AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-12, 13:35   Link #1621
ookamigirl

Things are seriously heating up!
Uryuu totally snapped...
Yukkii is a wuss, but being desperate enough made him stronger.
Eleventh is a totally cold bastard. I won't miss him!
Yuno is still very mysterious...
Guess things are getting even more serious.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 14:04   Link #1622
monsta666

It would seem that this Yuno is the real deal and not some fake we were lead to believe in one of the recent episodes. What I am surprised is how the eleventh was so surprised she was the real Yuno. I would have assumed that if he was even a bit unsure he would do everything in his power to find out whether she was the real deal and not some imposter. However instead of finding out it seems he was just arrogant and simply assumed she was a fake; a big oversight on his part. Well in any case he got his reward for being so full of himself...

It does lead to the question about Yuno's past and what she is hiding and what are her real motivations. Whatever it is, she does seem genuine that she wants to die by the hands of Yukki. I don't think Yuno is saying that just as a ruse to put Yukki off guard. Another thing that I am beginning to think is that there is some sort of catch or negative when the person gains the power of god. At the very least there are limits to this power and not all wishes can be granted...
monsta666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 14:12   Link #1623
Dextro
He Without a Title

Btw just something that jumped out at me: Murmur said that what we saw at the end of the episode shouldn't start happening until the 28th of July. That's the same date as Yuno's diary "happy end" back from the start of the show! I'm pretty sure both happenings are related but how? Is it the time-traveling yuno theory? Something else? I'm dying to find out!
Old 2012-03-12, 16:33   Link #1624
RikaNipah
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Btw just something that jumped out at me: Murmur said that what we saw at the end of the episode shouldn't start happening until the 28th of July. That's the same date as Yuno's diary "happy end" back from the start of the show! I'm pretty sure both happenings are related but how? Is it the time-traveling yuno theory? Something else? I'm dying to find out!
That was the date of Yuno's happy end? Cool.
I kinda forgot any dates from the beginning of the show thanks for the reminder.
c:
RikaNipah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 18:04   Link #1625
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta666 View Post
It would seem that this Yuno is the real deal and not some fake we were lead to believe in one of the recent episodes. What I am surprised is how the eleventh was so surprised she was the real Yuno.
Except the real Yuno's corpse was found in Yuno's house. By all rights it should have been impossible for Yuno to get in. 11th has every right to be surprised.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 18:15   Link #1626
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
At this point there almost has to be some sort of time-travel or alternate universe Yuno. I found the direction of the end of the episode pretty interesting. Akise essentially asks if Yukiteru will really be able to bring people back and put things the way they were. Given his superhuman deductive skills, the fact that he even has to ask means the answer is probably "no." We immediately get a shot of Yuno's enigmatic expression, which I took to mean that she already knows the answer.

If so, that means that Yuno is either pulling the most stupidly elaborate and convoluted heel turn in history, or she's really decided to die for him, full-stop, and doesn't want him to know that he won't be able to bring her back.

But pointless speculah aside, how goddamned adorable was Yuno when she killed Eleventh? What a fantastically satisfying scene. She's a tireless, single-minded, unstoppable Jason Vorhees with twintails and a dazzling "OH HAI" smile.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 19:46   Link #1627
Arya

Yuno's real goal is really hard to bring into focus. because if the alternate universe were the case she already knew what she could or could not do being a god and so Yukki, if he will be the god. She should know that there's no way to bring people back, ThereminVox explained how Akise's was a rhetorical question. So why working so hard? Just because each time she fails at some point to make Yukki win? mmm what I've blamed Yukki for was that he never trusted yuno when he should, so until they will be the only two players he could trust her, after that it will be the time to be worried of her. So I'm expecting that she will try to kill him. Even loving him.
Spoiler for speculation on Yuno goal:

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 21:57   Link #1628
Luxuria

Yuno's diary was the weakest one from the very start of the game though by the time that only she and Yukki remains, hers would be the strongest. Just saying.
Luxuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 01:58   Link #1629
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep21:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 07:36   Link #1630
alluka

The look Yuno gave 11th
The weird part was when 9th was searching for Yukiteru and found his phone instead, why didn't she shoot it?
alluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 09:58   Link #1631
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by alluka View Post
The weird part was when 9th was searching for Yukiteru and found his phone instead, why didn't she shoot it?
Minene didn't shoot the phone, because:
1.) She was in shock/surprised. So Minene was acting slow.
2.) She knew that Yukiteru was nearby, probably with a submachinegun pointing at her brains.

So instead she looked around to search for the 1st. As far as she was aware, the phone was an obvious trap to distract her until Yukiteru pulls the trigger.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 10:42   Link #1632
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

yet now with the end is near cause now mirai nikki armageddon is on the way wonder how wrap it up in 5eps?

besides all mention & hmm on it yea really give still wonder how the dub will be like someday?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 11:02   Link #1633
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluka View Post
The look Yuno gave 11th
I loved as well.

Because if he shoot her right away she won’t have time to make her shoot. That is yoki was already shooting her even before she could have time to point her weapon so would be better if she could take a look of where he was and then try to dodge the bullet
rafael1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 13:08   Link #1634
Voxxen
Observer

First Appearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
Yuno's real goal is really hard to bring into focus. because if the alternate universe were the case she already knew what she could or could not do being a god and so Yukki, if he will be the god. She should know that there's no way to bring people back, ThereminVox explained how Akise's was a rhetorical question. So why working so hard? Just because each time she fails at some point to make Yukki win? mmm what I've blamed Yukki for was that he never trusted yuno when he should, so until they will be the only two players he could trust her, after that it will be the time to be worried of her. So I'm expecting that she will try to kill him. Even loving him.
Spoiler for speculation on Yuno goal:
I know this is my first appearance in this thread, but there's something that strikes me as odd.

Deus is dying faster than expected, but he did do something before that was a bit consuming. So that could be the cause, but for him to die this quickly?

Yuno though ....

I think we should look back at the first episode, I think it might be the alternate reality or possibly the time-travel theory...

Time-Travel Theory:
Quote:
"With most writings involving time travel this is nearly always avoided at all costs because of the major effects it has on the Space Time Continuum. Also it is avoided as the same matter cannot occupy the same piece of space at different times. Although it could be different matter occupying the same piece of space at the same time. Either way a reason is to be found as things begin to get really complicated as we are about to see."
Source

It would be more inclined to go with the alternate reality theory than the time travel honestly...

And if this is the right theory just her presence would cause a butterfly effect and spin the whole thing down another path. It would become a split from her original time-line.

Alternate Reality Theory: The problem here is the events, just her being there has a butterfly effect on what happened previously. Yet, I still don't see her knowing a lot of what happened during the anime. Honestly I think Yuno would murder "Tsubaki Kasugano" (Sixth) way early if she knew she was going to french him...

Then there's the possibility the first episode is just a foreshadow of the final moments of Yukki. And Yuno's madness deepening. That still doesn't account for the extra corpse showing up...

In conclusion...

1: (Time-Travel) I could see her going back in time and killing herself, then taking over from there. She did seem to have knowledge that was a bit too extensive for the beginning of the show... Then again most of the owners except Yukki sadly enough... The time could shift and that is why she didn't know all the details afterwards. That could also be the reason she wanted to kidnap, drug and (partial rape him?) because of some past event that happened?

2: (Alternate Reality) Almost same concept as before just a difference in start and scientifically theory.

3: (No Time-Travel or Alternate Reality) The corpse was her identical twin? Damnit, where's "AC-Phoenix" with his "KNOX Analysis" when you need him xD...
Voxxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 15:13   Link #1635
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep21:
No foreshadowing. It's just Asread being as bad an animation studio as it always is.

As for Yuki got away from Minene, honestly, that's just one of those things that doesn't really need an explanation. Too many cutaways exist in anime already that I tend to just let that go.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 15:59   Link #1636
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Oddly enough Yuno's adorable face scares me even more than her psycho stare

Maaan, 9th was my favorite ... seeing her go ike that (and in vain too) makes me mad.

I still don't really know how I feel about this series. It's so weird and over the top at times, but it also has enough good stuff to keep my interest.

Will the anime be able to cover the whole manga?
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 00:32   Link #1637
Tiranas

Are we really done with 9th? What about the weird thing Deus did to her a few eps back (maybe related to him breaking down faster)?

And how incompetent is the police? Apparently they (Yukki and Yuno) went on a killing spree in those towers and just walked out afterwards without anyone bothering them. Why those security guards would just obey any of 11th's commands including killing some teeanagers for no good reason will probably also stay a mistery. I mean he's just the mayor, that hardly gives you that much power.

Last edited by Tiranas; 2012-03-14 at 00:43.
Tiranas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 01:23   Link #1638
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voxxen View Post

Alternate Reality Theory: The problem here is the events, just her being there has a butterfly effect on what happened previously. Yet, I still don't see her knowing a lot of what happened during the anime. Honestly I think Yuno would murder "Tsubaki Kasugano" (Sixth) way early if she knew she was going to french him...
If the time-travel theory is true, it's likely that Yuno was not as much of an aggressive yandere to Yukki in the first timeline. Heck, she could even have been a damsel in distress, which causes Yukki to not have been such a wimp in the first timeline and instead been a manly man who fought to protect her. Thus, he wouldn't have been easily violated by Tsubaki like that.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:00   Link #1639
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Bwah...I thought he (yukiteru) finally went into overlord - mode...then he started crying again =_="

For Gods sake just make Yuno the God

Why did 9th have to sacrifice her life for that wimp D:

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:43   Link #1640
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

This is the creepiest genderbend I've seen in a while.

Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere