AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-18, 08:39   Link #5441
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Well they're not giving up on him. Come on, guys. You must have some hope for Ichi-boy.
its not that i don't have faith in the young orimura boy, it just that if the girls start OVER PROTECT him, he won't level up as an IS pilot, plus chifuyu is what preventing the girls from summoning their IS units, & blast each other with them just to get closer to him, even chifuyu is sometimes overprotective of him

so far ichika doesn't have a reason to hate her for now (maybe later, as more secrets came out)
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 08:44   Link #5442
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
its not that i don't have faith in the young orimura boy, it just that if the girls start OVER PROTECT him, he won't level up as an IS pilot, plus chifuyu is what preventing the girls from summoning their IS units, & blast each other with them just to get closer to him, even chifuyu is sometimes overprotective of him

so far ichika doesn't have a reason to hate her for now (maybe later, as more secrets came out)
Then its time for Ichika to start leveling up as a pilot when the new volume approaches. He has to grow stronger.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 11:23   Link #5443
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Then its time for Ichika to start leveling up as a pilot when the new volume approaches. He has to grow stronger.
& how he'll do that, houki & the other members of ichika's fan club ALWAYS hang around him like a wet blanket, making it impossible to fight his own battles, plus he can't spend any alone time

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-06-18 at 11:45.
Old 2015-06-18, 12:43   Link #5444
Chaos-Zero

Angry

Quote:
& how he'll do that, houki & the other members of ichika's fan club ALWAYS hang around him like a wet blanket, making it impossible to fight his own battles, plus he can't spend any alone time
Hmm...that could be a problem. Everybody has grown stronger. Even Naruto has been grown strong. How can they expect Ichika to become a great IS pilot if they keep hanging around like a wet blanket as you just spoken of. Do we really want Ichika to become a loser for the rest of his life!?! Well, do we?!
Old 2015-06-18, 13:00   Link #5445
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Hmm...that could be a problem. Everybody has grown stronger. Even Naruto has been grown strong. How can they expect Ichika to become a great IS pilot if they keep hanging around like a wet blanket as you just spoken of. Do we really want Ichika to become a loser for the rest of his life!?! Well, do we?!
Welcome to the club, Chaos-Zero.
Like I said, IS is seriously lacking in this department. And by "lacking", I mean completely devoid of of it.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 13:12   Link #5446
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Welcome to the club, Chaos-Zero.
Like I said, IS is seriously lacking in this department. And by "lacking", I mean completely devoid of of it.
I see. Well, I don't want Ichi-boy to remain that way forever.
Old 2015-06-18, 13:24   Link #5447
lovetospoon73

not only that ichika is basically like chifuyu's & the girls' sunshine/conscious
Old 2015-06-18, 21:58   Link #5448
Chaos-Zero

Well there's got to be someway to have Ichi-boy to begin his growth. He can't remain that way forever.
Old 2015-06-19, 08:45   Link #5449
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Well there's got to be someway to have Ichi-boy to begin his growth. He can't remain that way forever.
agree, he has grow a pair of balls, & tell the chicks to give him some space
Old 2015-06-19, 11:29   Link #5450
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
agree, he has grow a pair of balls, & tell the chicks to give him some space
If that's what it takes for Ichika to grow stronger, then I guess so. As long as he doesn't hurt the girls' feelings.
Old 2015-06-19, 11:49   Link #5451
lovetospoon73

Quote:
If that's what it takes for Ichika to grow stronger, then I guess so. As long as he doesn't hurt the girls' feelings.
dude, he's 1 of those guys that try so hard not to make anyone upset but that's bad because if u do, u make EVERYONE upset
Old 2015-06-19, 12:21   Link #5452
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
dude, he's 1 of those guys that try so hard not to make anyone upset but that's bad because if u do, u make EVERYONE upset
You're right about that. Sorry of what I said. Ichika's not the type of guy that would hurt the girls' feelings.
Old 2015-06-19, 14:33   Link #5453
lovetospoon73

unless he has a good reason to
Old 2015-06-19, 14:40   Link #5454
zibi88

I just want Madoka to kick ichikas ass and take him away... that would hurt Chifuyu very much... it would gives us maybe a little bit of past stuff and some revelations about madoka.... the same it would give ichika the opportunity to start thinking with head and not nuts...since beign surrounded by so many girls must made him soft like a pillow

It would be nice if ichika got taken and 2-3months have passes as he disappeared...we would see how is chifuyus and rest of the girls mental state
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 16:29   Link #5455
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I just want Madoka to kick ichikas ass and take him away... that would hurt Chifuyu very much... it would gives us maybe a little bit of past stuff and some revelations about madoka.... the same it would give ichika the opportunity to start thinking with head and not nuts...since beign surrounded by so many girls must made him soft like a pillow

It would be nice if ichika got taken and 2-3months have passes as he disappeared...we would see how is chifuyus and rest of the girls mental state
dude, that would resulting into chifuyu(possibliy some of the girls) going rogue or worse become tyrants, hell since most of ichika's fan club are country reps, they could go to war on each other, either way they could lose their conscious & do things that they would regret for the rest of their lives
Old 2015-06-19, 16:31   Link #5456
lovetospoon73

i surprise that ichika hasn't been hit in the balls yet
Old 2015-06-19, 19:10   Link #5457
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Because everyone want his sperm

What else?
Old 2015-06-19, 19:40   Link #5458
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Because everyone want his sperm

What else?
Because, imo, he's the only male fish in the pond. There is no other choice.
Sort of like if humanity had gone all extinct but one male and several women, Gotta repopulate the Earth. You got only one specimen to work with.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 20:22   Link #5459
tuckersister

I actually can see Squall having a sibling (whose probably in opposition to her).
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 14:51   Link #5460
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I actually can see Squall having a sibling (whose probably in opposition to her).
Isn't Squall an android?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen