Old 2014-04-16, 11:48   Link #1941
kazzuya13

Does Kouki speak from his ass.
Old 2014-04-16, 11:50   Link #1942
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
*facepalm* Okay, did not see that line before. If this is true, then fuck you Kouki. Seriously, you looked down on him, you didn't defend him from your classmates and now you have the gall to call yourself his friend and order him around?

Sorry about that, but that "since they are friends he must do what he is saying" rubs me the wrong way.
Don't apologize. Your post is on the money. What the fuck did Kouki ever do for Hajime? They were never friends.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 11:54   Link #1943
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
*facepalm* Okay, did not see that line before. If this is true, then fuck you Kouki. Seriously, you looked down on him, you didn't defend him from your classmates and now you have the gall to call yourself his friend and order him around?

Sorry about that, but that "since they are friends he must do what he is saying" rubs me the wrong way.
Well he also said he is a hero and he should listen to him.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 11:56   Link #1944
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
He is just being self-centered. Viewing the world in a rose tinted glasses.
Old 2014-04-16, 11:58   Link #1945
BW95
Banned

Quote:
That's even worse.
Old 2014-04-16, 12:01   Link #1946
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
... Now I really really want to punch him. Hard.

Also, a true hero never call himself a hero. He would fight for what he believes in, not some propaganda by a Church he doesn't really know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
He is just being self-centered. Viewing the world in a rose tinted glasses.
I cannot wait for the day those glasses got shattered so hard he will cry tears of blood because of the shards in his eyes.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 12:05   Link #1947
XFire
150% done

Quote:
*@(^$()#^(*@$*&%)($@^$)&%@)*&$@_+

That piece of....

I can't think of anything dumb enough for him to be a piece of.

Seriously, that's just retarded.
Old 2014-04-16, 12:12   Link #1948
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
*@(^$()#^(*@$*&%)($@^$)&%@)*&$@_+

That piece of....

I can't think of anything dumb enough for him to be a piece of.

Seriously, that's just retarded.
In other news, I think Meld is gonna make it through this.

Last edited by BW95; 2014-04-16 at 17:03.
Old 2014-04-16, 12:13   Link #1949
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
In other news, I think Meld is gonna make through this.
Yup probably, the chapter ended with Hajime after ignoring Kouki moving towards Shia who was stationed to protect him.
Old 2014-04-16, 12:19   Link #1950
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
5.5 Kouki asking hajime as friend to not kill the devil,telling him since they are friends he must do what he is saying.
Oh, nice find, I totally missed that when I first read the chapter.
Spoiler for something along these lines?:

The first two lines are fine, but the hero part was just brain fart.
Killing her is no good, what do you think will happen when she's taken prisoner and handed over to the church/kingdom? You sure they won't torture her to squeeze information out of her? She would probably prefer getting a quick end to torture, so Hajime killing her may have been out of mercy after she refused to just leave.
If Kouki wants to take prisoners that's fine, but he has to weaken/disarm the enemies himself instead of leaving it to someone else and act like he knows what's the best afterwards.
Old 2014-04-16, 12:25   Link #1951
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post

Killing her is no good, what do you think will happen when she's taken prisoner and handed over to the church/kingdom? You sure they won't torture her to squeeze information out of her? She would probably prefer getting a quick end to torture, so Hajime killing her may have been out of mercy after she refused to just leave.
If Kouki wants to take prisoners that's fine, but he has to weaken/disarm the enemies himself instead of leaving it to someone else and act like he knows what's the best afterwards.
Yeah. The first two line is rather good, building him up as a Good-but-naive-hero. Then the third one make him sound arrogant. The fourth one? Make me want to gut him. Or Punch him.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 13:07   Link #1952
teejmo

The demoness even told Hajime to kill her... she had no intention on becoming a POW. Ah, Kouki, why can't you just shut up for once.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 13:26   Link #1953
bludvein

Quote:
Oh, nice find, I totally missed that when I first read the chapter.

Every time you think Kouki might just be a well meaning but naive hero, he does something totally arrogant with no self-awareness. Those were my thoughts as well. What else is Hajime gonna do, let them take her back to the church to be tortured for war information and eventually executed? She clearly wanted to die in the fight, and he obliged her. Kouki's stupidity doesn't even deserve a response.

For the rest of the chapter, Hajime practically ignores a senior petrification magic, leading her to wonder if he is really human. Hajime doesn't know himself. Not quite as awesome as tossing a 500+pound chimera with one hand while basically annoyed with its inferior stealth ability, but still.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 13:32   Link #1954
m4rc0s

just got back .
Quote:

Killing her is no good, what do you think will happen when she's taken prisoner and handed over to the church/kingdom? You sure they won't torture her to squeeze information out of her? She would probably prefer getting a quick end to torture, so Hajime killing her may have been out of mercy after she refused to just leave..
was more like, since he is the Hero, he can not accept the killing of the demon lady since she was already defeated but since Hajime did not even take a look what him , when he said that .kouki changed the speech to trying to convince hajime saying that Hajime is he friend and bla bla bla.(check the last post for the bla bla bla).
yeah, Hajime tried some torture to make her say informations but after he shot at her legs and she did not said anything he give up. (that gun hajime has may have blow up her entire legs and she did not say anything, she was a prideful demon i'm liking her even more ,too bad she died )
he understand everything, that the demon side was trying to capture the dungeons as well and that they even succeeded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Because that's how friends work
So Hajime just ignores the guy and walks over to Meld?
yeah, but i dont think Meld will survive anymore, the entire scene when you think about it seems like Hajime went just to listen Meld last words.(still hope he may survive, he need to give report to the kingdom/church ,that Hajime killed everything .)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
For the rest of the chapter, Hajime practically ignores a senior petrification magic, leading her to wonder if he is really human. Hajime doesn't know himself. Not quite as awesome as tossing a 500+pound chimera with one hand while basically annoyed with its inferior stealth ability, but still.
yeah, the pretrification magic was her last resort but since Hajime has "pretrification resist" the spell did not do anything to him.
the chimera was a nice part too,almost made in "my top 5". because when he tossed the chimera ,Shizuka said he looked cool/incredible. (Shizuka may be falling in love with Hajime too,since is the first time that i remember that she said something like this)

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2014-04-16 at 13:47.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 16:47   Link #1955
blankerer

Shizuku never said anything and was looking at Hajime with his cool/nonchalant face on what he just did and thought he had changed too much but she doesn't know anything, so she can't complain.
-----
hero glaring at hajime for the killing of the devil
will our hero attack hajime saying that he is an imposter like daisuke was in a rage and stuff cause hajime was still alive I wonder.
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 16:56   Link #1956
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
Shizuku never said anything and was looking at Hajime with his cool/nonchalant face on what he just did and thought he had changed too much but she doesn't know anything, so she can't complain.
-----
hero glaring at hajime for the killing of the devil
will our hero attack hajime saying that he is an imposter like daisuke was in a rage and stuff cause hajime was still alive I wonder.
I would like that to happen. Then Hajime can hurt his pride by trashing him. Also I hope Hajime will do something to Daisuke. He probably won't kill him but you never know what Yue/Shia would do if they find out it was Daisuke who tried to kill Hajime
Old 2014-04-16, 17:03   Link #1957
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
could be, i'm using machine translation to read so will always have one or two mistakes. but thanks.
Old 2014-04-16, 17:09   Link #1958
blankerer

Could be Yue already has a good idea or may know but Shia could be a bit lost on that. The 3 of them did talk after all and then with Shia deciding on her own that she will join them.

Well the only stuff Shizuku had said was pretty much at the start of the ch being confused and with Kaori saying his name when the fight started with the chimera attacking and again when Hajime just took the petrification spell.

Last edited by blankerer; 2014-04-16 at 17:47.
Old 2014-04-16, 17:10   Link #1959
BW95
Banned

Wait a minute. Did Hajime only fight a chimera? I thought this demon lady had more pets. Didn't she use them?
Old 2014-04-16, 17:12   Link #1960
blankerer

she used them, he killed them, yue killed them, shia killed them.... gg

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel