AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-22, 02:06   Link #2461
Tbolt

Quote:
Because that would mean she's capable of turning into an actual cat, and her becoming a tiger or something like that would be amazing
Please don't tell Ise that, the girls have enough to worry about.
Old 2014-02-22, 02:44   Link #2462
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ well gasper can change to bat to trap issei :P, i wonder if kuroka can change to cat if she has same ability
Old 2014-02-22, 04:14   Link #2463
aw454wtr

A team lucifer vs team belial would be better than having the gremory beat everyone, if the gremory group(or anyone else) does end up beating emperor belial's group, whats the point of rias even entering the pro rating game scene, her peerage just beat the number 1 ranked group already what's left to achive in the rating game unless angels are allowed to take part, but then probaly only michael's spade suite could pose a threat to the gremory group by that point
Old 2014-02-22, 04:31   Link #2464
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
A team lucifer vs team belial would be better than having the gremory beat everyone, if the gremory group(or anyone else) does end up beating emperor belial's group, whats the point of rias even entering the pro rating game scene, her peerage just beat the number 1 ranked group already what's left to achive in the rating game unless angels are allowed to take part, but then probaly only michael's spade suite could pose a threat to the gremory group by that point
There is a big difference in beating someone in a rating game and real combat. In real combat you must defeat your opposition by any means necessary, while in a rating there are other criteria. Gremory are more used to real combat, than rating games.

And no one said that Belial will be defeated in one volume now did they? So I don't see what's the fuss with Gremory going up against Belial? If anything I expect Gremory to lose due to Belial's team superior team work.
Old 2014-02-22, 04:52   Link #2465
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
There is a big difference in beating someone in a rating game and real combat. In real combat you must defeat your opposition by any means necessary, while in a rating there are other criteria. Gremory are more used to real combat, than rating games.

And no one said that Belial will be defeated in one volume now did they? So I don't see what's the fuss with Gremory going up against Belial? If anything I expect Gremory to lose due to Belial's team superior team work.
Then again, if his betrayl comes to light, wouldnt belial group be disqualified from rating games and banished from the underworld, seems like a rating game would not be possible if belial is truly part of khaos brigade

teamwork apart, seeing as hod this novel is part shounen, I doubt the author would write the gremory group to lose to anyone at this point, thus rather than have the gremory group defeat belial group (and sending the main characters to Dragon ball Z level power levels) having the lucifer group defeat them would be better, we haven't really seen the lucifer group fighting with their full power apart from a few lines in vol 12

Last edited by aw454wtr; 2014-02-22 at 04:55. Reason: missed a point
Old 2014-02-22, 04:53   Link #2466
Emwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
The question why should Sirzechs fight belial? Ok he might be a traitor but Sirzechs's group is something like the last resort because he actually has the strongest overall team of the underworld with the strongest knight, rook, queen, a top 5 pawn and 1 of 3 strongest devils as king.

Another thing is that if Rias group is beating Belial in an actual battle doesnt mean they would beat him in a rating game.
Old 2014-02-22, 05:24   Link #2467
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

I wonder when will Vali create hs own peerage.
Speaking of Vali, which House does he belong to?
Old 2014-02-22, 05:38   Link #2468
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
I wonder when will Vali create hs own peerage.
Speaking of Vali, which House does he belong to?
LUCIFER.. Vali Lucifer.
~He can have his own peerage when he's accepted in the Underworld.
Old 2014-02-22, 06:08   Link #2469
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
LUCIFER.. Vali Lucifer.
~He can have his own peerage when he's accepted in the Underworld.
If vali will have evil piece I think it would be funny that he want trade pawn pcs to rias for issei :3 because he doesn't want to be far away from his beloved
Old 2014-02-22, 06:18   Link #2470
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Another thought crossed my mind...

What if the Rating Games become pay-per-view events, something like what WWE does?
Old 2014-02-22, 06:20   Link #2471
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
If vali will have evil piece I think it would be funny that he want trade pawn pcs to rias for issei :3 because he doesn't want to be far away from his beloved
Or the other way around. Vali wants to be Issei's pawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Another thought crossed my mind...

What if the Rating Games become pay-per-view events, something like what WWE does?
Well, the games are already broadcasted to the different factions. Even before the alliance, there are FAs or maybe even As that are fans of the Rating Games. Even Oppai Dragon is famous worldwide
Old 2014-02-22, 06:30   Link #2472
lived_1714

So the Rating Game is like a modern gladiator, or the same as "The Hunger Game" or "American Got Power" but 90% safe and they have high medic tech. Somehow I believe Rating Game is tailored for war in the future.
Old 2014-02-22, 07:00   Link #2473
Emwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived_1714 View Post
So the Rating Game is like a modern gladiator, or the same as "The Hunger Game" or "American Got Power" but 90% safe and they have high medic tech. Somehow I believe Rating Game is tailored for war in the future.
I would compare Rating games with the wars in Dog Days, something to replace the need of real wars and to keep them prepaired for real battles because most devils don't train.
Old 2014-02-22, 07:47   Link #2474
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post

This is actually where I think the next volume is going.

They are going to go up against him and his peerage and lose, but manage to hold their ground until reinforcements arrive.

Its going to be a moment for the Gremory group to realize that despite all their flashy new upgrades, that they still are no match for their new enemies.

Just look at Crom Cruach, they still have a long way to go before they can even think about beating him.
Old 2014-02-22, 08:07   Link #2475
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Or maybe , someone from Gremory team will unlock a power that can defeat belial , just like how it happened when tehy fight against Hero Faction in volume 8 , or against Sairaorg in volume 10 , or Euclid in volume 16 . Maybe not isse but someone else will unlock a power . If the volume 18 is about irina maybe irina unlocks a holy power that is very dangerous even for utimate class devils
Old 2014-02-22, 08:28   Link #2476
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Or maybe , someone from Gremory team will unlock a power that can defeat belial , just like how it happened when tehy fight against Hero Faction in volume 8 , or against Sairaorg in volume 10 , or Euclid in volume 16 . Maybe not isse but someone else will unlock a power . If the volume 18 is about irina maybe irina unlocks a holy power that is very dangerous even for utimate class devils
That would destroy the power equilibrium in the story. :|
From a practically ordinary Angel with no special abilities to a super powered Angel? I don't think that would be good.
Old 2014-02-22, 08:39   Link #2477
Tbolt

Good morning jopjopjop kusabireika.

Yesterday was the love fest for god class Saji and now I see that just because Belial is #1 in the rating games he is going to be unbeatable in a battle.

God I needed more Coffee before seeing that.
Old 2014-02-22, 08:44   Link #2478
jopjopjop

Let's talk about Irina.

She gained another set of wings? What could have possibly done that?
Old 2014-02-22, 09:03   Link #2479
peinmaximus@

Wild Lion,you think that now that Ise has his Wivern Dragons and his Longinus Smasher he can defeat an god alone?You,like me,think that he reached the god class level?
I think that now Ise(with his Longinus Smasher) can take easily down an maou class guy like Serafall or Falbium.
Old 2014-02-22, 09:35   Link #2480
jasper222

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Let's talk about Irina.

She gained another set of wings? What could have possibly done that?
Maybe she has the first part of the "chaste sex" down pat? Like she accepts that she's not just romantically, but erotically attracted to Ise as well (in a chaste way, whatever that means)? And in accepting it like Akeno did with her Fallen Angel blood, she gained another set of wings?

I don't know.

But yes, let's talk about Irina.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life