AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Which division would you join?
1st Division, Captain: Yamamoto Genryuusai 11 1.96%
2nd Division, Captain: Soi Fong 36 6.43%
3rd Division, Captain: Ichimaru Gin 22 3.93%
4th Division, Captain: Unohana Retsu 34 6.07%
5th Division, Captain: Aizen Sousuke 17 3.04%
6th Division, Captain: Kuchiki Byakuya 64 11.43%
7th Division, Captain: Komamura Sajin 8 1.43%
8th Division, Captain: Kyouraku Shunsui 45 8.04%
9th Division, Captain: Tousen Kaname 7 1.25%
10th Division, Captain: Hitsugaya Toushirou 100 17.86%
11th Division, Captain: Zaraki Kenpachi 144 25.71%
12th Division, Captain: Kurotsuchi Mayuri 14 2.50%
13th Division, Captain: Ukitake Juushirou 58 10.36%
Voters: 560. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-03, 03:11   Link #41
Mousuke

As awesome as it'd be to tag along with Byakuya or Ken-chan, realistically I'm a weakass who doesn't like hurting others. So I'd probably be a shinigami medic...besides, this way I could hit on Hanatarou day and night.
Old 2006-10-03, 04:36   Link #42
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis
Your attack fails miserable. First no one here is dead, second there are no such things as Shinigami, and third who gives a shit. How could anyone achieve anything that they say here? they can't. When it comes down to it we are all fantasizing. My fantasy is just more grand.
i mean it the way NoSanninWa said it.. thats the most obvious way i think..
Old 2006-10-03, 16:44   Link #43
saravis

I can sort of understand your way of thinking, but that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't special circumstances. I mean look at Kenpachi granted very little has been said about his history beyond him formerly living in 80th and then killing the 11th squad captain to become captain. One could assume that he never took part in the academy or had any other position prior to becoming captain. I could also say that besides having gifted powers I could also be apart of a very noble family, that could assist and alleviate my situation. Finally I do have A+, MCSE, and CCNA under my belt, so if you REALLY want to look beyond the fantasy of it there is that. The rules allowed for him to become captain just by simply killing the previous captain. The reason I chose what I chose is because I can't stand Mayuri so I'll kill him and I like Nemu; she seems fun. I do like the other girls, but they don't seem as easy
Old 2006-10-04, 02:00   Link #44
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Okay. You join 12th squad, kill Mayuri and make Nemu your girlfriend. I really hope that nobody wants to continue arguing since it is just a fantasy thread anyway.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-10-04, 08:06   Link #45
Snubben_Pierre

I like to argue =( but for NoSanninWa I won't keep on ^^,

Saravis, I do understand what you mean atleast.

You maybe would have a chance of claiming the top fast if your a A+ student..I believe its quite hard to kill Mayuri, i never really understood how to kill him because he becomes that liquid thing when threatened..
the way i was thinking more is like if every1 on this forum decided a division it would be hard for every1 to be captain ^^. at least for the popular divisions.. I dont like threads where you just give a statement then never read more, discussion ftw =D thats why i like to create arguements =) hehe
Old 2006-10-04, 12:36   Link #46
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

I'd go for the 13th Division, my captain would have to be someone I can respect.
Old 2006-10-04, 14:53   Link #47
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan
I'd go for the 13th Division, my captain would have to be someone I can respect.
finally some1 took ukitake, i was wondering why he hadnt been picked, he is one of the best captains out there. Although i picked byakuya, I would say shunsui and Ukitake seem to be the most gentle and caring of the captains (maybe hitsugaya also,but i dont like him^^,).
Old 2006-10-04, 15:37   Link #48
saravis

Relax NoSanninWa, it's all for fun.

I wouldn't even join the academy I would challenge Mayuri, kill him, and take his position, like what I assume Kenpachi had done with Eleventh Division. As far as his liquifying ability is concerned he can only achieve that with his shikai and so long as he is alive. If he is capable of neither of these things the liquification is worthless. As Nemu had told Ishida if he had aimed for Mayuri's head, Mayuri would be dead. Also that ability is a desperation maneuver, he'll only use it if he is desperate. There are various tactics that can be utilized that would not give him the chance to use it.

