AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-25, 07:46   Link #41
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
[*]and two of those things? Most of the time artists draw only one [/LIST]
I know what you're thinking of, but those two things are actually what she uses to tie up her twin-tails.

And yeah, the anime messed up her breast size in that shot. Here's the novel illustration for comparison:

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2011-11-25, 09:43   Link #42
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I know what you're thinking of, but those two things are actually what she uses to tie up her twin-tails.

I thought so too, but they are way too large for her twin-tails. Also on buriki's drawing that you linked below (which the anime staff obviously failed to trace faithfully), there is only one, which makes me believe that anime-wise, she is supposed to wear one on each leg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And yeah, the anime messed up her breast size in that shot. Here's the novel illustration for comparison:

Spoiler for NSFW:
Indeed, but I must admit, I prefer her more stacked, as I and most fans also draw her. Buriki made her too loli for my tastes
Old 2011-11-25, 10:58   Link #43
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Buriki makes every petite girl ultra loli....
Old 2011-11-25, 11:02   Link #44
Malkuth
Banned

True... but still we have Feyris for more naughty fantasies

Say similar to loli-Fate vs. adult version
Old 2011-11-25, 11:03   Link #45
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Not to forget the rabbit.....familiar...thing
Old 2011-11-25, 11:08   Link #46
Malkuth
Banned

I will keep my mistress away from "decrepit" acts... like Eva an eternal loli to be admired
Old 2011-11-26, 07:56   Link #47
Sixth
Hu Tao

Am I the only one who annoyed with her speeches when she is role-playing?
Old 2011-11-26, 11:04   Link #48
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Nope, I only like her when she's acting normally.

The whole 'kukuku, I'm a lord of the night' thing starts to get annoying after a while.
Old 2011-11-26, 11:21   Link #49
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otani-kun View Post
Nope, I only like her when she's acting normally.

The whole 'kukuku, I'm a lord of the night' thing starts to get annoying after a while.
Same here. I don't really hate her as a character, but the speeches do get old and annoying after listened to it for few times. Hope that her next favorite anime would be something more normal and casual.
Old 2011-11-26, 18:55   Link #50
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler:

Someone can explain to me how she can have breasts if she is a loli ?
Old 2011-11-26, 19:50   Link #51
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I also find the Reysis role-playing/speech is indeed becoming more annoying lately. But hey, that makes her real clumsy self more adorable and we'll appreciate it better XD

Though sometimes I still find it cute when she's role playing to hide her clumsiness/laziness, like when she came back inside to the house because she couldn't stand the heat outside
Old 2011-11-26, 20:12   Link #52
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Spoiler:

She's 13, it's not unusual for someone of that age to have some titties, lol
Old 2011-11-26, 20:28   Link #53
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
How can Kodoka and others can't see that they are already a friend? They already have friends. The Neighbor Club is a success. Why Kodaka wants more friends?
I'd say the club is a success for anyone *except* Yozora, who apparently *doesn't want* to have any friends (except imagined ones), otherwise she wouldn't be a pest most of the time and treat others better.
While we can see the others improve gradually, Yozora not only doesn't show any improvement, but rather gets worse. First it was "only" excessive bitching and cussing, now it's already hitting people with fly swatters. Her treatment of others will probably get even more violent. That girl really has serious issues and needs professional help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Spoiler:

Good point there. She probably has been dressing up as a goth loli for a long time already (as in, years), but her body is starting to develop, even if a bit slow for her age.
But yes, you're right, her having breasts means she's no loli anymore, as lolis can't have breasts.
I think Kobatos change of clothes (probably the first in who knows how long) is her first step in dropping her goth loli role.
Old 2011-11-26, 20:30   Link #54
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
I'd say the club is a success for anyone *except* Yozora, who apparently *doesn't want* to have any friends (except imagined ones), otherwise she wouldn't be a pest most of the time and treat others better.
While we can see the others improve gradually, Yozora not only doesn't show any improvement, but rather gets worse. First it was "only" excessive bitching and cussing, now it's already hitting people with fly swatters. Her treatment of others will probably get even more violent. That girl really has serious issues and needs professional help.

Good point there. She probably has been dressing up as a goth loli for a long time already (as in, years), but her body is starting to develop, even if a bit slow for her age.
But yes, you're right, her having breasts means she's no loli anymore, as lolis can't have breasts.
I think Kobatos change of clothes (probably the first in who knows how long) is her first step in dropping her goth loli role.
loli's can have breasts, just look at Mimi from Kodomo no Jikan, even Rin has some small boobs. XP
Old 2011-11-26, 20:37   Link #55
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
loli's can have breasts, just look at Mimi from Kodomo no Jikan, even Rin has some small boobs. XP
No. "Loli" refers exclusively to pre-pubescent girls, and not having any visible breasts is therefore the most defining specific of a loli. Take that away, and the girl's not a loli anymore.
Old 2011-11-26, 20:44   Link #56
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
No. "Loli" refers exclusively to pre-pubescent girls, and not having any visible breasts is therefore the most defining specific of a loli. Take that away, and the girl's not a loli anymore.
cool now i dont feel so guilty nemore
Old 2011-11-26, 21:10   Link #57
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
cool now i dont feel so guilty nemore
Guilty for what? a fictional character at the peak of its sexuality

Quote:
Jein... The term originally referred to sexually active teens, independent of physiology... But generally and more recently is being used interchangeably for the targets of pedophilia (elementary school and younger, still independent of physiology), and has nothing to do with the age of consent, for which the motivation is to mitigate the responsibilities of irresponsible parents.

Anyway, Kobato was never a loli, she is/was a goth-loli bro-con. As for all the sudden complains about her role-playing Feyris, I for one find it cute, and am somewhat annoyed that Kodaka never plays along.
Old 2011-11-27, 00:01   Link #58
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Not really sure where you're getting that from, but that's not the definition of a loli...

Anyway here's a link to better explain. But it's mainly about the sexual attraction to a younger girl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon
Old 2011-11-27, 01:19   Link #59
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Spoiler for NSFW:

So many mysteries...
  1. That rack looks way bigger than in the previous episode... not that I complain, I hope they stick with this size
consider it more that her legs seem to be acting like a pushup bra from the way they are so close to her chest
Old 2011-11-27, 07:19   Link #60
Malkuth
Banned

^ A chest has to be there in the first place to be pushed that much... Compare her drawing after transforming into an elementary schoolgirl, as well as in her swimsuit. It's just inconsistent
Closed Thread

Tags
characters