AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-08, 12:15   Link #3901
willx
Nyaaan~~

So, catching up with this series, I think .. I might be getting too old to enjoy this kind of stuff sometimes..

I realized this when every moment there was a "misunderstanding" and slapstick or teenage emotional drama I just roll my eyes, sigh, and try to move on. In particular, I'm a tad surprised, but it looks like as of Vol 4, Claire is still being featured front and center as the "main" heroine or love interest .. and oh boy do I hate her ..
Old 2013-03-08, 12:23   Link #3902
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
This won't explain why there aren't any male spirits (maybe they all turned to animal-spirits
wait isnt fiannas knight spirit a male , and isnt the crusaders a legion spirit with male solders as the spirits
Old 2013-03-08, 16:52   Link #3903
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
you do know making her go barefoot is taking away her dignity as a sword... since Kamito asked her why she keeps on wearing knee-socks and doesnt remove it consider this analogy to a sword her knee-socks represents the hilt... and shes normally a bare blade... if what my friend told me so
oh yeah the hilt isn't part of the blade. in the process of making sword ,the hilt will be attached afterward so there is part of the blade who covered by hilt . nice theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
So, catching up with this series, I think .. I might be getting too old to enjoy this kind of stuff sometimes..

I realized this when every moment there was a "misunderstanding" and slapstick or teenage emotional drama I just roll my eyes, sigh, and try to move on. In particular, I'm a tad surprised, but it looks like as of Vol 4, Claire is still being featured front and center as the "main" heroine or love interest .. and oh boy do I hate her ..
keep reading !!! if you still enjoyed this LN that means you are still young !!! if not ,well you have my sympathy.

yes,i annoyed too at first but since est and restia (too)will join kamito,it will lead to harem ending (not solo ending like ZnT anime grrr) and i'm happy about that. Well since claire is possible M (like to be pushed down ) she is not typical tsundere and i like when kamito keep teased her until she crying in manga.BTW she is considered the most beautiful girl in the team member.
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 18:33   Link #3904
NeutralZero

^Eh? Claire that cat is considered the most beautiful girl on the team?!
That's gotta be a lie...
Ellis look way better than her...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 18:40   Link #3905
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Wow I finally finished reading volume 10! Sadly any sort of restaurants + harem interaction is delayed until volume 11 at the end of may.

Who wants spoilers?

And yes Claire is actually M for kamito. There's a reason why scarlet calls him master.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 18:54   Link #3906
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
That's gotta be a lie...
I have to agree here.
Then again,I suppose a lot depends on the tastes for us Ellis is better or like you say look way better than her and for other Claire look better tht every other girls on team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Wow I finally finished reading volume 10! Sadly any sort of restaurants + harem interaction is delayed until volume 11 at the end of may.

Who wants spoilers?

And yes Claire is actually M for kamito. There's a reason why scarlet calls him master.
I have to admit I'm curios about the reason on why Scarlet calles him like that ....though after what you have confirmed that I have a pretty good idea regarding the reason

About spoiler I'm fine with whatever you're willing to give us.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 21:11   Link #3907
silenceblade

Here is a random idea. Is it not possible to do a organ transplant with a contractor's seal? As long as they have the arm that hold the seal wouldn't they be able to summon the spirit? Of there is the possibility of a rejection but if say a sibling of Kamito had one of his organ wouldn't he be able to become a Demon king too?
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 21:24   Link #3908
luzifer

what is the reason for scarlet to call him master?
luzifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 21:25   Link #3909
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Heh, spirits and their contractors share dreams. Scarlet (the girl form) doesn't share memories with the cat form, but she can only see chair's dreams.

In Claire dreams, Claire always gets tied up, and teased etc. By Kamito, so scarlet figured kamito was Claire master. Her master's master is also her master. So scarlet calls kamito master.

Old 2013-03-08, 21:31   Link #3910
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Heh, spirits and their contractors share dreams. Scarlet (the girl form) doesn't share memories with the cat form, but she can only see chair's dreams.

In Claire dreams, Claire always gets tied up, and teased etc. By Kamito, so scarlet figured kamito was Claire master. Her master's master is also her master. So scarlet calls kamito master.
I'm starting to like Claire better, but Rinslet probably dreams about the same things.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 01:03   Link #3911
NeutralZero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic
Real nice... so much for the discussion earlier about 'them/her' being pure...
Ha! That's pure indeed... too pure... so pure that we can't help laughing to her oh so pureness...
Old 2013-03-09, 01:56   Link #3912
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Pretty sure Claire is the least pure out of all of them
Don't you remember the stuff she reads?

Old 2013-03-09, 02:13   Link #3913
NeutralZero

Oh she's pure... pure as crude oil...
And we know what you mean...
We're just sarcastically mocking her overall character...
Old 2013-03-09, 05:28   Link #3914
erdii

claire normally gets in the way of other girls like she interferes with Ellis and Fianna's moments with Kamito. ı want someone to do the same to her. Claire gets all good parts yet she interferes the girls' rare good moments with Kamito which is something we look forward to.

AND she is main criminal that destroys Est moments most. ı wonder what author is planning to do. he is creating an over jealous Claire. she is getting jealous over everything lately
Old 2013-03-09, 06:36   Link #3915
Soji

^I want see her try now that Restia is back ,because honestly I do not think she is someone that let *moments with Kamito* to be disturbed
Though I do wonder if she let the other have their time as well from what I recall she is jealous as well.
Old 2013-03-09, 08:50   Link #3916
Algester

Quote:
Pretty sure Claire is the least pure out of all of them
Don't you remember the stuff she reads?
I guess I'll leave the rest of the stuff to you... I have been spoiling chapter by chapter over the groups but I need those edited since I'm still grasping my Japanese if you can check my posts over the groups in here
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=877
ill be thankful
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 10:35   Link #3917
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
That's gotta be a lie...
As i don't want to admit , it seem that's the truth. i think it clearly say so in vol 4 chapter 8 ball dance or she only look good on a dress ?
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 19:05   Link #3918
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^I want see her try now that Restia is back ,because honestly I do not think she is someone that let *moments with Kamito* to be disturbed
Though I do wonder if she let the other have their time as well from what I recall she is jealous as well.
I'm not sure so I may need to recheck, but isn't Restia only jealous of Est and not the other girls ?
Old 2013-03-09, 19:13   Link #3919
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I'm not sure so I may need to recheck, but isn't Restia only jealous of Est and not the other girls ?
Well I thought this when Restia warn Kamito about his *little sister*(you know who I mean) and Kamito tell her that he will *protect everyone* and Restia admit to a bit jealous...but then Kamito tell her that he mean that he will protect her as well(I not even sure he hear her say that).
Then again I may misunderstood her and she only jealous of Est.
But ,then again we will see what will happen from now on.
Old 2013-03-09, 19:42   Link #3920
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Heh, well if it's any comfort Claire is basically gone for volume 10.

But at the end of volume 10, Claire basically becomes the priestess for the dark elemental lord, and keeps Kamito's dark powers in check. So I guess she wins?

Restia doesn't show up except for the very very end, so we're going to have to wait for the next volume for some Restia + harem interaction.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap