clothe increase the chance of getting Hypothermia and frostbite on body part not covered by the change in entire body temperature and muscle tension, immediate effect could cause lose of breathing due to temperature affecting lung and respiration system, 4 or 5 buckets is enough to send someone to hospital with the right conditions, but considering Karuizawa is still teenager, she might get out of with just mild hypothermia, nonetheless, it is still pretty dangerous act
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 00:10   Link #2269
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:

Spoiler for Scene:
Hahaha...is it just me or they are already a "best friend" because as I knew, only your best friend who is willingly to openly insult you without holding back.

I have always like Ayanokoji and Suzune's conversations as it is always felt natural and hilarious to me sometimes.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 00:48   Link #2270
kuudererules

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

spin-off Horikita chapter 5
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 01:06   Link #2271
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuudererules View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

spin-off Horikita chapter 5
her clothes reminded me Harry Potter
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 01:15   Link #2272
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaX172 View Post
when is the kei ss coming out ?
I want to know this too. Is Vol 7.5 her SS? If that's the case, I heard is in December 2017.
Old 2017-10-27, 01:37   Link #2273
Kamiya Kyousuke

[/SPOILER]

Spoiler for Scene:
[/QUOTE]

Why kiyotaka smile?
Kamiya Kyousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 01:44   Link #2274
Grey Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiya Kyousuke View Post
[/SPOILER]

Spoiler for Scene:
Quote:
Why kiyotaka smile?
read it again pls
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 02:13   Link #2275
Scarletknive
Meister

Just preordered all the volumes from 1 to 7 (Including 4.5) and one other LN volume that I am reading...

Am I missing anymore volumes? Since I wanted to get all the volumes.
Old 2017-10-27, 02:13   Link #2276
Kamiya Kyousuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Hat View Post
read it again pls

Thanks LOL
but who send this text to kiyotaka?
Kamiya Kyousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 02:23   Link #2277
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Even worse than what you think, when your entire body is soaked with water in environment around 11 to 12 Celsius, chance are you are gonna get frostbite before Hypothermia, If you are wearing clothing then it is even worse, the wet clothe increase the chance of getting Hypothermia and frostbite on body part not covered by the change in entire body temperature and muscle tension, immediate effect could cause lose of breathing due to temperature affecting lung and respiration system, 4 or 5 buckets is enough to send someone to hospital with the right conditions, but considering Karuizawa is still teenager, she might get out of with just mild hypothermia, nonetheless, it is still pretty dangerous act
Now I understand why I was feeling weird when I went skinny dipping with mates during winter at a beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Just preordered all the volumes from 1 to 7 (Including 4.5) and one other LN volume that I am reading...

Nope. That's all of it.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 02:34   Link #2278
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Now I understand why I was feeling weird when I went skinny dipping with mates during winter at a beach.

Nope. That's all of it.
At least you get the feeling of swimming in Winter...
Although I am surprised that Karuizawa held on even after getting doused with cold water 4x, with clothing, and during Winter (There is no Winter in my country so I have no idea.)

2nd post: I see, thank you.
Old 2017-10-27, 02:39   Link #2279
Rejectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post

What you are missing is Manga Adaptation of it. LOL...
Old 2017-10-27, 02:46   Link #2280
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Also hentai doujins especially Horikita x Sudou
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller