AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-11-09, 22:26   Link #981
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Or maybe they added that "particoular" in the blu-ray version, like kallen nipples, etc..
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 23:10   Link #982
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Or maybe they added that "particoular" in the blu-ray version, like kallen nipples, etc..
Nope, it's in the original.
Old 2009-11-10, 04:10   Link #983
Nostalgia
We're so far gone

Send a message via Yahoo to Nostalgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Not that I was expecting sex at all but it sure wasn't out of the question due to the age rating. Season 1 and R2 have the same age rating and season 1 has a scene in which one of the student council members - Nina - is humping and grinding the edge of a table while looking at a picture of another girl - Euphie. The scene also clearly showed us how she climaxes and how her juices are dripping from the table.

Spoiler for To refresh your memory. (Kinda NSFW):

Did you miss that scene or do you think that a subtle (possibly even off screen) sex scene is more inappropriate than on screen table-humping lesbian masturbation?

My point is - a sex scene doesn't have to show graphic sexual content. Most of the time they don't.
Oh yeah...I forgot about that. Can't really blame her though, Euphie's cute. But. still.no.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 05:30   Link #984
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
I don't see why you need to be easy to have sex. Besides, did anybody really expect sex in a TV14 anime? Wasn't going to happen...
No, you don't need to be easy. It's just..you know, the question was about how long it took before they will have sex... so... therefore, the question that was requires an answer is not whether or not Kallen will have sex with Lulu..it's how long...thus my comment on her not being easy. Because being easy will take half a date before tapping that. Therefore, my comment on her not being easy.

Drove my point home, yet?
Ahh...yet Code Geass has nudity, a crapload of adult-themed topics...and war, death, blood, destruction, violence...

Sex is really just...plain normal.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 04:32   Link #985
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
No, you don't need to be easy. It's just..you know, the question was about how long it took before they will have sex... so... therefore, the question that was requires an answer is not whether or not Kallen will have sex with Lulu..it's how long...thus my comment on her not being easy. Because being easy will take half a date before tapping that. Therefore, my comment on her not being easy.

Drove my point home, yet?
Ahh...yet Code Geass has nudity, a crapload of adult-themed topics...and war, death, blood, destruction, violence...

Sex is really just...plain normal
And yet, this aspect of the storyline was present in Season One. However, the nudity and the other sexual stuff was omited in Code Geass R2 when the format was changed towards a younger audience. With regards to Lelouch, I can't say if we might have seen more of Kallen getting it on with Lelouch. Not to mention Milly figuring out that Lelouch was Zero the entire time. I would have loved to have seen Lelouch's reaction towards Milly finally figuring out Lelouch's weakness and using it to her advantage. Would he have geassed her, as he did with Shirley, to protect his secret identity as Zero? Or would he trust Milly to keep his secret safe? This was the plot angle that I had wanted to see in Code Geass R2. But the attention was mainly focused on Shirley, regarding his time at Ashford Academy.

However, in the end, C.C. was the only one who won Lelouch's heart, if you believe that he obtained the CODE from Charles. Technically, Lelouch and C.C. are actually dead. As immortals, they retain the apperance of who they were before they died. This is why C.C. retains the appearance of a 16 year old girl because she died at the age of 16. Since they are now Witch x Warlock, Lelouch x C.C. could be declared as a couple who understands each other very well. And what changed C.C.'s attitude towards Lelouch was:

C.C.: Lelouch. Do you hate me for giving you the Power of the Kings?

Lelouch: No. The gift you have given me allowed me to realize my dream. If I hadn't met you, I would still be DEAD emotionally. I has allowed me to take charge of my destiny. I have no regrets.

Lelouch's remarks had a big impact on C.C.'s character. She went from someone who really didn't care about anything to finally revealing her human emotions for the first time in a very longtime. She meantioned that she has never met a person like Lelouch. So the relationship between C.C. x Lelouch might have went from just being a contract partnership to one the could grow into love between two people. In Season One, C.C. would not allow Lelouch to die. However, in Season Two, she was ok with the Zero Requiem because she might have known that Charles passed on the Code to Lelouch. Thus, C.C. knows what will happen after Lelouch is killed by Suzaku: The activation of the CODE within him. She cried at the church because she knew that Lelouch's life as a motal was coming to an end. One could intrept this was C.C. falling in love with Lelouch and vice versa.

Last edited by darthfury78; 2010-07-20 at 12:15.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 05:01   Link #986
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Meh.. Romance is warped like no other from R1 and R2. Lelouch was love-conscious enough to embrace Shirley during their kiss in the rain - to R2 which Lelouch doesn't even know a hint of love and passion (i.e the decision on the Chinese Empress's engagement, Shirley's kiss and affections.)

Code Geass R2 is so inconsistent with the plot and with characterization let alone the character design.. What is with that - they look like lizards with skinny arms and fucked up head. R2 no longer exists in my mind

But yes.. on topic - C.C. X Lelouch X Karen FOREVER!
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 05:07   Link #987
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

..Darthfury78.

