AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-27, 04:27   Link #21
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

Hmmm.... non Nude , try Chrno Crusade, Bakuretsu Tenchi (non nude but some ecchi if you coun big boobs), Melody of Oblivian, Stellvia, GTO (some fanservice, but more humor and drama), YU-Gi-Oh, Beyblade (good for childeren, noting more).
Old 2004-10-27, 13:24   Link #22
husyk
Stupid Flanders! (Homer)

Send a message via MSN to husyk Send a message via Yahoo to husyk
Shaman King, Yu Gi OH, Inyuyasha, Zone of the Enders, Excel Saga, FLCL, Rurouni Kenshin, Metropolis, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust, Slayers, Wolf's Rain (not sure on this one), Ghost in the Shell SAC. These are animes I can think off at the moment that my sister likes.
Old 2004-10-27, 20:41   Link #23
Happy_Chip

Snow Fairy Sugar (series) is cute, almost too cute, and funny, no nudity.

Castle in the Sky/Laputa (movie) also is worth seeing, fun adventure story & rich animation, no nudity.
Old 2004-10-28, 10:40   Link #24
husyk
Stupid Flanders! (Homer)

Send a message via MSN to husyk Send a message via Yahoo to husyk
Quote:
Originally Posted by husyk
Shaman King, Yu Gi OH, Inyuyasha, Zone of the Enders, Excel Saga, FLCL, Rurouni Kenshin, Metropolis, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust, Slayers, Wolf's Rain (not sure on this one), Ghost in the Shell SAC. These are animes I can think off at the moment that my sister likes.
Just finished Excel Saga yesterday, it has nudity in the last episode. But it doesn't have a mjor effect on the plot if missed.
Old 2004-10-28, 13:36   Link #25
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSe-
You should check out Elfen Lied. A very chibi anime about some little elfs running around and stuff, because one of them has lied to their father. Kids will love it!
very, very funny *_*

now Narutaru, I don't think that has nudity, or does it? Also it stars some very cute and nice young kids, from primary schools and middle schools, so it's a perfect series to watch together with young kids, they may love it too

try Uninhabited Planet Survive too

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-10-28 at 13:47.
Old 2004-10-28, 14:37   Link #26
Derelict
Et tu

Sai.. sai... SAIKANO!

*Explodes*
Old 2004-10-28, 14:48   Link #27
Derelict
Et tu

But really, Saikano is probably one of the best animes(and an excellent manga, I might add.) that I've seen.

I'll also suggest Koi Kaze/Rozen Maiden.
Old 2004-10-28, 19:23   Link #28
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
do not watch Narutaru with your little siblings. It starts out cute but it's VERY disturbing.
Old 2004-10-28, 19:27   Link #29
rcxAsh
Do you Gentoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
do not watch Narutaru with your little siblings. It starts out cute but it's VERY disturbing.
I always hear this, but haven't watched it myself to see what people mean. What do you mean by disturbing?
Old 2004-10-28, 20:35   Link #30
GustaveElazul
Gus

I haven't watched alot of Narutaru but there is alot of mature scenes which were talked about in this:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ght=disturbing

It looks like Pokemon and appears like a nice happy anime but it's not.
Old 2004-10-28, 21:05   Link #31
rcxAsh
Do you Gentoo?

Ah, thanks for the thread..

Yah.. does sound pretty disturbing after I read these posts in particular:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...3&postcount=26
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...7&postcount=29

It looked pretty cute, and I was always wondering if I should watch it.. but, I don't think I need to see what those posts seem to describe..

Anyways.... lol... some licensed anime that may be good for kids:
Kenran Butou Sai: The Mars Daybreak. Under-water mecha. Most young boys would absolutely love this I assume.
Comic Party Not the game of course.. but the anime is pretty funny. There are some potentially not-for-kids stuff (one part where some perverted people are taking pictures).. but nothing explicit and visual.
Last Exile Probably good for kids too. Action and such in it.
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! The first season of Full Metal Panic, no.. but the second season, IIRC, has no nudity. Actually.....There are some akward parts in Fumoffu... so, maybe screen it first before you show it to them. Select the episodes selectively. Since the anime doesn't really follow a solid story line, you can pretty much jump around. (There is one episode with "nudity" but there is always the random, perfectly placed object so you don't see anything. But of course, that episode isn't essential really. So you don't have to show it. Some episodes of Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu are pretty great. So yah.. if you choose the episodes properly, it could work.
Closed Thread