AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2022-09-23, 09:17   Link #1501
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saya_leviathan View Post
Apparently, Takahiro Sakurai is married and the public only knew about this now because of the tabloids. So, his agency has to release a statement that he's indeed married.

While I'm displeased with what the tabloids did because Sakurai's family life is a private matter, all I want to say is that I hope he's happy.
To be fair if one look into all his slipped commentary on various seiyuu talks with him, its very obvious he's already married for long time.
Even in Japan, most male fans of him are not buying idea that he's single. Only his female fans mostly in denial about possibility Sakurai already married.

Can't help to think perhaps better like this than keep pretending he's single in every talk show until 60's.

Old 2022-09-23, 14:43   Link #1502
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by saya_leviathan View Post
Apparently, Takahiro Sakurai is married and the public only knew about this now because of the tabloids. So, his agency has to release a statement that he's indeed married.

While I'm displeased with what the tabloids did because Sakurai's family life is a private matter, all I want to say is that I hope he's happy.
I wish he could've revealed it more on his own terms, but I'm happy for him nevertheless .

I honestly wonder how much the tabloids must be hunting for stuff on Sugita and Nakamura...
Old Yesterday, 20:30   Link #1503
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I just assumed he’d been married, but for me the main point is how creepy it is that people in Japan care so much about it.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:40   Link #1504
larethian

It's his choice and he's not the only one for sure.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
industry