....You are a genuine troll.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 11:35   Link #988
Kittenlady

It's pretty much canon that C.C. and Lelouch loved each other - platonically or romantically, personally I prefer platonically. It's thematically necessary; C.C. was able to get over her deathwish and regain the will to live with the knowledge that Lelouch loved her unconditionally and didn't blame or resent her for giving him the geass. Not sure how long that'll last, but whatever it's sweet.

Because, you know guys, love doesn't have to be romantic to be special.

Oh, you know what? Fuck Lelouch, C.C./Kallen's where the party's at. Lelouch wouldn't know romance if it bit him on the arse anyway.

Btw wasn't this thread disappeared or something?

Last edited by Kittenlady; 2010-07-20 at 11:46.
Kittenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 12:26   Link #989
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
Meh.. Romance is warped like no other from R1 and R2. Lelouch was love-conscious enough to embrace Shirley during their kiss in the rain - to R2 which Lelouch doesn't even know a hint of love and passion (i.e the decision on the Chinese Empress's engagement, Shirley's kiss and affections.)

Code Geass R2 is so inconsistent with the plot and with characterization let alone the character design.. What is with that - they look like lizards with skinny arms and fucked up head. R2 no longer exists in my mind

But yes.. on topic - C.C. X Lelouch X Karen FOREVER!
Hey Methuselah,
The love was removed from Code Geass R2 due to the changes that the staff were forced to make to the story early on. If the Second Season had retained the same format as Season One, we might have seen Milly x Lelouch and Cecile x Suzaku, as far as romantic relationships go. And there is proof to support the two respective pairings from Season One.

As for Kallen x Lelouch and C.C. x Lelouch, I will only say that the outcome of his relationship towards C.C. and Kallen might turned out quite differently than what was presented in the final cut of Season Two. Code Geass R2, in my mind, was a season that was nothing more than a long commercial to promote the toy and figurine lineup. If you have noticed, the first half of Season Two borrowed a lot of ideas from Season One. The second half focused on the events that led to the Zero Requiem. The thesis to the second season was getting to the ending as quickly as possible.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 12:38   Link #990
Kittenlady

~~~~~~MillyXLelouch~~~~~~~

I ship this like burning.
Kittenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 16:10   Link #991
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlady View Post
~~~~~~MillyXLelouch~~~~~~~

I ship this like burning.
I also ship Lelouch/Milly it would have been awesome if they gave them scenes. I think the only time they hint that she has an interest in him is in one of the sound dramas where he first comes to Ashford and she shows him around the school before Nunally appears. I'm not really sure about that since I haven't listened to the dramas in a long time.

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 17:54   Link #992
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I also ship Lelouch/Milly it would have been awesome if they gave them scenes. I think the only time they hint that she has an interest in him is in one of the sound dramas where he first comes to Ashford and she shows him around the school before Nunally appears. I'm not really sure about that since I haven't listened to the dramas in a long time.
Actually, the sound drama you must be thinking of is when Lelouch came to Ashford and Milly teased him for being a pervert when he asked if he could go into the girls dorm - of course it was for Nunnally, but Ashford wasn't accustomed for wheelchairs. So on and etcetera. Je. I think that's the one, Roloko?

I shamelessly ship all sorts of bizarre stuff. I won't be naming it here because I know shipping is obviously srs bznz around here.
Old 2010-07-20, 18:30   Link #993
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Actually, the sound drama you must be thinking of is when Lelouch came to Ashford and Milly teased him for being a pervert when he asked if he could go into the girls dorm - of course it was for Nunnally, but Ashford wasn't accustomed for wheelchairs. So on and etcetera. Je. I think that's the one, Roloko?

I shamelessly ship all sorts of bizarre stuff. I won't be naming it here because I know shipping is obviously srs bznz around here.
yeah I think that was the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78
Not to mention Milly figuring out that Lelouch was Zero the entire time. I would have loved to have seen Lelouch's reaction towards Milly finally figuring out Lelouch's weakness and using it to her advantage. Would he have geassed her, as he did with Shirley, to protect his secret identity as Zero? Or would he trust Milly to keep his secret safe? This was the plot angle that I had wanted to see in Code Geass R2. But the attention was mainly focused on Shirley, regarding his time at Ashford Academy.
I would have liked to see that too it would have been way more interesting to see how it would played out she probably would have kept his secret safe most likely without being geassed then again thats just a hunch. Instead we got the boring normal generic stuff with Shirley

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 20:16   Link #994
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
yeah I think that was the one.

I would have liked to see that too it would have been way more interesting to see how it would played out she probably would have kept his secret safe most likely without being geassed then again thats just a hunch. Instead we got the boring normal generic stuff with Shirley
Uhhhh, Shirley was so not generic.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 21:16   Link #995
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Uhhhh, Shirley was so not generic.
Opinions, opinions~

Milly's romance was almost nonexistent in my opinion, MillyxLelouch would be plausible since he trusted Milly enough to tell her he and Nunnally were Royal Family members. (Of course, Milly is by no means stupid - it's just as possible she figured it out herself and confronted Lelouch about it.)

