AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-05-10, 08:04   Link #301
B214

While training is logical, unfortunately i think Mashima would pull off a Shiki is still growing, learning and evolving his power & skills over training for his sudden power ups. That's assuming if he doesn't go with the "power of feelings & friendships".
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-12, 06:42   Link #302
LevelSeven

Nice chapter, i do wonder how Shiki will win against Drakken, i fear it will be with some rage power up giving him the complete special mode that he was said to not have achieved so far.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-13, 17:43   Link #303
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just read the chapter.

Typical Shiki to instantly turn into jelly upon hearing the word "friends". She got him good. I hope she doesn't turn into an enemy again later.

Now it'd be good if Shiki doesn't die here even if he loses. Or maybe he'll get a power-up mid-fight. We'll see I guess.

Anyone think it's bad for Homura to meet Labilia? She might reveal stuff she shouldn't.
Old 2020-05-16, 16:27   Link #304
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Nice chapter, i do wonder how Shiki will win against Drakken, i fear it will be with some rage power up giving him the complete special mode that he was said to not have achieved so far.
It kinda implied that he already has it since the previous arc though, I mean, I'm pretty sure the overdrive that Draken was talking about is the demon- esque form shiki look with line all over his body and 2 horns-like part on his head after beating Homura's blood mother.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-26, 18:40   Link #305
alekos23

Chapter is out. We're getting some backstory huh?

Spoiler for spoiler:
alekos23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-28, 16:05   Link #306
LevelSeven

Its nice to see Shiki not pulling a power up in the battle so far, seems like this will be a team battle or so.
Old 2020-06-02, 09:15   Link #307
alekos23

new chapter out
some backstory and maybe the boss battle in 1-2 chaps?
alekos23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-02, 11:21   Link #308
dragon1412

well Drakken is screwed as much as it goes. Probably go into the boss battle next chapters.
Old 2020-06-02, 14:19   Link #309
LevelSeven

Wow...didnt expect Drakken to turn into a monster. Thats a suprise.

But i like where this is going, its a good way to push the series forward and defeat Drakken without having Shiki actually take him down in the usual manner, they will certainly take down the monster though which i guess will just randomly attack and try to steal life-force.
Old 2020-06-02, 18:02   Link #310
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, it'd be good if they really manage to make that device stop functioning. Then killing Drakken will be much easier. I'd also like to know who Young Weiss wants to avenge by killing him, though.

@dragon1412: It'd be good if that's his Overdrive, but he doesn't seem to have noticed it yet if so.
Old 2020-06-22, 22:01   Link #311
mickbis

Try to use everyone can be friend logic with mass murderer?
Nope nope
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-23, 01:51   Link #312
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Shiki: "Don't worry, I'm your friend!"
Also Shiki: "Die now."
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-23, 18:53   Link #313
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Shiki telling his new friend to die. Cruel, much?

Anyway, I just read Edens Zero Chapter 99. It all seems to have worked out pretty well, since Drakken's defeated and under the GIA's custody. And Weisz has his mother's pendant back too. But it seems in World No. 30, there's no Connor from Edens One (IIRC?) who joined the Edens Zero crew. Seems the plot thickens.

You guys maybe Shiki and the others in World No. 30 will meet Conner instead of having met him earlier?
Old 2020-06-30, 11:08   Link #314
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

The mystery deepens... I like at this complicated plot

soon, someone need to make a huge timeline to connect all the plots together
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-30, 11:54   Link #315
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Actually, we pretty much already have our answer. Conner just wasn't introduced in World 29 at all. He was introduced in World 28, before Rebecca presumably used Cat Leaper to jump back in time in that scene where she had that bad dream (the first time she got up in a panic and hugged Happy).
Old 2020-07-08, 07:12   Link #316
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I will give my hat if Mashima is serious to write Ziggy in master Asia path than igneel one.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-08, 10:39   Link #317
LevelSeven

This series is really good. REALLY good!

The time power isnt a uncontrollable convenient deus ex machina, seems like the worlds rebecca goes can be different, i guess she literally is skipping into the past of another timeline, so her timeline actually still exists, all 29 previous ones she went to, exist, including the one where they lost, its however without her in it. That is dark as hell.

I wonder what more this story will give us, so many big mysteries appear in regards to outer space, i love it!

Shikis and Rebeccas past both connect to it, the whole Edens One thing too, and in this timeline the grandpa-bot seems to have turned evil.

If RAVE didnt have such a dear spot in my heart, this series would be my favorite mashima work.
Old 2020-07-09, 17:22   Link #318
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't know about Rebecca not being in the other time lines. Was that implied? I may have missed it if so.

But yeah, this is really good.

Ziggy really might turn out to be evil in this time line. Shiki would be really hurt if that really turned out to be the case.

Noah being from the GIA is quite the info dump. And the stuff we found out about there possibly being someone else from a different cosmos with time altering powers is big too.

And Conner being from a different cosmos and him talking about that dream he had all makes me think he's the other person altering time. And that he may also have Cat Leaper. But as someone in the Discord group I'm in said, it's probably better to just keep this at the back of our minds for now since it might not actually turn out to be the case that he has Cat Leaper. I guess we'll see.
Old 2020-07-14, 07:23   Link #319
dragon1412

Not knowing yet, I'm more on the fact that Cat leaper or SHiki demon awakening is actually a trigger that affect Ziggy, might be that Shiki, and there is also another potential leaper actually attempt to screw with the timeline as well.
Old 2020-07-14, 11:09   Link #320
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Chapter 102 is out.

Man, shit really hit the fan here.

Anyone got any ideas as to what made Ziggy turn evil? Dragon1412 already has one, so how about others?

Though even if Shiki's awakening and another Cat Leaper user (potentially--Noah doesn't know for sure if there's really another Cat Leaper user and if there is one it may or may not be Conner), the question of "how" still remains. I hope these questions are answered soon.