And i shinigami now that I am captain of 12th division and in charge of many cool gadgets and substances, I have lathered Nemu in a special substance. If anyone else touches her besides me, they die.
Old 2006-10-04, 17:33   Link #49
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

I've got a big tossup between 3rd and 11th division

Ichimaru Gin is such a cheerful guy

Kenpachi you'd be able to get away with almost anything because he doesn't supervise
Old 2006-10-04, 19:25   Link #50
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisa
Ichimaru Gin is such a cheerful guy
Yeah he's the type who would smile at your funeral.
Old 2006-10-06, 08:01   Link #51
DestinyFate
Shana <3

I will go for 11th squad
Old 2006-10-06, 10:46   Link #52
Flashdance
Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis
I can sort of understand your way of thinking, but that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't special circumstances. I mean look at Kenpachi granted very little has been said about his history beyond him formerly living in 80th and then killing the 11th squad captain to become captain. One could assume that he never took part in the academy or had any other position prior to becoming captain.
Living in 80th? He wasnt really living there he more likely slaughtered most of the people who where unlucky enough to cross his path...
I think Kenpachi appeared in the 80th district after he died maybe he was a skilled swordfighter before he died and thats how he could kill all those people, however Kenpachi fought through the 80th district for years and years considering that he found Yachiru there when she still was a baby. Thats hell of a training i wouldnt say he "just" came to Soul Society and killed of the 11th squad captain right away...

Well anyway back to topic...
I would of course join the 11th Squad mainly because of Kenpachi but also because of Yachiru... I wouldnt mind being just a normal member of the squad.
I like Kenpachi because of his uncomplicated way of fighting he doesnt need those strange spells or wierd shikai or bankai releases he just hacks n´ slays
Also he´s pretty cool, he isnt easy to impress and he never is scared or says something like "omfg how strong is that guy?!".
Old 2006-10-12, 05:23   Link #53
shimplicity

I chose 6th of course. Byakuya takes his obligation seriously so I can expect to train hard under that division and gain powerful skill.. haha.. but he's just hard on the outside, and his bankai is just sweet~~
Old 2006-10-12, 06:00   Link #54
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Byakuya = Tsundere

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-10-12, 07:00   Link #55
Vicke

5th as it seems like it is the most Kidou oriented division. I find Kidou to be more interesting then plain sword fighting
Old 2006-10-13, 07:29   Link #56
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

I would probably be Unohana Retsu 4th division because Iam too lazy to go into combat. But I'll probably be strong as hell and able to achieve ban kai. So I would probably be picked on by the other divisoin until I kick their ass.

Imo there should be a 14th division. Called the construction workers divisoin, all those buidlings they be destroying this anime, they should have one.
Old 2006-10-13, 11:12   Link #57
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusG View Post
I would probably be Unohana Retsu 4th division because Iam too lazy to go into combat. But I'll probably be strong as hell and able to achieve ban kai. So I would probably be picked on by the other divisoin until I kick their ass.

Imo there should be a 14th division. Called the construction workers divisoin, all those buidlings they be destroying this anime, they should have one.
Also you have an added benifit of sharing space with Yonbantai fukutaicho Isane .
Old 2006-10-13, 12:56   Link #58
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusG View Post
An interesting point. Every army throughout history has benefitted from a corps of combat engineers. However the Gotei 13 isn't based on army tactics or proceedures. It was inspired by the Shinsengumi who had no such division since they were a private organization.

I'm afraid that the "construction workers division" which clearly exists, isn't part of the Gotei 13. It seems that they contract out their construction to the private sector.

Old 2006-10-13, 17:09   Link #59
Hydex

I chose 5th division captain, Aizen Sousuke. Love his ways of thinking
Old 2006-10-15, 14:34   Link #60
Masashi
Hey..Where's my...oh crap

Send a message via AIM to Masashi Send a message via MSN to Masashi
8th Division, Captain: Kyouraku Shunsui;

I would love to be in the 8th division...we can get drunk anytime, anywhere <x]
Closed Thread