I wouldn't initially think so, but Milly seemed more interested in having fun at Ashford. She may have grown jaded at dating/partnership after Lloyd's socially stupid attempts. Mind you, Lloyd isn't stupid either. Just socially.

Je.
Old 2010-07-20, 21:42   Link #996
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Milly's romance was almost nonexistent in my opinion, MillyxLelouch would be plausible since he trusted Milly enough to tell her he and Nunnally were Royal Family members. (Of course, Milly is by no means stupid - it's just as possible she figured it out herself and confronted Lelouch about it.)
To be fair, this had nothing to do with trusting Milly herself. The Ashfords were friends of Marianne, which is why Lelouch sought them out for protection. Milly only knows because of that arrangement, not because of any personal trust (other than what is assumed by virtue of that arrangement) on Lelouch's part.
Old 2010-07-20, 21:44   Link #997
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
which is why Lelouch sought them out for protection
Ahh, that's right. My bad. I'm horrible at the finer details; so thank you for the reminder.
Old 2010-07-20, 22:19   Link #998
Betteroffer

To be perfectly honest, I don't really think Milly x Lelouch would work very well. A central aspect of Lelouch's character was his desire to stand in the world of adults and wage his war against Britannia. As such, he was focused on becoming and adult and the future.

Milly conversly, seemed focused on holding onto her childhood and the present for as long as possible, given that she knew that she would eventually be shoved into a loveless arranged marriage where she would likely be expected to serve as window dressing. Remember that Sayoko stated that she had sabotaged numerous previous marriage meetings, and that she seemed to constantly enjoy parties and assorted crazy antics.

I know they say opposites attract, but this only works to a degree, and the gap between who Milly and Lelouch wanted to be just seems to vast for me to visualize them having a successful relationship.

On the Ashford family as a whole, Lelouch didn't seem to believe that they were acting as friends of his mother so much as going to use him and Nunally as some form of insurance. For what isn't specidfied, but it is mentioned in the season one Picture Drama Stage 23.95 (it's on Youtube).
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 22:47   Link #999
Sol Falling

Uh, romantic development for Milly? She got it. If you guys remember, Milly's romantic plot thread concluded with quite some finality with the failure of her butthat plan in Turn 12.

That's all Milly's feelings ever were. She gave up before she even started. She hid behind pranks and lies and the illusions of friendship to avoid ever having to express her feelings, or pursue them. In the end she gave up. It might even have been a good thing. Milly as a character embodied the same 'wounded bird in a cage' archetype as C.C., insofar as her limited development actually extended. She felt trapped by her heritage and circumstances like they were some kind of fate in the same way that C.C. percieved herself as bound by the curse of Geass. Her attraction to Lelouch would have been nothing more than the projection that he could somehow save her from it. Milly's feelings for Lelouch were never about Lelouch himself. They only reflected a possibility of freedom that she thought he represented--a dream that she wished would just magically come true. However, in the end what Milly did was grasp freedom herself. She broke off her political marriage with Lloyd and became a newscaster of her own accord, via her own power. She never needed Lelouch; she had it all along, and that is why her complete lack of romance with Lelouch is the correct answer: Milly had never loved Lelouch for himself, so it was only proper that she gave him up for someone who actually did. Given this actual development, I can hardly see why such a minor relationship for this series actually has shippers. Milly's romantic development within the show had more to do with a contrast with her 'this was set up by her parents' marriage with Lloyd than any actual feelings for Lelouch, and that obviously constitutes as complete a story as the creators ever intended for her. As far as romance goes, C.C. covers the same damn archetype (except there might have been some actual truth to the idea that Lelouch was the only one who could save her for that one), whereas Shirley's significance to the Ashford plot elements was obviously far more meaningful, so anybody complaining about the way Lelouch's Ashford connections finished up with Shirley just gets a complete blank from me.

Last edited by Sol Falling; 2010-07-20 at 23:00.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 00:02   Link #1000
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Hey Methuselah,
The love was removed from Code Geass R2 due to the changes that the staff were forced to make to the story early on. If the Second Season had retained the same format as Season One, we might have seen Milly x Lelouch and Cecile x Suzaku, as far as romantic relationships go. And there is proof to support the two respective pairings from Season One.

As for Kallen x Lelouch and C.C. x Lelouch, I will only say that the outcome of his relationship towards C.C. and Kallen might turned out quite differently than what was presented in the final cut of Season Two. Code Geass R2, in my mind, was a season that was nothing more than a long commercial to promote the toy and figurine lineup. If you have noticed, the first half of Season Two borrowed a lot of ideas from Season One. The second half focused on the events that led to the Zero Requiem. The thesis to the second season was getting to the ending as quickly as possible.
Yes, I definitely view it that way as well. Unfortunately 22.05 is the closest thing we see of Cecile X Suzaku. I truely hope that they'd remake R2 and have the drawings like that of R1. Like I said... R2 does not exist in my mind. *sob sob

Oh how I wished Gundam 00 s2 didn't had interfere with such a unique anime. Such a tragedy. Hope the movies makes up for it.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote